John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so devoted to Bae he has not left my FPL team since the start. I have no idea how I am doing as I forget to check it.

Klopp doing a lot of whining the last 24hrs eh?

Looking forward to battering the pool tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s fine 🤣
Had a buttie and currently watching house of the dragon

You having a good day?
Live pictures of RLF watching TV
20220901_224806.jpg

We've just been to the garden centre for lunch. Sis is feeling better so she came with us and she is putting me to shame with how human she looks compared to me

• Haha
cos he was meant to be going away this weekend but cancelled. And said he wanted to spend it with us … and we went out this morning and now he’s like ohh I was gonna go and play golf this afternoon and I said hmmm I thought we were having a family weekend ( I never tell him I don’t want him to go anywhere and also we never have time together as three hardly ever ) and now he’s not speaking to me & been in the garden for a hour. Wanker 👊✊🏼✊🏼

• Heart
cos he was meant to be going away this weekend but cancelled. And said he wanted to spend it with us … and we went out this morning and now he’s like ohh I was gonna go and play golf this afternoon and I said hmmm I thought we were having a family weekend ( I never tell him I don’t want him to go anywhere and also we never have time together as three hardly ever ) and now he’s not speaking to me & been in the garden for a hour. Wanker 👊✊🏼✊🏼
women get bad press for being hormonal, but men are just as bad. In his head he’ll be thinking ‘well I wasn’t going to be around anyway’ and would have forgotten he’s agreed for family time. Weapon!!
Chin up girlie. You and the LO go and have some fun x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ED96B684-D3EE-46EF-9422-1B0BC777E5EE.jpeg
8FFDA282-D051-4378-89E0-7292C8F9FFC2.jpeg
7E29D8E2-23AE-46B4-851E-AAC152E1DE39.jpeg
1C142836-9ED9-4A6A-8EC2-0516EA746A05.jpeg
Matalan parcel finally come 😍😍

women get bad press for being hormonal, but men are just as bad. In his head he’ll be thinking ‘well I wasn’t going to be around anyway’ and would have forgotten he’s agreed for family time. Weapon!!
Chin up girlie. You and the LO go and have some fun x
He can stay out there all afternoon I might lock him out. I didn’t tell him not to go I just said thought you wanted to see us & he’s spat his dummy out 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
I’m very briefly catching up on things on here, pages are flying by and all I seem to be adding is more holiday spam!

But LO is now napping so will hopefully get some reading done but may not comment till im home
I feel like I can’t add much today so here is my glossy leg 🤣
image.jpg
He’s obviously just being a stroppy idiot! Don’t let him get you down at all, you work too hard all week to let your weekends be spent worrying ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Life lesson learnt today. Don’t go out in Stockport during autumn wearing non waterproof clothing. The blue sky disappeared after an hour and it poured down. I had puddles in my trainers and bra, my T-shirt and jacket were stuck to me.
CB4CAA39-4092-471B-951F-56824B4018E8.jpeg
F86190F8-B88F-4E23-B110-C2761DD9C0A7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.