Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
have you gals seen that guy in tik tok who does the really erotic food videos??? i swear i’ve never wanted to sneeze over a man cooking as much as i do him. he lives in my mind rent free!!!!!!

got me in a chokehold
YES! I LOVE HIM!

On a related note, are you all familiar with Professor Cal of the audio erotica realm? I spent some time with his voice this morning before I got out of bed. He's like the vocal equivalent of the erotic food video guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

lou_claire91

VIP Member
How bae wakes up one morning thinking HK is as vanilla as I do, then the next wants to bang him.
Could it be something in training like he snaps at him for pissing about and it goes from there ... as lets be honest it ain't gonna be his overwhelming sexual charm or his way with words that is gonna get bae into bed ... 🤣

• Haha
id let alvarez take me for a nice dinner but he looks like he eats tuna mayo sandwiches

omfg this mornin yeah when i woke up in tha kitchen i got offered a tuna sweetcorn wrap and that’s when i realised it wasn’t my house
Omg leave him alone. He defo wouldn’t break ya heart like John and jack

Can someone explain the Spider-Man thing I don’t get it

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
It's ridiculous, really. It isn't even the first smut / sex scene I've ever written, I just haven't written them in a long while. I know what I want to write, I know how it ends, I just cannot find an in, and writing on and off hasn't helped it any. Hopefully, I'll get there this weekend. Idk, from all the talks here, it's what people seem to enjoy the most out of any stories written, so... it'd feel like I'd have failed?

I have so many things to do, and I'm on call next weekend, so I'll have to do them this weekend. It's how it is. My laptop lives on a sidetable to my couch, so I can reach it whenever. I just hadn't till now.

Not the scum who cheated on you, surely?!
We can still appreciate good writing even though we are permanently thirsty!

I get what you mean about finding an in, especially when he's our awkward little pup. I always find the 'transition' the most difficult to write.

Chips in the box, hiding.View attachment 1633849
This looks SO good!

@Violetroselily I have 1000 words, it's actually happening!

• Heart