Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Should be a rule against making a thread with your own title because it is twat behaviour

Welcome to thread 40, who'd have thought we'd ever get here from thread 1. We are 50% of the way to JG.

Recap:
Hammy is still poorly 🥺 as of today daddy Pep is citing 7-10 days for baby to return

Hammy:
imago1003479450s.jpg

Bae has been playing FIFA and pretending to like McDonalds, looking fit as fuck and with an enviable waistline
8BE7D3F2-D9EC-4EA1-9C24-8AA2DAC1ADF3.jpeg

Knob
311439090_622411316031593_1375163038787926110_n.jpg

Spot the difference
IMG_20221013_231748.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Hope you’re all having a lovely evening ❤
5C553595-60C6-481B-A6C4-80965BBF7711.jpeg

Will try and listen to Kyle’s interview tomorrow, sounds like it’s very insightful!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Loved this. He is so lovely.
Doesn't he just come across so well? Like as fun as it is to take the piss out of him, he is clearly very intelligent and astute, and so refreshingly honest. He must be a great person to have in the dressing room when he's not organising orgies with prostitutes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Violetroselily

VIP Member
This is why I was happy he was finally named to the captain’s group this year. He seems like the type of teammate in whom others confide and vent when they don’t feel comfortable talking to Pep, KDB, or Gundo. I think Kyle more than others is probably the best at raising morale and providing that spark that others can feed off of.

Bae is sad that this is a Kyle rave thread.
I think we could convince him to rave with us

Kyle 17 (1).jpg
Kyle 14.jpg
gettyimages-1398701702.jpg
Er4KVH8XUAArAn1.jpg
[Downloader.la]-630f3044ea3a2.jpg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I missed most of the last thread

I see City making bae earn his £250k a week salary at McDonalds.

Hope all well with everyone ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Doesn't he just come across so well? Like as fun as it is to take the piss out of him, he is clearly very intelligent and astute, and so refreshingly honest. He must be a great person to have in the dressing room when he's not organising orgies with prostitutes
Maybe we could get him to organise our orgy?

He presumably has more experience than any of us of the logistics.

It's like the operation was to remove the hat
This is the funniest thing ever said on the Internet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
This is why I was happy he was finally named to the captain’s group this year. He seems like the type of teammate in whom others confide and vent when they don’t feel comfortable talking to Pep, KDB, or Gundo. I think Kyle more than others is probably the best at raising morale and providing that spark that others can feed off of.

Bae is sad that this is a Kyle rave thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cobette

VIP Member
hi gals

random Friday night story, it somehow sounds like I was getting a takeaway from the chemist I was not x

I'm crying.

Good job we don't know anyone here who dispenses medicine 😂

It is SUCH a JS Tattler thing to do to bow to the pressure of an unexpected COVID jab. Can we do the same for him!? If he gets blindsided, he's going to be too polite to say no.

I do hope they have given you the COVID jab and you're not unwittingly part of a medical trial.

Could listen to you talk forever.

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
so, just been asked if I want to go to the mid week game against Newcastle with besties family… hello JP!!

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
headlines

- Focus now in World Cup then after Man City
- I hate running but thats my role in the team
- Reece James (on answering q about the RB situation for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) a good lad. One of the few players in the England squad who contacted him when he just had surgery to see how he was. “When things go well you get lots of messages but when not going so well less so” 👀
- Good squad but need to actually start winning
Did he actually just name his whole England clique as Harry, Slabhead, Tripps and Pickford, and didn't mention baby? Fucks sake Kyle

• Sad
  • Wow