John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been meaning to add to this message but then got busy. 😩 So here it is again:

Thank you for your comments, lovely. It was nice to wake up to them! And you’re totally right, my story is actually all about Kyle. It says so in the summary already, he was the one who was right all along. I didn’t think I’d come to Love writing him as much as I do. He’s hilarious.

It’s Kyle’s world and Soph and John are just living in it. 😁

Just kidding. I love my babe and her babe and really enjoy writing them. A new little flirts is almost done, too. And then I’m going to start a new chapter of Big Flirts, I finally have a title for it.

Speaking of titles - @sugarfairy23 , you do not want to know how many days I fretted over the title of my story. So so much worrying. So take your time, lovely. You’re off to a great start.

@cobette I cannot wait to finish up today and finally, finally catch up on NRO. ❤
Thank you lovely 🥰 and thanks for your comment already!

You’ll love the NRO updates @cobette is a master at creating an emotional rollercoaster 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you for your comments, lovely. It was nice to wake up to them! And you’re totally right, my story is actually all about Kyle. It says so in the summary already, he was the one who was right all along.

It’s Kyle’s world and Soph and John are just living in it. 😁
I just want more of him and his ways!! He needs to be like the matchmaker for all going forward 🤣 it gives like a breath of fresh air to a romantic story, like he breaks (and creates) the tension and I’m here for that!! honestly I’m loving it, and so glad I finally left my comments!! 🤍
@lou_claire91 hows your Pep/John love triangle one coming along? ❤
ah so I have about 20k so far for it, just trying to power through the Part One of the book and get that completed before I can get onto Part Two! I have changed her name so many times that even I’m getting confused 🤣

it’s gonna be short chapters in Part One giving a proper back story to it all rather than just doing a one chapter summary as to why they are sleeping with each other and then Part Two is where the line is truly crossed and they will be longer chapters and more in-depth!

I did leave it for a while to work on some of my other books and Christmas but I did write another chapter of it last night! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you lovely 🥰 and thanks for your comment already!

You’ll love the NRO updates @cobette is a master at creating an emotional rollercoaster 💙
I tried not to let myself be spoiled through comments on here, so I can read it with fresh eyes. Cannot wait. She’s so good at writing, I’m in awe every single time I read one of her stories or chapters.

Of course! It was a lovely start. I’m sorry for the rambling, I was without coffee at that time.

I just want more of him and his ways!! He needs to be like the matchmaker for all going forward 🤣 it gives like a breath of fresh air to a romantic story, like he breaks (and creates) the tension and I’m here for that!! honestly I’m loving it, and so glad I finally left my comments!! 🤍

ah so I have about 20k so far for it, just trying to power through the Part One of the book and get that completed before I can get onto Part Two! I have changed her name so many times that even I’m getting confused 🤣

it’s gonna be short chapters in Part One giving a proper back story to it all rather than just doing a one chapter summary as to why they are sleeping with each other and then Part Two is where the line is truly crossed and they will be longer chapters and more in-depth!

I did leave it for a while to work on some of my other books and Christmas but I did write another chapter of it last night! 🤍
I’ve been thinking of writing a sort of “the footballing world according to Kyle Walker” type of story, just a fun outlet with him smack in the middle of it. Perhaps it’ll happen once I’ve finished Big Flirts.

You, like @cobette and the rest of you lovely writers, are so prolific and creative, it’s amazing. I love to see it. ❤❤❤

@einahpets93 Do you think you’ll finish Mia’s story? I miss her and Bae and their flirting over purple skittles

• Heart
I tried not to let myself be spoiled through comments on here, so I can read it with fresh eyes. Cannot wait. She’s so good at writing, I’m in awe every single time I read one of her stories or chapters.

Of course! It was a lovely start. I’m sorry for the rambling, I was without coffee at that time.

I’ve been thinking of writing a sort of “the footballing world according to Kyle Walker” type of story, just a fun outlet with him smack in the middle of it. Perhaps it’ll happen once I’ve finished Big Flirts.

You, like @cobette and the rest of you lovely writers, are so prolific and creative, it’s amazing. I love to see it. ❤❤❤

@einahpets93 Do you think you’ll finish Mia’s story? I miss her and Bae and their flirting over purple skittles
That would be a really good idea! He only appears in me Pep/John one to stir the pot more than anything else!!

ah thank you lovey, it’s so nice to have us all on here together supporting each other ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Probs not 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Aw no. 🥺

Hey lovely, how are you?
I am okay! Four closes in a row again so a bit fed up with the repetitiveness. Am just chilling before work now with Jackcat and debating if I can be bothered to make lunch.

How are you? Has work calmed down now?

• Heart
I am okay! Four closes in a row again so a bit fed up with the repetitiveness. Am just chilling before work now with Jackcat and debating if I can be bothered to make lunch.

How are you? Has work calmed down now?
Aw, give Jackcat (and Johncat, if he turns up) a cuddle from me. I could use some cat snuggles right now.

I hear you on being fed up. I’ve just caught up with Friday’s MRIs and now I’ll start what I should’ve been doing all day along already. Oh joy. I’m totally over running so behind just because I’ve been ill for 2 freaking days. I’ll probably have to go in tomorrow, just to finish things up - it’s a national holiday, but of course, I’m on call, so I might just as well go to work. 😩

I hope your week is going to improve - when are your next days off?

• Heart
Aw, give Jackcat (and Johncat, if he turns up) a cuddle from me. I could use some cat snuggles right now.

I hear you on being fed up. I’ve just caught up with Friday’s MRIs and now I’ll start what I should’ve been doing all day along already. Oh joy. I’m totally over running so behind just because I’ve been ill for 2 freaking days. I’ll probably have to go in tomorrow, just to finish things up - it’s a national holiday, but of course, I’m on call, so I might just as well go to work. 😩

I hope your week is going to improve - when are your next days off?
Ooo what is the national holiday for? We don't ever have anything midweek here (other than Christmas/New Year obv), always a Monday.

I am off on Wednesday, which will hopefully be here before I know it!

• Heart
My England World Cup top arrived within 10 days for only £13! 🥳 (literally nothing wrong with it as well)

May order another once I know numbers of the squad!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Happy Halloween from this very good boy, he's bad to the bone!

How’s he doing at his grandparents’ house?

Morning lovelies. Works tit and I’m still not a wag. When is this hottie gonna rescue me

View attachment 1692819
Still not a wag. :ROFLMAO: I hear you.

My England World Cup top arrived within 10 days for only £13! 🥳 (literally nothing wrong with it as well)

That’s fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Can you link me the seller please?

My home one is too big and I waited 5 weeks for it 😭 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Can you link me the seller please?

My home one is too big and I waited 5 weeks for it 😭 😭
Oh no lovey! That’s tit! I always go Medium which is huge so RLF can borrow them if he wants, and normally I have to wait ages but this one came sooo fast!

just gone onto their profile and it seems like they only have Kids atm! The seller was messisport01 but had changed there name to mestracksuit and comes up as PSG soccer on the profile! I have seen another seller that says it would be here by the 29th Nov at the latest and that user is lxw520

• Heart
Oh no lovey! That’s tit! I always go Medium which is huge so RLF can borrow them if he wants, and normally I have to wait ages but this one came sooo fast!

just gone onto their profile and it seems like they only have Kids atm! The seller was messisport01 but had changed there name to mestracksuit and comes up as PSG soccer on the profile! I have seen another seller that says it would be here by the 29th Nov at the latest and that user is lxw520
Thank you! I've ordered as kid's sizes are fine for me. I got the biggest one and am hoping it's not too big :oops:

• Heart
Thank you! I've ordered as kid's sizes are fine for me. I got the biggest one and am hoping it's not too big :oops:
It’s should be fine!! I did see the kids ones in Wembley and they looked like a decent size but not tooo big! That seller was so ridiculously quick and it looks sooo good! RLF had said he didn’t want one of the new tops so that’s why I got the Medium as it’s always cosy (and my boobs don’t fit into smaller, so it’s baggy elsewhere) and he saw it today and has now changed his mind 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.