Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I feel like he'd be a disappointing shag.

I'd love this. I might order something, too... only if my favourite place is delivering, though.
I’m sure he wouldn’t disappoint.. although I did get the ick for a bit from him when the ‘California Girls’ story came out and saved the video into a folder to only come out when I want to get over him …

but I’d prefer to get under him 😂

I’d demolish that right now
It was so nice! I’ll bring some over for you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
That's like the elite Pep look I am currently writing some bits for my Pep/Bae book ... I was going to wait till after holiday but I had some ideas, it is definitely going to seem like a Pep fic at the beginning, I just don't know for how many chapters but quite a few i think, and its that Pep that I picture throughout, and the green chinos white shirt one!
Your mind never stops! Make sure you give yourself a bit of a break for your time away ❤ (If you post anything Bae related please put it on AO3 though!)

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
YES! I LOVE HIM!

On a related note, are you all familiar with Professor Cal of the audio erotica realm? I spent some time with his voice this morning before I got out of bed. He's like the vocal equivalent of the erotic food video guy.
when he’s fingering that orange??? obscene. spitting out juice?? wait one second let me open my mouth x

i’m checking out professor cal!!

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
That's like the elite Pep look I am currently writing some bits for my Pep/Bae book ... I was going to wait till after holiday but I had some ideas, it is definitely going to seem like a Pep fic at the beginning, I just don't know for how many chapters but quite a few i think, and its that Pep that I picture throughout, and the green chinos white shirt one!
I am so excited for your book. I agree about the elite Pep look being the grey & black. The monochrome black look is my second favorite. The white button down with green cargo pants was the perfect summer look for him! 🥰

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I actually don’t think there’s any more I’m that bothered about to be honest! Arteta at a push.
Oh and Pep obvs! I always had a thing for Mourinho too, sexy grumpy bastard
Me neither!! It would definitely include Pep and I know what you mean about Mourinho!

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Your mind never stops! Make sure you give yourself a bit of a break for your time away ❤ (If you post anything Bae related please put it on AO3 though!)
I wish it would sometimes!!! ❤ I am definitely going to try and switch off, aiming to write a Bae one-shot tomorrow, just a short one to post on Wednesday while I'm away which will be the only thing I post on Wattpad and AO3 (I think i'm gonna take a break from posting my DR book even though its ready, will see when i get there, depending on wifi)

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I really don't know enough about HK for his personality to come across, like Leroy before him, he's just going to have to essentially be a face to the name in my writing. Hopefully none of his fans are offended.

Yes! Often I'll write out the scenes that have come to me and then piece them all together, but this time I've got so many scenes I may as well start at the beginning.

I had to book a breakfast slot for the morning. I looked at the receptionist like she was nuts when she asked. I don't know when I'll be awake and ready for the day.
I'm sure it will all come together fine, at the end of the day most people put their own interpretations of the characters anyway!!

I am really looking forward to it though!

Ha love that!! When you haven't got RLF snoring or changing the temperature you might want a lay in!!!

• Haha
  • Heart