John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have now made friends with all 4 of our neighbours that share the pool! The ones on the left are from wales and she hasn’t been away since she had her boy 11 years ago, the one on the far right have 2 kids and an inflatable unicorn named Shelia and the ones directly next to us that share steps with them are an older couple, he has a HUGE city tattoo on his shoulder and we have just briefly discussed that there 6 yr old grandson is in the city academy but being scouted by all PL teams, how they have someone who gets them tickets and how city can win this year, I am going to ask him his feelings on Bae later as I have already told them I love him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So we have now made friends with all 4 of our neighbours that share the pool! The ones on the left are from wales and she hasn’t been away since she had her boy 11 years ago, the one on the far right have 2 kids and an inflatable unicorn named Shelia and the ones directly next to us that share steps with them are an older couple, he has a HUGE city tattoo on his shoulder and we have just briefly discussed that there 6 yr old grandson is in the city academy but being scouted by all PL teams, how they have someone who gets them tickets and how city can win this year, I am going to ask him his feelings on Bae later as I have already told them I love him 🤣
You are so sociable, I'd be hiding from everyone. Are they all doting on LO?

Please find out everything you can re what they think of bae

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was singing a conor Coady one on holiday…
Side note back to football chants/songs: I sing ‘Blue is the colour’ round the house sometimes at least once a day for Chelsea 🤣

You are so sociable, I'd be hiding from everyone. Are they all doting on LO?

Please find out everything you can re what they think of bae
I don’t know why as I don’t think I’m actually a sociable person but I always seem to on holiday!! Yeah they all keep smiling at him and calling him cute! 🥹

they only got here yesterday so I have until Tuesday to grill them! His wife was telling me her opinions on Peps ‘poor team selection’ recently so I feel like they will have a lot of opinions 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot make friends on holiday 🤣

Just stopping by to say I am not ignoring you and will read after work ❤
Can I say I haven’t read anyones yet…

4th wash is in! I am being productive in between catching up on tv

Side note back to football chants/songs: I sing ‘Blue is the colour’ round the house sometimes at least once a day for Chelsea 🤣

I don’t know why as I don’t think I’m actually a sociable person but I always seem to on holiday!! Yeah they all keep smiling at him and calling him cute! 🥹

they only got here yesterday so I have until Tuesday to grill them! His wife was telling me her opinions on Peps ‘poor team selection’ recently so I feel like they will have a lot of opinions 🤣
Started singing Spirit of the Blues ready for kick off

can we all put our love for aside for HK, Dier and Son today and be evertonians??

• Heart
Reactions: 5

can we all put our love for aside for HK, Dier and Son today and be evertonians??
Anything to give me opportunity to say 'same old spurs' to RLF.

I'll give Dier a consolation treat later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anything to give me opportunity to say 'same old spurs' to RLF.

I'll give Dier a consolation treat later.
Hoping richy doesnt screw us over.

the locals have gone to a replay at Wrexham - not my actual local team, but a quite local team in the grand scheme of the north east

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I think it’s because I’m an only child so when I was younger I would always make friends and as I’ve got older I try and keep myself to myself but RLF would chat to ANYONE! so I end up doing the same, having LO makes it hard not to as well now!

Spurs is like a swear word in our house, we have a hierarchy list of who we don’t support so we NEVER support Liverpool, we only support Spurs if they are playing Liverpool but no one else, and we only support united if they are playing Spurs or Liverpool but apart from that we don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For the FPL managers with City and Arsenal players - remember they both have a blank week next week (match week 12 - their game Weds was postponed) so yeah, good luck with that. 💙♥

I have 3 from each. 😩 Might play my free hit because I don't want to do a wildcard and permanently transfer out most of the 6. Or I might do 1 free transfer and pay for another with points and then put the other 3 on the bench and take the loss on 1.

• Heart
For the FPL managers with City and Arsenal players - remember they both have a blank week next week (match week 12 - their game Weds was postponed) so yeah, good luck with that. 💙♥

I have 3 from each. 😩 Might play my free hit because I don't want to do a wildcard and permanently transfer out most of the 6. Or I might do 1 free transfer and pay for another with points and then put the other 3 on the bench and take the loss on 1.

I think I'm going to have to leave 2 in

Don't forget you lose your wildcard if not used by 12th November, then get another one on 26th Dec when fixtures resume

• Heart
  • Haha

Thank you I was not thinking that far ahead. I will have 2 transfers but a couple injured it’s not looking good

I think I'm going to have to leave 2 in

Don't forget you lose your wildcard if not used by 12th November, then get another one on 26th Dec when fixtures resume
Did not know that either thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s he doing

i snapped at him saying stop being such a baby. And he laughed and said I’m not being a baby & now he’s fine. Ducking men 🥴🥴
He tried to mansplain doing laundry to me. This is the man that fills the washing machine so full that stuff doesn't actually get washed then moans that there isn't space to dry everything.

• Haha
He tried to mansplain doing laundry to me. This is the man that fills the washing machine so full that stuff doesn't actually get washed then moans that there isn't space to dry everything.
There must be something in the air cos my LO is in a bad mood too 😭😭😭

bae would never do this to me

B8E24B6F-4D3D-42FE-A78D-7A99B1C17AA1.jpeg

• Heart
Just stopping by to say I am not ignoring you and will read after work ❤
Take your time, lovely. ❤

I've just now finished with my biggest batch of report reading and validating. If I'm lucky, this'll be it for tonight, and I can go back to revising and rewriting the next chapter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.