John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howdy howdy howdy!

I am not actually that awake. Slept in til 9am, had a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in bed while I read some Dier/Dele. Still in bed, considered getting up to watch the match but I think I'll just stay here longer and read/sleep. Set an alarm for 10:55am in case I feel like watching the 2nd half.

All your breakfast and lunch sounds much better than cold cereal but ugh, cooking. No.

@einahpets93 I think they were talking about you. And/or JT is tearfully explaining that @cobette doesn't like him anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Howdy howdy howdy!

I am not actually that awake. Slept in til 9am, had a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in bed while I read some Dier/Dele. Still in bed, considered getting up to watch the match but I think I'll just stay here longer and read/sleep. Set an alarm for 10:55am in case I feel like watching the 2nd half.

All your breakfast and lunch sounds much better than cold cereal but ugh, cooking. No.

@einahpets93 I think they were talking about you. And/or JT is tearfully explaining that @cobette doesn't like him anymore.

Coady was telling Tarks what I was making him for his tea last night… I was his dessert, obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I get you, it’s so much work I’m not sure how people manage it at all now. Losing them is so hard too, it’s just heartbreaking to go through. I couldn’t afford to get another on my own and after the way our last girl went my mum (we shared) said she couldn’t go through it again.
This is exactly me. He was my best bud. I got him when I was going through a rough patch & he lifted me right up. I Still miss him everyday. Maybe that’s why I don’t want another cos I don’t want to replace him. Also I used to take Lo down when he was still in the pram and be pushing a pram & have hay nets on my back. Used to turn out and take the pram to the field 🙈( my boy was amazing with the pram) When he had a bad leg and I had to hand walk him I used to push the pram 🙈it got too much sometimes I don’t know how I managed it

• Heart
Finally I can sit down to write - LF first, then BF, at least start the new chapter. Can't wait.

• Heart
That’s what he’s just said to me…

in all fairness, my curry does look like soup and a very unappetising one at that 🤣
7FE833B7-C905-46AB-946A-C8C99CF61B35.jpeg

@mimimithis I’ve finally caught up…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What's these men's obsession with bread? I don't get it. 😂

On which one of them?
The worst thing about the bread thing is the are essentially saying 'you haven’t fed me enough so I need to fill up on these carbs'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love your RLF and LO stories so much, girls. Really do. Makes me feel part of a big family.

Guess who is lying in the sun after finishing and electronically sending off her tax declaration like a boss? 😁
So do I. I just love everyone’s family (including pets) stories and updates!

Well done, lady!

• Heart
Hello my lovely 🥰 Nothing wrong with being a little self-involved when you have to.

Cough is intermittent. Can be fine for hours but then get stuck in a big coughing fit that makes me feel like throwing up. My dad dug the stethoscope out and took a listen to my breathing yesterday he is a retired nurse, not just a man with a stethoscope and said my lungs sound clear except for a small crackly patch high up on one side so it's probably

mucus dripping down from above and causing irritation, which makes sense given my lifetime of entirely useless sinuses

rather than a chest infection or anything more serious.

I get paid time and a half for the overtime, so it's not going to change my life but better than a kick in the teeth and I'm better off taking the money than banking the time as holiday.

I've been waiting a year to bring this back and I can’t wait any longer.

That Tik Tok is one of the best things I’ve seen on the internet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hope your overtime is going well!

@mimimithis I think the witch hat looks the best on your pfp. It looks like bae is giggling at how amusing the hat is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He offered to get me a slice too

I’m caught up with everything.
Along with @cobette latest update too, I’ve spent the afternoon reading about baby having a lot of sex 🤣
Go you! I still need to catch up with NRO, and I cannot wait, especially since there's a new chapter out there. Bae apparently needed / deserved to get laid after healing his hammy, poor man.

That Tik Tok is one of the best things I’ve seen on the internet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hope your overtime is going well!

@mimimithis I think the witch hat looks the best on your pfp. It looks like bae is giggling at how amusing the hat is.
I'm howling at the look of it, so, so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Go you! I still need to catch up with NRO, and I cannot wait, especially since there's a new chapter out there. Bae apparently needed / deserved to get laid after healing his hammy, poor man.

I'm howling at the look of it, so, so much.
You've missed all the nice parts 😭 It's taken a turn now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.