John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've missed all the nice parts 😭 It's taken a turn now.
I’ve read latest NRO and I’m conflicted - Feel like I should hate what’s happening but he is being very sweet and it touched me. Plus it is kind of an “art imitating life” thing so it’s actually very believable really 😂 I would still like him to just make it work properly with Beth at some point though please if that’s not too much to ask

He offered to get me a slice too

I’m caught up with everything.
Along with @cobette latest update too, I’ve spent the afternoon reading about baby having a lot of sex 🤣
Worse ways to spend an afternoon surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@cobette I fancy luke shaw so much man. And he played really well. Dude is so gonna make it to Qatar. Even slab head stepped up

Does anyone want to rent my fella this week. He’s getting on my tits this weekend

• Heart
  • Sad
What’s his sisters connection to the Jamaican rugby league team? Is she dating one of them?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve read latest NRO and I’m conflicted - Feel like I should hate what’s happening but he is being very sweet and it touched me. Plus it is kind of an “art imitating life” thing so it’s actually very believable really 😂 I would still like him to just make it work properly with Beth at some point though please if that’s not too much to ask

Worse ways to spend an afternoon surely!
Thank you so much for saying this because my biggest gripe about it is that G is so unlikeable and I wanted there to be an argument for both girls. If you are torn then I am doing something right. Beth will always be the one for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Question:
for a game against Chelsea away at 20:00, what time do you suppose City would leave Manchester? I bought the last hospitality package at Stamford Bridge for the 5th January game so I’ll be a City spy in enemy territory. I just wanted to see another game in addition to the 31st December one at the Etihad. And I wanted a good seat. I felt soiled and ashamed when purchasing that Chelsea ticket. Forgive me, for I have sinned.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Question:
for a game against Chelsea away at 20:00, what time do you suppose City would leave Manchester? I bought the last hospitality package at Stamford Bridge for the 5th January game so I’ll be a City spy in enemy territory. I just wanted to see another game in addition to the 31st December one at the Etihad. And I wanted a good seat. I felt soiled and shamed when purchasing that Chelsea ticket. Forgive me, for I have sinned.
This is exciting! I would have no idea about timings but will have a Google tomorrow before work!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Question:
for a game against Chelsea away at 20:00, what time do you suppose City would leave Manchester? I bought the last hospitality package at Stamford Bridge for the 5th January game so I’ll be a City spy in enemy territory. I just wanted to see another game in addition to the 31st December one at the Etihad. And I wanted a good seat. I felt soiled and ashamed when purchasing that Chelsea ticket. Forgive me, for I have sinned.
Are you planning on booking the same train?

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you so much for saying this because my biggest gripe about it is that G is so unlikeable and I wanted there to be an argument for both girls. If you are torn then I am doing something right. Beth will always be the one for him.
G is abit of a twit but she’s also young (23 ish?) and pregnant and alone - she didn’t set out for it to go down like this and she’s not intentionally trying to steal him away from Beth. And they do have the years of history between them, childhood sweethearts are always a unique part of someone’s life. I’m still team Beth any day of the week but if this part of the story makes us get to see a glimpse of DILF John I’m not gonna complain about that ☺

• Heart
This is exciting! I would have no idea about timings but will have a Google tomorrow before work!
Thank you. ❤ I spoke with the lovely woman in the Etihad ticket office from whom I purchased the City/Everton ticket about the possibility of buying a ticket for Chelsea and she said tickets for City membership holders for that game weren’t confirmed (or available?) yet. :(

Are you planning on booking the same train?
I’m wondering. Since it’s an evening game, I was already planning on taking an early morning train down from Manchester. That’s what got me wondering what time the guys would leave. Maybe they leave the day before. If so, then no, I wouldn’t do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you. ❤ I spoke with the lovely woman in the Etihad ticket office from whom I purchased the City/Everton ticket about the possibility of buying a ticket for Chelsea and she said tickets for City membership holders for that game weren’t confirmed (or available?) yet. :(

I’m wondering. Since it’s an evening game, I was already planning on taking an early morning train down from Manchester. That’s what got me wondering what time the guys would leave. Maybe they leave the day before. If so, then no, I wouldn’t do it.
I'd assume they travel the day of...last time they were down here was for the West Ham game but that was a early afternoon Sunday kick off and they travelled the day before.

So the morning is a good bet, but trains are like every 20-30 mins so probably v difficult to guess the specific one. Maybe keep an eye out on any where there's no 1st Class tickets available, as they must book the whole carriages.

• Heart
Team beth

• Heart
Evening, just dropping by again. Feel like I haven't had a proper chance to catch up with you all today, but am here now and settled in for the evening.

is horrendous. Might have to go to the doctor this week. I'm sure it's nothing serious but it's getting quite painful and a real annoyance. I just hate going to the doctor so much 😩

Finally got back round to the knitting for the blanket for the baby. Not much to show yet but it's so soft and lovely to work with.

Been buying a few other things as well, got a little hamper basket to put them in and am trying to get together a few things that the baby will like over his first year or so. I've got the little toy cow I showed you before, a fluffy rattle shaped like an owl, some visual stimulation cards and some stacking cups. 🥺 Everything is so cute.

• Heart

You've done the right thing booking direct with Chelsea as you need an insane number of loyalty points to be in with a shout of City end tickets! Very excited for you!

• Heart
I'd assume they travel the day of...last time they were down here was for the West Ham game but that was a early afternoon Sunday kick off and they travelled the day before.

So the morning is a good bet, but trains are like every 20-30 mins so probably v difficult to guess the specific one. Maybe keep an eye out on any where there's no 1st Class tickets available, as they must book the whole carriages.
Thank you for this!

You've done the right thing booking direct with Chelsea as you need an insane number of loyalty points to be in with a shout of City end tickets! Very excited for you!
Then I’m glad I didn’t wait! Thank you so much! :D I’m excited.

Evening, just dropping by again. Feel like I haven't had a proper chance to catch up with you all today, but am here now and settled in for the evening.

is horrendous. Might have to go to the doctor this week. I'm sure it's nothing serious but it's getting quite painful and a real annoyance. I just hate going to the doctor so much 😩

Finally got back round to the knitting for the blanket for the baby. Not much to show yet but it's so soft and lovely to work with.

Been buying a few other things as well, got a little hamper basket to put them in and am trying to get together a few things that the baby will like over his first year or so. I've got the little toy cow I showed you before, a fluffy rattle shaped like an owl, some visual stimulation cards and some stacking cups. 🥺 Everything is so cute.
Please see the doctor. It seems like you’ve had this cough for a month and I’m worried about bronchitis. :( Please will you show us the blanket when you’ve finished? ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

so I’ve had a crappy cough for just over a week now and my cousin dropped round some homemade medicine (yet to try it but going to tonight) of fresh elderberries boiled with sugar and she said it’s magic! She said her son has this cough and so do loads of people she knows … hopefully it gets better soon, last night was the first night I slept through without coughing so fingers crossed you will feel better soon 🤍

also you are gonna be the best Auntie! 👏🏼❤

• Heart
Off topic as always when it comes to me
Can I have people’s top 4 predictions and relegation predictions

thanks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.