Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
hiya did someone say stevie g i love that man he was my first crush

i think i have come to realise that my taste of men is particularly bad maybe that’s why i get cheated on x cos everytime i say i fancy someone use all sick react to it 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

ruby1080

VIP Member
Just given him back his Braid Day pfp for luck now he’s back in my FPL (don’t tell him he was ever out of it please @cobette, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him).

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I can’t lie and say I’d kick him out of bed. He is fit and doesn’t come across too bad in real life. The big Willy wouldn’t be a deal breaker either
However as a Leicester fan, I am not supposed to say any of the above and I am supposed to hate him even though he moved to a bigger club (understandably) years ago - we still have a chant being horrible about him? So yeah these views are my own and not of my alliegiance to Leicester haha

8B6F6C57-431A-47D7-A3EC-7389CDFDBE3F.jpeg

6B8C94B7-689E-4C41-9F40-1609A3383AA0.jpeg

7031A46B-1990-4D4C-BBA9-882D5E32ADC4.jpeg

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Went to look for tights for later (as I can never be bothered to put clothes away) and have actually started putting clothes aside to pack … definitely feel like that’s enough effort for today

I also need to clean the bathrooms before mum stays but RLF is off Monday so May rope him into helping me
3EE1182E-87DD-491C-95E2-547A683191C8.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
when people do it at work but it's something that needs to be noted down somewhere, like 'can you do this this and this' no, email me it so I actually remember

dying to sneeze again
Some people think it makes them look more proactive or efficient if they're always on the phone, when in reality you can just ping off an email in 30 seconds and not interrupt someone

think I've sneezed too much in the last 48 hours, I feel a bit tender

• Haha
  • Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
So is it weird to buy a hoodie with John stones on because I like John stones in a hoodie??

AEF241F5-9113-4F97-873D-8AE6B2D9A48A.jpeg

Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I was delighted when Ruben turned 25 so I felt less like a pervert. Obviously he's a good 10 years older mentally though.
Yeah I don’t count Ruben in my no younger than JG rule because his parents have clearly been lying to him about his age.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I need to catch up on all the fics, there are so many updates that I haven't read!

Party was a success. LO and pup are both shattered, as am I. RLF made it downstairs to sing happy birthday and is now asleep again.

Would just like to add, that when I have been ill as a parent, life just carries on. Tonsillitis? Worked from home and took care of LO. Norovirus? Looked after LO and myself. Covid? Worked, looked after LO and myself. Cramps and bloodloss 3 days a month, every month? Life goes on.
Glad the party was a success. It’s shit, always the way it seems I had my gallbladder out last year and RLF still went to work away 2 days after 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread!!
24D29745-A8C0-447F-BF3E-A424C953BEA3.jpeg

also matching family Christmas pjs arrived …
ft. Little hands
79F4E693-5050-4B29-A67B-D1C98E311303.jpeg

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
It's a family one, a handful of kids. We all get on well so it will be fine, and everyone will help out, it's just a lot. I don't want to spend the whole party in the kitchen.

I had the foresight to order all the food from morrisons so thank you past me. Just got to go and pick it up
Oh god bless you what a nightmare! Hopefully you’ll still have lots of helping hands and at least LO will still have a great time 💙

You have seen how I am over bae and JG do you really think I can handle him with my mates.

Have just sneezed over bae and HK. Am now getting in the car to think about what I have done.
Is there anyone you’d draw the line with and not sneeze over?

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Back to Englands greatest defender

View attachment 1636117

Trent I will lay off if you publicly declare right here John Stones is out greatest footballer, the sexiest and funniest and not at all arrogant.
maybe a little bit arrogant!?

One of my top Tattle moments of all time is @Violetroselily 's captioning this 'baby kicking his season into the bin'

Training 16.jpg
Training 30.jpg
Training 31.jpg

@cobette is HK going to be set now, or in their younger days?

Look at this bum
View attachment 1636133

View attachment 1636134
September's England camp.

• Heart
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
apparently his whole family live there (alvarez) and got told JG10 is really nice and polite and is moving as soon as his house is ready. / they told me about the mansion 💅🏼[/

bob going roller skating

• Heart