Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
violently screaming into my pillow!!!! what is this madness!!! am i too horny for my own good or is this actually pure filth

• Haha
Reactions: 3

mimimithis

VIP Member
I did have a good time, thank you!

You've got the new chapter up already!? That's crazy.

I'm back at the hotel now, just trying to pick somewhere to order dinner from.
I felt inspired, plus I used an idea I wanted to for the last two ones, but then decided against them. It felt right to write it down now.

Have you found a nice place to eat at, or order from? ❤ I hope you have a restful evening.

Sané scored by the way. What a wild Bayern v BVB derby. It's 2:2 now, because of a last second goal.

• Heart
Yes, at Bayer Leverkusen. He's being handled as a possible replacement for Nagelsmann at Bayern, too. He's entirely too handsome for his own good.

His glow up started, when he began owning that slight stubble... Damn it. 🤤🥺 I'm partial to a bit of stubble, so happy Bae keeps his.
Yes as am I. It’s amazing what it does to someone isn’t it. 🤤🤤 I hate it when my bf shaves his off he looks 13

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Maybe write little notes on your phone if stuff comes to you? You need some switch off time 💙
That's my plan! I know certain things will just make me think of things to write, I already have a note for each story in my head so I have been just adding to them when I think of things and then I email it to myself 🤣 So I think i'll do that, I am looking forward to just being away though and reading books on my kindle and just relaxing!

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I will be reading your chapter in a bit so expect comments on both! I’m just writing atm as I wanted to make a head start on this one as I’ve packed all I can be bothered atm so I’m now watching West Ham perving on Rice while writing 😘🤍
I’m sorry to say but I think I’d even take HK over DR

Do we have the original of this?

View attachment 1637511
Why does bloody Phil have to be in all of them?!
Did he make it into the calendar over Bae?

• Heart