John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Congratulations John, you've been nominated for the Ballon door!'

'Do I have to go?'

'Yes, you're actually scheduled a day off but...'

'Nah I'm good thanks. Tell them to give it to Maguire instead. Will cheer him up'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No not yet!
Iā€™m always jealous of how into Halloween (not the films the actual thing) Americans get compared to us! You guys go all out for it donā€™t you šŸ§”
Haha, some do love to make a spectacle! I was more into it as a kid. However, I love the plethora of candy available in all the shops and itā€™s the one time of year I can buy loads of them without judgement. All under the guise of ā€œFor the trick-or-treaters who may come to my door.ā€ (I get no trick-or-treaters. Ever. I live in a rural area. :ROFLMAO: )

'Congratulations John, you've been nominated for the Ballon door!'

'Do I have to go?'

'Yes, you're actually scheduled a day off but...'

'Nah I'm good thanks. Tell them to give it to Maguire instead. Will cheer him up'
Throw in a ā€œdiffy-coltā€ and voila. Perfection.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Got home early from work today. Might actually cook dinner, like use a pot AND a pan and dice some vegetables and all that. Wild!

Also gotta figure out what the duck I'm doing with my harem FPL team.

Hope you all had at least an acceptable day if not better. ā™„

I think I'm going to update the mood scale because #1 and #5 are pretty similar. Clearly a subtle difference, but I'd rather have another mood, not just unamused RBF (#1) and unamused game face been listening to gangsta rap for two hours and bout to duck someone up RBF / grumpy toddler (#5).

IMG_20221013_235926~2.jpg

I think I'll probably keep #1 because of the eye contact but the red shirt is so nice... it's tough.

I'm accepting suggestions for replacements. So far this is all I got:

Screenshot_20220926-093418.jpg

Was trying to keep them all about the same angle to the camera (like not a full side profile) but not necessarily facing the same direction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Got home early from work today. Might actually cook dinner, like use a pot AND a pan and dice some vegetables and all that. Wild!

I think I'm going to update the mood scale because #1 and #5 are pretty similar. Clearly a subtle difference, but I'd rather have another mood, not just unamused RBF (#1) and unamused game face been listening to gangsta rap for two hours and bout to duck someone up RBF / grumpy toddler (#5).

View attachment 1658121

I think I'll probably keep #1 because of the eye contact but the red shirt is so nice... it's tough.

View attachment 1658126

Was trying to keep them all about the same angle to the camera (like not a full side profile) but not necessarily facing the same direction.
Iā€™m 3 and 8 today

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1658121

View attachment 1658126

Does this one work?

John+Stones+Italy+v+England+UEFA+Euro+2020+Iza_Qo3orlgl.jpg

• Heart

View attachment 1658121

View attachment 1658126

I actually like 1 and 5 staying on the chart. Mainly because 1 is from one of my fav photoshoots. 1 is like ā€œfocused photo shoot face gotta get it right so I can get the duck out of hereā€ whereas 5 is ā€œangry, intense, game faceā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooh that's a good one! Very unique! I have a bunch of shouting and RBF looks and of course lots of smiles, ranging from forced to genuine, but none that fully capture indecisive, puzzled, or thinking about something and a little confused but not really annoyed or disgusted, like when you're looking at the menu and you can't decide what to order.

• Heart
Ooh that's a good one! Very unique! I have a bunch of shouting and RBF looks and of course lots of smiles, ranging from forced to genuine, but none that fully capture indecisive, puzzled, or thinking about something and a little confused but not really annoyed or disgusted, like when you're looking at the menu and you can't decide what to order.
I know it doesn't quite fit the face on requirement but felt like it gave something we were missing ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m here @mimimithis
just swamped with work and job application stuff. Away again this weekend and still hoping to get to the match on Wednesday night so trying not to get distracted too much.
Closing date for the job is the 28th, so hopefully have a lot sorted by Friday so I can have a more chilled week next week
I'm so happy for you. I think that job is practically made for you. Fingers crossed it all works out the way you want it to!

Hi gorgeous! Itā€™s 21 here today, so our usual ā€œautumnā€ weather. My Monday is okay so far, I managed to get a lot done this morning so my afternoon wonā€™t be hectic. Are you getting a lot of writing done tonight?
That sounds quite wonderful - if Monday starts hectic, it can throw the whole week off. So yay.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm am screaming with joy and doing a happy dance that @mimimithis has posted Big Flirts! I am insisting everyone work 10x harder so I can get home to read

• Heart
I'm am screaming with joy and doing a happy dance that @mimimithis has posted Big Flirts! I am insisting everyone work 10x harder so I can get home to read
You're so cute. I hope I can live up to your expectations. ā¤ā¤ā¤

Hopefully work won't be too dire for you tonight.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.