Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I don’t think people can watch it tomorrow? It’s 3pm kick off and in the UK they aren’t allowed to show 3pm kick offs on TV (unless anyone is looking to do an illegal watch of it online then just ignore me!)
Oh, on the Peacock app I use (subscribed to it especially for PL games), it’s showing for tomorrow. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I'm going to! I kind of want to write a little one-shot for my birthday to release but I'm not sure if i will get round to it, i'm currently adding photos to the story on wattpad but I don't have to keep thinking of different ways to say the same smutty thing like i had been doing🤣

Cannot wait to switch off for the week, but I know I will get all these ideas and regret not having my laptop!!
Maybe write little notes on your phone if stuff comes to you? You need some switch off time 💙

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
desperately in need of a hangover cure

View attachment 1637401
It’s so fancy!! 🤍

Tk maxx goodies @333149O

Bum shaped candle, jasmine and clementine scent
View attachment 1637385View attachment 1637386

Another candle
View attachment 1637387

This mug which will make me think of you all every time I drink from it
View attachment 1637389

Scalp massager
View attachment 1637390

A set of these books for the babba for Christmas
View attachment 1637388
LO is currently reading one of those books!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm not certain about really off, he's not seeking the ball too much up close. I think he's irritated by the goalie, mostly.

Will you watch Bayern v Dortmund later?
I’d love to but I’d have to find a Twitter stream or something. :( I feel like it’s been ages since I’ve watched my dude Pavard!

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I always thought it was Bernardo when he was at Monaco and yes, I'm very jealous of his lower half.

Speaking of lower half, my headache has finally eased up enough that I can finish doing laundry and get in the bath to start my ritualistic preparations for tomorrow's first date/potential booty call. 👀

I'll probably panic and cancel at the last minute, so don't get too excited.

I fell asleep reading Big Flirts last night while we were in the backseat with bae & Beth so first I will soak a bit and finish that.

And me falling asleep is absolutely no reflection on the writing, I always pass out early on Fridays after 5 nights of 3-5 hours of sleep. 😬
I hope you enjoyed it the second time around. Why are you just sleeping under 5 hours during the week?

Why would you cancel your date? Perhaps it'll turn out to be really fun?

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
chances of coming onto any thread and there being a post where VRL recommends an interesting-pairing fic - 💯

sorry scared to post off topic stuff in JG thread but I got this little pumpkin candle from M&S yesterday after youse made me feel all ready for spooky szn and I thought it was just some generic fella but I SWEAR TO GOD when it started changing colour I was just like
View attachment 1638193
I didn’t know this was scientifically possible omg anyway here is a little time lapse, this may or may not work why are videos so weird on tattle? also don’t judge my manky old coffee table
View attachment 1638194
I need this!!!!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I dunno how to write HK as sexy, I'm still thinking about what I read over breakfast in bed today: Rúben and bae arm-wrestling to see who gets a blowie and THEN when said blowie happens (almost immediately), it's ROAD HEAD while the vehicle is in motion at 50mph and my anxiety was through the roof, like boys, why are you so dumb?!? I can literally hear Pep giving them a lecture about this.

"Look, guys, if you want to have some fun, then you can have your fun, it's none of my beez-ness, but don't be stupid! You cannot take those kinds of reesks, okay?! I get it, you need to ah, blow off some steam, ok? But you cannot do thees while you are DRIVING A FUCKING CAR!! YOU GUYS!!! *Sighs* Ok, go. Get good sleep. Eat, sleep, train. Again again again! VAMOS!"

I actually read that in Pep’s voice. 🤣

Wish he was changing the temperature, it is BOILING in here, I can feel my face burning up.

Bedtime for me as if I keep writing I'll never stop! Sleep well guys! Talk tomorrow!
Good night! ❤

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I had my leggings on while sneezing before, and obvs there wasn't much room to manoeuvre so my hand went a bit numb, this was hours ago and my thumbpad is still numb

also makes me laugh when my phone goes into 'driving mode' presumably because it thinks the vibrations are from a car

big thigh
View attachment 1635900
I can't deal with the fact this man exists.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
The Man City Villa game?
was he moaning about something? (Sorry genuinely ignorant to this)
He was a really bitter loser.

• Heart