Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Caught up on the thread as much as I could 🤣 TAA is just not for me .. in anyway!

Jack Whitehall was INCREDIBLE … also he looked super hot … and he had tight black jeans on …he either stuffed before or he had a decent bulge On show 🤣

Very good evening though and now on the way home 😘
Glad you had a nice time!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Caught up on the thread as much as I could 🤣 TAA is just not for me .. in anyway!

Jack Whitehall was INCREDIBLE … also he looked super hot … and he had tight black jeans on …he either stuffed before or he had a decent bulge On show 🤣

Very good evening though and now on the way home 😘
That sounds like a lovely evening!!!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
You tried 🥰🥰🥰
are you driving back tonight
No tomorrow morning, work in afternoon 😭

gals i got chatting to someone in town who lives in the same block as grealish do i go home with him later 😂
Yes!

On our way out, still no clue where we are going for dinner, will end up in either nandos or spoons I think …
was running out of time and sent RLF to find some boots or shoes from the garage so we are just styling out my winter boots! View attachment 1635626
This is gorge! That colour is perfect for autumn.

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
How can your social calendar be so full you forget such a thing? 😅

Outfit pictures pleased! Are you going for dinner first?
Mate I have no clue what day we are on … I judge days by days RLF works and doesn’t or what CBeebies tells me 🤣

RLF only booked it the other week as well! Have no clue what I’m wearing yet but will have a little look … I’m feeling maybe this mustard shirt dress and boots! We are literally just chatting about going for dinner first! Will keep you posted with where!

• Heart
  • Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
Don't like crisps!

What has happened to my husband Gabby?

@Starttheline it seems a common theme with men that they think the world stops when they are poorly, would bet good money JS5 is still the same

I don't like it when I can't play with you guys.
Accidental elbow to the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Just Drive

VIP Member
ohhhh lol yeh that makes sense @Violetroselily i used to do that a lot as a kid and stand outside the stadium whenever a new singing was announced hoping to see them 😂

i met bernardo and cancelo in town the other week which was nice
Whaaaaat?!! What were they like? Were they nice? I’m more interested in Bernardo. What did he smell like?.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

WylieWyles

VIP Member
when he’s fingering that orange??? obscene. spitting out juice?? wait one second let me open my mouth x

i’m checking out professor cal!!
You know who I can see making videos like this? Maybe not the pastry stuff but the cleaning ones? Ruben

Also love the ones when he's kneading dough 👀

He's deleted some of these posts that are listed in the index but you can still find the audios on Soundgasm

You've probably heard his voice on tiktok, it's in a bunch of different sounds, you can find it searching #professorcal