Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
John’s t-shirts are too long but we just want to see his schlong

(so sorry for bringing the word Schlong to the table!) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
I don't actually have candles in my house, only wax melts because Jackcat thinks flames are toys.

• Wow
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
She'll be besties with Babyface and all the other mutant toys from Toy Story and you can all hang out with Sid Jack.

I hope the Hand-in-the-box doesn’t come for me. Christ. Tracy’s going to tell it we all like fingering and it will be on its fucking way.

I hate talking on the phone, it happens so rarely nowadays that I always assume someone’s died. Why would anyone phone otherwise? The lady I shunted yesterday has phoned me 3 times since, and I’ve had to answer and be polite just in case she decides to sue me or something.

• Heart
  • Haha

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
2busyshaggingtrent34

i just love the man so much ugh you sexy little scouser ruin my life like actually shag my mother and i will still love you i am so passionate for our love trent we could have a dog togerher HAVE MY DOG TRENT JUST TAKE HIM

• Haha
  • Sick

cobette

VIP Member
Showing your true colours here

You'd steal not split the prize money on Love Island wouldn't you?
You have seen how I am over bae and JG do you really think I can handle him with my mates.

Have just sneezed over bae and HK. Am now getting in the car to think about what I have done.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Violetroselily

VIP Member
hey gals, missing you all.

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.
Thank you babba. How are you feeling now? Come back when you are ready gorge, I know its super hard to keep up but rest assured we are all just talking shit and you're not missing anything important.

Just been to tk maxx, thought of you because there's so much Halloween stuff. I was going to get a pumpkin candle but they are just a bit too sweet for me

20221009_112009.jpg

Will do a mini haul later

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Tk maxx goodies @333149O

Bum shaped candle, jasmine and clementine scent
20221009_130506.jpg
20221009_130457.jpg

Another candle
20221009_130540.jpg

This mug which will make me think of you all every time I drink from it
20221009_130740.jpg

Scalp massager
20221009_130747.jpg

A set of these books for the babba for Christmas
20221009_130807.jpg

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Haven't heard from the "date" yet.... we never set a time. I assumed late afternoon since we're both off work today and we both work tomorrow.

Probably not going to happen, I'd rather take a nap.

Oooh yes CC stripping. TAKE IT OFFFFFF

• Heart
  • Wow

ruby1080

VIP Member
I was going to get Nandos but have decided to be disgusting and gone for a kebab and some garlic pizza bread instead.

Leroy features briefly in my HK fic! I am glad he is doing better at Bayern this year.

rubae you know he wouldn't do that to you.
But I want him to shag me at the Christmas party. Want him to sneeze all over me.

• Haha
  • Heart