John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh baby. Was it make up sex or angry goodbye sex?
it was like proper netflix movie material sex was cryin an everything it hit so good omfg his dick is so beautiful shame it’s been in other women

violets angry reacting to my posts pls help

dno how it happened tbh was sat in his kitchen talking about my footy next thing he’s giving me a hug and then suddenly i’m in his bed again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it was like proper netflix movie material sex was cryin an everything it hit so good omfg his dick is so beautiful shame it’s been in other women

dno how it happened tbh was sat in his kitchen talking about my footy next thing he’s giving me a hug and then suddenly i’m in his bed again
We've all been there babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I am only angry because I don't want you to be upset. Do what feels right for you baby, but if you try again and he gives you any reason to think he's taking the piss, then you need to duck him off for good

• Heart
I am only angry because I don't want you to be upset. Do what feels right for you baby, but if you try again and he gives you any reason to think he's taking the piss, then you need to duck him off for good
I second this. I am also angry because he doesn’t deserve a shag when he’s been shagging around !!!

but I think we’ve all been there at some point with an ex whether they cheated or not
Once I split up with my ex - I ended it.. he wouldn’t leave me alone so wore me down eventually he came round for Chinese we did it. I still kicked him to the curb hopefully this is what @2busyshopping34 is gonna dooooo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ur such a fit mum, was going to make a joke about breast milk but i am now a mature woman in my twenty’s

dno now i’m really confused he just has such a nice willy and that’s how it started never intended on getting with him but he’s really sweet and he did actually listen to me and let me cry in his nice tea towels for a good few hours

but hes still a cheating blue scum

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ur such a fit mum, was going to make a joke about breast milk but i am now a mature woman in my twenty’s

dno now i’m really confused he just has such a nice willy and that’s how it started never intended on getting with him but he’s really sweet and he did actually listen to me and let me cry in his nice tea towels for a good few hours

Is your lad John Stones? Sounds just like him.

• Heart
  • Haha

Full on mum mode here, but you are so young, you don't need to dive back in to a relationship with him if you don't want to be. If you think something casual would work for you both, then go for it...life doesn't have to be all or nothing at any age, but particularly when you are young and having fun. If you're happy getting the dick, hanging out together when you want, but not putting a label on it or being exclusive or whatever, then that's ok if you're both on the same page. And as long as you are being careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Speaking from experience you may get hurt 🥹🥹. And you’re too precious for that but it’s your life. We can only advise 😉
A nice willy isn’t everything hun. It can’t be nice if it’s been in other Fanny’s. Do you really wanna share 🙈

RLF has just come home with a box of biscuits for me like those one i posted the other day … I think he’s sorry 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.