John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full on mum mode here, but you are so young, you don't need to dive back in to a relationship with him if you don't want to be. If you think something casual would work for you both, then go for it...life doesn't have to be all or nothing at any age, but particularly when you are young and having fun. If you're happy getting the dick, hanging out together when you want, but not putting a label on it or being exclusive or whatever, then that's ok if you're both on the same page. And as long as you are being careful.
ah mum this is defo what i needed to hear you are so wise ❤ i know i’ll defo end up back in a thing with him again because his mates are all with my mates and the sex is fuckin banging tbf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
ah mum this is defo what i needed to hear you are so wise ❤ i know i’ll defo end up back in a thing with him again because his mates are all with my mates and the sex is fuckin banging tbf
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry with this 😂😂😂😂. You’re only young once you can bounce back if it ends badly
We love you regardless. Men are trash no matter what they do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Speaking from experience you may get hurt 🥹🥹. And you’re too precious for that but it’s your life. We can only advise 😉
A nice willy isn’t everything hun. It can’t be nice if it’s been in other Fanny’s. Do you really wanna share 🙈

RLF has just come home with a box of biscuits for me like those one i posted the other day … I think he’s sorry 🤣🤣
omg biccy reveal pls! xx

think i’m just a fat pile of used paper atm and throwing myself at shredders (wot a metaphor iv just came up with tja on the spot) feeling v delicate and just going for what i can get

• Heart
Have great sex, there are far worse ways you could be spending your time. Just don't do anything you don't want to do, use protection and if you start to feel different and need to reevaluate things then try to make sure you recognise that in yourself. You are only young once bab. If he hurts you then I'll chin him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have great sex, there are far worse ways you could be spending your time. Just don't do anything you don't want to do, use protection and if you start to feel different and need to reevaluate things then try to make sure you recognise that in yourself. You are only young once bab. If he hurts you then I'll chin him.
I love you violet. I wish I’d known you when I was 21 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it’s worth it for the sex i’m not even being dramatic when i say i had tears streaming down my face and in a good way, think i came about 17 times i just love being a woman so so much

• Heart
  • Wow
I love you violet. I wish I’d known you when I was 21 😭😭😭
love mummy so much love coming on this thread and asking all my milfs basic life questions it’s like being at a sleepover with ur older brothers girlfriend and she tells you where the clit is and you’re in year 6 thinking what the duck is an anal

Ooohhh yeh. Or these!!!’n

PLS THIS IS AN ORGASM IN ITD OWN ROGJT

• Heart
  • Haha
The ads on the mobile site are getting ridiculous - I'm getting local political ads with videos and sound at the bottom, very annoying. And maybe it's all the same no matter what version but I have ad-blocker on my desktop Chrome.

Guess they have to pay for all our chit chat taking up server bandwidth somehow.

Time for brunch with the boys. Loving these closeups right now.

PXL_20221015_165638086~2.jpg

The 🏈 shaped things are called Bo-Berry Biscuits and they are one of my favorite fast-food items EVERRRR. They are blueberry biscuits (I don't know what you call what we call biscuits - rolls?) covered in icing. Sweet and salty deliciousness.

They are usually round but in the fall they make them 🏈 shaped.

The sammy is sausage, egg, & cheese on a biscuit. I'll add some Cholula hot sauce, maybe.

• Heart
I did one of these for LOs birthday party last week and it was not appreciated.
wtf 😡 how can people not appreciate fruit omfg it’s literally like sitting on someone’s face and actually finishing if it was a food

why am i acting like i’m on heat sorry my past 10 posts have been about cumming

• Haha
wtf 😡 how can people not appreciate fruit omfg it’s literally like sitting on someone’s face and actually finishing if it was a food

I know after 17 times it should be out your system

You look absolutely stunning, and so does your food and the view. ❤
I don't know whether I want your boobs, or I want to touch them (gently and really non-creepily) 😂
I also have boob envy !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I also did a crudité version with a tub of hummus in the middle 🥲 I wish I'd taken a picture, it was stunning.

Very on point for a child's paw patrol themed birthday party.

• Heart
I also did a crudité version with a tub of hummus in the middle 🥲 I wish I'd taken a picture, it was stunning.

Very on point for a child's paw patrol themed birthday party.
It's not a gathering without Crudités and hummus. Please take comfort in the fact that we'd have all eaten your lovely offering.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.