John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

We’ve got the rugby on at the minute… not sure why. We don’t even watch rugby league
I don’t really understand rugby. I would like to go to an international one day as the atmosphere looks amazing and you can enjoy a drink while you watch. Very civilised. We are watching our local team. He decided not to go as was getting packed. Now moaning there are so few people there from either team it actually looks like it’s being played behind closed doors!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand rugby. I would like to go to an international one day as the atmosphere looks amazing and you can enjoy a drink while you watch. Very civilised. We are watching our local team. He decided not to go as was getting packed. Now moaning there are so few people there from either team it actually looks like it’s being played behind closed doors!
I don’t really understand - I understand union more than league but if I’m honest I haven’t really ever got into it. My dad was never that into rugby so never got into it. And RLF only likes football. Whereas I tend to watch any sport

This is the World Cup, it’s being played at St James’ probably could have gone to that, but didn’t even make it to watch Wrexham play and that’s closer so that just shows the height of our laziness today 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s one song I sing… it’s a catchy song… not a chant so much. And I literally walk round singing it. Doesn’t even have to be during the match
He is constantly chanting. 🥴😂 ooh la cantona is one of em. 🙄🥴😂 He was singing one about Martinez having a magic hat for abour a week

he was doing one before for our local team that I’ve never heard before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.