John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd assume they travel the day of...last time they were down here was for the West Ham game but that was a early afternoon Sunday kick off and they travelled the day before.

So the morning is a good bet, but trains are like every 20-30 mins so probably v difficult to guess the specific one. Maybe keep an eye out on any where there's no 1st Class tickets available, as they must book the whole carriages.
Do they also not usually get on at Stockport sometimes? Some maybe look for one with an extra stop

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening, just dropping by again. Feel like I haven't had a proper chance to catch up with you all today, but am here now and settled in for the evening.

is horrendous. Might have to go to the doctor this week. I'm sure it's nothing serious but it's getting quite painful and a real annoyance. I just hate going to the doctor so much 😩

Finally got back round to the knitting for the blanket for the baby. Not much to show yet but it's so soft and lovely to work with.

Been buying a few other things as well, got a little hamper basket to put them in and am trying to get together a few things that the baby will like over his first year or so. I've got the little toy cow I showed you before, a fluffy rattle shaped like an owl, some visual stimulation cards and some stacking cups. 🥺 Everything is so cute.
Have you had a nice Sunday?

Agree with the others - it doesn’t sound like this cough will shift on it’s own so please get yourself to the doctors!

That is so sweet! When is baby due?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you had a nice Sunday?

Agree with the others - it doesn’t sound like this cough will shift on it’s own so please get yourself to the doctors!

That is so sweet! When is baby due?
Been busy! Got up early, did my overtime, then did some housework and chilled out a bit, then went and had Sunday dinner with my family, now home.

Baby's due late February, I'm going to give them the little hamper for Christmas, will hopefully get the blanket done in time.

Thank you for this!

Then I’m glad I didn’t wait! Thank you so much! :D I’m excited.

Please see the doctor. It seems like you’ve had this cough for a month and I’m worried about bronchitis. :( Please will you show us the blanket when you’ve finished? ❤
Will give the doctor's a call this week if it doesn't clear up. NHS website says they don't really do anything for bronchitis anyway so even if it is that they might not be able to help. 🤷‍♀️

I will show you the blanket when it's done but please judge me gently. I am a very amateur knitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Off topic as always when it comes to me
Can I have people’s top 4 predictions and relegation predictions

thanks
Top Two will definitely be

City
Arsenal

Probably with added

Tottenham
Chelsea

And then at the bottom I think we'll find

Nottingham
Wolves
Southampton
Aston Villa (possibly?)

• Heart
Poor Wolves. They’re the ones I’d feel bad for if they were relegated. Villa - I hope so. They annoy me. Relegate, bye.

• Heart
Off topic as always when it comes to me
Can I have people’s top 4 predictions and relegation predictions

thanks
Okay!

Top Four
Arsenal
Man City
Newcastle (there is something about them this year!)
Chelsea

Bottom Four
Nottingham Forest
Southampton
(And the following 2 I’m stuck between Villa, Wolves and Leicester, only after Leeds impressive performance the other day)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Been busy! Got up early, did my overtime, then did some housework and chilled out a bit, then went and had Sunday dinner with my family, now home.

Baby's due late February, I'm going to give them the little hamper for Christmas, will hopefully get the blanket done in time.

Will give the doctor's a call this week if it doesn't clear up. NHS website says they don't really do anything for bronchitis anyway so even if it is that they might not be able to help. 🤷‍♀️

I will show you the blanket when it's done but please judge me gently. I am a very amateur knitter.
I'm so not impressed by the NHS, when it comes to helping people get diagnosed or treated by less severe illnesses. Here, people will go to see their GP at their private practice for a persistent cough like this, or maybe go to a hospital-adjacent practice. I hope you get seen and treated properly, no use walking around with that cough and being miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also just if anyone was remotely interested in my FWB review of the day I can feel my brain cells leaving my head with every chapter I read and today’s one has done it.

also @cobette I still owe you 2 comments on NRO so will do that tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Also just if anyone was remotely interested in my FWB review of the day I can feel my brain cells leaving my head with every chapter I read and today’s one has done it.

Glad I haven’t read it by the sounds of it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Thank you! I have to get around to replying to everyone still but been trying to churn things out whilst they are fresh!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.