John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
decided to go to the play centre next weekend as the weather is horrendous this morning 😔😔& looking at my bank account can’t really justify the petrol there and back as well as lunch & the £12 to get in😞 I have big bills on the 1st. I guess LO doesn’t know any different as I didn’t tell him we were going. And next weekend his daddy can come too!
Just fed up of the RM strikes costing me money each time. Planning on working my day off On Thursday as another strike day on Friday!! But it means I’ll only get the money in 2 Fridays time!! Over time goes into our next weeks wages

Hope everyone has a good Friday 😚
16042BA1-7284-4E41-8F64-40C26D17B0F9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
decided to go to the play centre next weekend as the weather is horrendous this morning 😔😔& looking at my bank account can’t really justify the petrol there and back as well as lunch & the £12 to get in😞 I have big bills on the 1st. I guess LO doesn’t know any different as I didn’t tell him we were going. And next weekend his daddy can come too!
Just fed up of the RM strikes costing me money each time. Planning on working my day off On Thursday as another strike day on Friday!! But it means I’ll only get the money in 2 Fridays time!! Over time goes into our next weeks wages

View attachment 1684220
Wish I could treat you and LO to a day out 🥰

I'm sure you'll have a lovely day together regardless.

That pic just is not getting old, is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1684220
Hopefully the strikes mean that this isnt as much of a problem for you in the future. I know it means nothing right now, but you’re doing it for the right reasons

As wise GossGoss said, you’ll have a good day regardless of what you do.
If I was at home today, I’d want to make den and get cosy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wish I could treat you and LO to a day out 🥰

I'm sure you'll have a lovely day together regardless.

That pic just is not getting old, is it.
I know 😔 deep down I know he’s happy as long as he’s with me. He doesn’t mind what we do but it’s just a pain not being able to do what I want but I guess we are in a cost of living crisis also 😌

Hope you’re ok did you have a good sleep x

Hopefully the strikes mean that this isnt as much of a problem for you in the future. I know it means nothing right now, but you’re doing it for the right reasons

As wise GossGoss said, you’ll have a good day regardless of what you do.
If I was at home today, I’d want to make den and get cosy
Yeah I’m trying to look at the long road ahead but it’s so hard work. And the atmosphere isn’t nice to the people who are still going in. Strikes aren’t compulsory but I don’t want to work and then if they do bring in the changes I’ll be gutted. Hopefully they’ll sort it out in November. It’s a joke now These are our lives they’re messing with

That’s a good idea he loves to hide as well. He’s just watching a Disney film whilst having his brekky. I’m gonna have a quick clean

Thanks 😚. Hope you’re ok! Are you working today c

• Heart
I know 😔 deep down I know he’s happy as long as he’s with me. He doesn’t mind what we do but it’s just a pain not being able to do what I want but I guess we are in a cost of living crisis also 😌

Hope you’re ok did you have a good sleep x

Yeah I’m trying to look at the long road ahead but it’s so hard work. And the atmosphere isn’t nice to the people who are still going in. Strikes aren’t compulsory but I don’t want to work and then if they do bring in the changes I’ll be gutted. Hopefully they’ll sort it out in November. It’s a joke now These are our lives they’re messing with

That’s a good idea he loves to hide as well. He’s just watching a Disney film whilst having his brekky. I’m gonna have a quick clean

Thanks 😚. Hope you’re ok! Are you working today c
Not the best sleep but I'm doing okay, it hasn't caught up with me yet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning!!! I finally made the gif I said I would, plus two more for good measure.

These are brilliant 💙
How can he switch from the filth in the first to the cute listening ones at the bottom so effortlessly 💔 a man of such talents.

Happy Friday ladies 😘

6735E628-3004-4C20-A484-4CFDE6376A81.jpeg

View attachment 1684220
This photo is amazing, is it form this week?

must be so frustrating and difficult for you -I can’t even what job strikes must feel like and how unsettling it all is for you 😔 and the whole cost of living situation atm is just so horrendous too. Sending you a big hug 😘 LO will still have so much fun with his mummy though whatever you can and can’t do ❤

• Heart

View attachment 1684220
We sometimes make our own soft play with the sofa cushions and duvets. Also good for the floor is lava! Can recommend making pictures with leaves too

20221027_115023.jpg

Today LO wants to go on the bus, so that's our plan for the day. Going to get the bus to the shopping centre, which has a free mini soft play. He also doesn't know that the sit in rides move if you put money in, so we'll have a few goes on those too.

• Heart
We sometimes make our own soft play with the sofa cushions and duvets. Also good for the floor is lava! Can recommend making pictures with leaves too

Today LO wants to go on the bus, so that's our plan for the day. Going to get the bus to the shopping centre, which has a free mini soft play. He also doesn't know that the sit in rides move if you put money in, so we'll have a few goes on those too.
Aww that sounds fab. Mine also loves the bus / train. Thought I’d take him on the train on Sunday 😌. I always find the holidays hard cos feel like I don’t want him to get bored. It’s clearing up a bit now weather wise so might put his all in one suit on and wellies later on 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww that sounds fab. Mine also loves the bus / train. Thought I’d take him on the train on Sunday 😌. I always find the holidays hard cos feel like I don’t want him to get bored. It’s clearing up a bit now weather wise so might put his all in one suit on and wellies later on 😊
It's always so busy out too, in places like soft play. I only like going in term time so it's a bit less chaotic.

LO woke up asking to watch dancing fruit, which is something we used to watch when he was a baby. It's been years since we watched it, I don't know where the random need has come from!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's always so busy out too, in places like soft play. I only like going in term time so it's a bit less chaotic.

LO woke up asking to watch dancing fruit, which is something we used to watch when he was a baby. It's been years since we watched it, I don't know where the random need has come from!
Ahh bless. I don’t think we’ve seen that. He’s currently watching onward and playing at the same time. Just doing some washing and tidied the kitchen

cos he goes to pre school 5 days a week we can’t go to play centres any other time 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ahh bless. I don’t think we’ve seen that. He’s currently watching onward and playing at the same time. Just doing some washing and tidied the kitchen

cos he goes to pre school 5 days a week we can’t go to play centres any other time 😔
Its a baby sensory thing on YouTube! Used to buy me a few minutes..

We need to buy some things for the shoebox appeal too. Have tried explaining it to LO but he can't understand that some children don't get presents at Christmas 😢

• Heart

We need to buy some things for the shoebox appeal too. Have tried explaining it to LO but he can't understand that some children don't get presents at Christmas 😢
Obsessed with baby sensory videos. I love the one with popcorn, and lady birds

Screenshot_20221028_085418.jpg

I could watch this all day

• Heart

Oh yeh we need to do that as well. I used to like doing it when I was at school 🙂. I know it’s sad isnt it

These are brilliant 💙
How can he switch from the filth in the first to the cute listening ones at the bottom so effortlessly 💔 a man of such talents.

Happy Friday ladies 😘

View attachment 1684282

This photo is amazing, is it form this week?

must be so frustrating and difficult for you -I can’t even what job strikes must feel like and how unsettling it all is for you 😔 and the whole cost of living situation atm is just so horrendous too. Sending you a big hug 😘 LO will still have so much fun with his mummy though whatever you can and can’t do ❤
Sorry I have only just seen this msg! Erm cobette said it was from the Barca friendly I believe? There are some pics of it on the first page of this thread I think.
Thankyou 🥺🥺. Yep it’s horrendous. Three people have handed in their notice & it’s looking like they aren’t gonna get replaced so we’re gonna have to pick up the slack for a bit which tops it off.
Thankyou that means a lot ❤
hope you’re ok. Are you doing anything nice this weekend X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1684220
Honestly don’t feel bad lovey at the end of the day you have to prioritise things and I know it’s hard as you want to give LO everything but all LO needs is you! Obviously I know what it’s like to have limited income, RLF doesn’t have a high paid job and any ‘treats’ we have is saved up and pondered over before! And as I don’t have money coming in I try my hardest to just do free things with LO unless I know he will really enjoy it, which means most of the time we are stuck at home, or at the farm which I have membership for as he’s free currently or using any freebies we have for places, I used to get FOMO seeing all my friends going to these fancy kids groups and classes and play centres and everything but I would hear afterwards how there LO needs it/that they don’t know what to do with them inside all day/ or that they are a handful! And that isn’t the case for my LO or yours!! They love our company, they love anything we do with them whether it be watching a film snuggled up sharing snacks or going for a walk! So that means more as you can make those memories with them, so don’t take it as a bad thing, enjoy your day at home with him today, he got a day out as such yesterday, and I’m sure all he cares about is mummy spending the day with him 🤍

• Heart
To all you wonderful mamas:

You are doing a great job, especially offering so much with the means you have. Please don’t ever feel bad about it, because at the end of the day, what your LOs will remember is the time you spent with them, not where exactly you were or how fancy it was.

Being an only child of two hard-working, highly successful parents - therefore with very limited time off - what I remember most about my childhood is the moments they consciously took to spend time with me. It could have been on a holiday or a visit to a museum, or a walk in the park, a visit to the playground, or even weekend shopping… it didn’t matter much, because they were there.

That’s all that counts.

Love you, adore you - you’re all amazing! ❤

• Heart
Honestly don’t feel bad lovey at the end of the day you have to prioritise things and I know it’s hard as you want to give LO everything but all LO needs is you! Obviously I know what it’s like to have limited income, RLF doesn’t have a high paid job and any ‘treats’ we have is saved up and pondered over before! And as I don’t have money coming in I try my hardest to just do free things with LO unless I know he will really enjoy it, which means most of the time we are stuck at home, or at the farm which I have membership for as he’s free currently or using any freebies we have for places, I used to get FOMO seeing all my friends going to these fancy kids groups and classes and play centres and everything but I would hear afterwards how there LO needs it/that they don’t know what to do with them inside all day/ or that they are a handful! And that isn’t the case for my LO or yours!! They love our company, they love anything we do with them whether it be watching a film snuggled up sharing snacks or going for a walk! So that means more as you can make those memories with them, so don’t take it as a bad thing, enjoy your day at home with him today, he got a day out as such yesterday, and I’m sure all he cares about is mummy spending the day with him 🤍
Thanks!😘

I find it hard at home all week cos he doesn’t have a long attention span. He’ll do something for 5-10 mins and then want the next thing. By the time we’ve got all the crayons and felt tips out he’s done a bit he’s bored 🙈. Play doh & painting are fun but again don’t hold his attention span. I’m gonna meet my friend at the play park after. Her other friend has cancelled on her and we couldn’t do any days together this week. The sun is out so he’ll have fun 🙂 when he was a baby I didn’t take him to many classes only the odd one! It’s only now I feel I have to do things

You are doing a great job, especially offering so much with the means you have. Please don’t ever feel bad about it, because at the end of the day, what your LOs will remember is the time you spent with them, not where exactly you were or how fancy it was.

Being an only child of two hard-working, highly successful parents - therefore with very limited time off - what I remember most about my childhood is the moments they consciously took to spend time with me. It could have been on a holiday or a visit to a museum, or a walk in the park, a visit to the playground, or even weekend shopping… it didn’t matter much, because they were there.

That’s all that counts.

That’s lovely 😍🥺. From what I remember from my childhood we spent a lot of time doing things for my mum or for my brother. Was barely any thing we did for me 😖

Love you too ❤

• Heart

That’s all that counts.

Love you ❤

I’m an only child too and it was just me and my mum but I used to love the time she would get off work to just do nothing sometimes, just having her there, or going to some free museum or something she had saved up for, it was just about being with her!

Thanks!😘

I find it hard at home all week cos he doesn’t have a long attention span. He’ll do something for 5-10 mins and then want the next thing. By the time we’ve got all the crayons and felt tips out he’s done a bit he’s bored 🙈. Play doh & painting are fun but again don’t hold his attention span. I’m gonna meet my friend at the play park after. Her other friend has cancelled on her and we couldn’t do any days together this week. The sun is out so he’ll have fun 🙂 when he was a baby I didn’t take him to many classes only the odd one! It’s only now I feel I have to do things

That’s lovely 😍🥺. From what I remember from my childhood we spent a lot of time doing things for my mum or for my brother. Was barely any thing we did for me 😖

Love you too ❤
🤍
I get it must be hard but it will get easier as he gets older and it just shows he has so much of an interest in things!! 😊 and that’s a lovely thing to do today so if you hadn’t cancelled your plans you wouldn’t have been able to do that so every cloud has a silver lining! 🤍

• Heart
Love you ❤

I’m an only child too and it was just me and my mum but I used to love the time she would get off work to just do nothing sometimes, just having her there, or going to some free museum or something she had saved up for, it was just about being with her!

🤍
I get it must be hard but it will get easier as he gets older and it just shows he has so much of an interest in things!! 😊 and that’s a lovely thing to do today so if you hadn’t cancelled your plans you wouldn’t have been able to do that so every cloud has a silver lining! 🤍
Yep exactly. Her mum is in a care home which is near me so we’re gonna meet half way whereas at the play centre I was gonna go to it’s like 30 mins drive there and 30 back and it’s £9 for my LO to get in & like £2.50 for me. I’m going next Sunday as I’ll get full wage next week thank god 😑

thanks for your kind words ❤

• Heart
Yep exactly. Her mum is in a care home which is near me so we’re gonna meet half way whereas at the play centre I was gonna go to it’s like 30 mins drive there and 30 back and it’s £9 for my LO to get in & like £2.50 for me. I’m going next Sunday as I’ll get full wage next week thank god 😑

thanks for your kind words ❤
Anytime lovey! ❤ You are an amazing mama and hopefully things with RM will get better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.