Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
Hmmm I hope he’d leave a hoody obvs 🤤🤤
Try a bit of an older man next time. Bit more mature. Who’s got the shagging around out of his system
But most men are trash.

love you Xxx
Bae will look after you View attachment 1636966View attachment 1636967View attachment 1636968
so what im hearing is i need to go and stand outside the etihad until pep comes and collects me and feeds me some iberian ham
You’re trying to get people to ❤ a photo of HK and I’m not falling for it ❤

@2busyshopping34 a lot of your faves are just way too young for me but there’s nothing wrong with them, you go and get them all ❤ I just have to impose a “no younger than JG” rule on myself.
1EDC7966-E652-4A43-B142-3EAA250331A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cobette

VIP Member
We don’t get many fit players at Leicester so you have to take what you can

Are you going solo to the game? And going straight back home after? Hopefully you’ll see Jack at least!
I am going solo. I like going solo best because then I can behave in as most embarrassing a fashion as I like with no-one to judge me.

I'm staying over again tonight because I like to spend the evening with my Tattlers instead of being stuck in the car.

I hope I get to see Jack, he avoids me a lot.

Have you decided on an outfit? And are you going to look for baby?
Left the fur coat and went for a teddy one in the end.

Depending on weather I might have to ditch it for my City puffa jacket that's in the car.

20221008_102913.jpg

yes I am going to look for him, i've even brought a sharpie :ROFLMAO:

OMG yes are you going meet Bae pls for tattlers meet bae
I'm worried he won't be with the players today and was only sniffing around them last week because it was the derby, but gonna take my chances anyway. Am v nervous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Starttheline

VIP Member
I need to catch up on all the fics, there are so many updates that I haven't read!

Party was a success. LO and pup are both shattered, as am I. RLF made it downstairs to sing happy birthday and is now asleep again.

Would just like to add, that when I have been ill as a parent, life just carries on. Tonsillitis? Worked from home and took care of LO. Norovirus? Looked after LO and myself. Covid? Worked, looked after LO and myself. Cramps and bloodloss 3 days a month, every month? Life goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Gattle09

VIP Member
I’m also about to clean the bathroom, it’s definitely the worst job now I have an almost teenage boy that has forgotten how to wee without it going anywhere. It’s like living with Kyle. He has the cheek to blame it on RLF when I’ve never in 20 years had to clean his wee up.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
My sister has just had a positive covid test 😞 everyone pls keep fingers crossed the baby doesn't come in the next few days 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
4AF91302-CFA3-4015-8A02-777E0E4CFC56.jpeg
49017DA2-1ECE-454C-8EEE-D88BA75A90DF.jpeg
2DC56604-BA6D-40BE-AC48-DC6B0B48FC31.jpeg

hey I’m here. I’ve been at my mums .. they’ve been away. We took little 🍓 a walk… and got home my new coat has come yay I can’t wait for proper winter 😂😂
I’m obsessed with it !!!💙
How’s everyone doing

• Heart
Reactions: 10

cornflower

VIP Member
Some people think it makes them look more proactive or efficient if they're always on the phone, when in reality you can just ping off an email in 30 seconds and not interrupt someone

think I've sneezed too much in the last 48 hours, I feel a bit tender
I had my leggings on while sneezing before, and obvs there wasn't much room to manoeuvre so my hand went a bit numb, this was hours ago and my thumbpad is still numb

also makes me laugh when my phone goes into 'driving mode' presumably because it thinks the vibrations are from a car

big thigh
3442f5add1007baa5a432f5fa9dda15aac834f2c.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
id let alvarez take me for a nice dinner but he looks like he eats tuna mayo sandwiches

omfg this mornin yeah when i woke up in tha kitchen i got offered a tuna sweetcorn wrap and that’s when i realised it wasn’t my house

• Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Further thread cleanse

I spent £20 on this in St Pancras last month and it barely smells of anything 😔

897D4DED-5D4C-4187-8F0E-1554A03FE758.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

maccamacc

VIP Member
Back to Englands greatest defender

5AB3116F-7C7E-42CF-987A-47270B9A223F.jpeg

Trent I will lay off if you publicly declare right here John Stones is out greatest footballer, the sexiest and funniest and not at all arrogant.

• Heart