Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
hiya did someone say stevie g i love that man he was my first crush

i think i have come to realise that my taste of men is particularly bad maybe that’s why i get cheated on x cos everytime i say i fancy someone use all sick react to it 🥺🥺🥺
Baby you are not the problem, they are the dickheads.

DW I sick react to everyone who fancies JG, especially John xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Hi! How was your day?
Hello!

It's been okay thanks, bit busy with shopping and chores this morning and then hanging out with my family.

And of course my mum's all, "oooh, gossgoss, you've lost weight!" which makes me irrationally angry because I know I've been living on an average of 1 meal a day for over a month. I'm much better mood-wise but my appetite's not fully back and although she couldn't know that it pisses me off that it's automatically celebrated.

Home and alone now though, having the evening to myself ❤ Hope you're good.

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
going to go put my airpods in and arctic monkeys full volume and pretend js is eye fucking me from across the room

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
You’re trying to get people to ❤ a photo of HK and I’m not falling for it ❤

@2busyshopping34 a lot of your faves are just way too young for me but there’s nothing wrong with them, you go and get them all ❤ I just have to impose a “no younger than JG” rule on myself.
I was delighted when Ruben turned 25 so I felt less like a pervert. Obviously he's a good 10 years older mentally though.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m also about to clean the bathroom, it’s definitely the worst job now I have an almost teenage boy that has forgotten how to wee without it going anywhere. It’s like living with Kyle. He has the cheek to blame it on RLF when I’ve never in 20 years had to clean his wee up.
Teenage boys are foul. My brother never used to put the seat up so would just piss all over it, and didn't understand why everyone else took issue with this.

• Sick
  • Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
gals i got chatting to someone in town who lives in the same block as grealish do i go home with him later 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

lou_claire91

VIP Member
On our way out, still no clue where we are going for dinner, will end up in either nandos or spoons I think …
was running out of time and sent RLF to find some boots or shoes from the garage so we are just styling out my winter boots!
040825F5-8ED2-4A78-9CC0-7832FD5CEAA1.jpeg

• Heart