Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Are we sympathising with him or is it self inflicted?
We are sympathising but we're also a little mad because I'm having to do the birthday party solo.

He had a Chinese on Friday from a place we have both had food poisoning from in the past. He also had some curry yesterday at work, made by the on site kitchen (who have also given him food poisoning before). Both contained chicken.

Those of us who did not eat either of the above are fine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

cornflower

VIP Member
chances of coming onto any thread and there being a post where VRL recommends an interesting-pairing fic - 💯

sorry scared to post off topic stuff in JG thread but I got this little pumpkin candle from M&S yesterday after youse made me feel all ready for spooky szn and I thought it was just some generic fella but I SWEAR TO GOD when it started changing colour I was just like
C3A3E948-B59E-4E98-9462-2501F790DB50.jpeg

I didn’t know this was scientifically possible omg anyway here is a little time lapse, this may or may not work why are videos so weird on tattle? also don’t judge my manky old coffee table

• Heart
  • Wow

Starttheline

VIP Member
So glad I spent yesterday cleaning the bathrooms, ready for LO's birthday party, only for RLF to be sick all night

• Sad
  • Wow

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Ways to piss off RLF this morning;
- remind him he’s an adult and can think for himself when it comes to food shopping!
- remind him that taking 7 shirts, 1 hoodie and 2 pairs of shorts and 3 swim shorts isn’t adequate packing with a child who has a tendency to wipe his face on everything!
- decided to take boomerangs in my Sunday PJs because I liked my ass in them while he was trying to make me help with both the above tasks that I thought a 30yo would be capable of without supervision

😂 anyone fancy coming to Ibiza with me instead of him?!

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
hey gals, missing you all.

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.
I know what you mean and want it to be how it was too 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Made these, too. Pulled a new screenshot from the original video.

have_you_seen_the_size_of_it_BLANK.png

js5_delighted_blank_paper.png

Send messages or brag about your boyfriend's lovely arse
stonesford4ever.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I am going solo. I like going solo best because then I can behave in as most embarrassing a fashion as I like with no-one to judge me.

I'm staying over again tonight because I like to spend the evening with my Tattlers instead of being stuck in the car.

I hope I get to see Jack, he avoids me a lot.

Left the fur coat and went for a teddy one in the end.

Depending on weather I might have to ditch it for my City puffa jacket that's in the car.

yes I am going to look for him, i've even brought a sharpie :ROFLMAO:

I'm worried he won't be with the players today and was only sniffing around them last week because it was the derby, but gonna take my chances anyway. Am v nervous.
You should have borrowed my child and gone to that kids zone thing that they put Jack in when he was injured. Good luck ✨✨

• Heart
  • Haha