Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Thank you!

This is first match I've gone too that I've known beforehand there'd be no bae 😭

Have a you day, do exactly what you want to.
Just think though he will probably be there … we will keep a look out for online sightings ha 🤣

At least there isn’t the disappointment of him not playing when you get there, your eyes will just have to follow someone else ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3

einahpets93

VIP Member
They were! They shouldn’t have been discontinued!

They are elite! If I had to pick it would be them! Great minds 😉

Ah I know I can’t wait! We have tomorrow to sort out and tidy up before mum comes to stay then we leave here Tuesday evening (flight is at like 8pm) cannot wait to be away ❤
I was convinced you were coming today 🤣

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Completely off topic (I know I’ve never once posted on topic in here), but does anyone remember the name of that footballer blog from about 10-15 years ago that was obsessed with Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres’ freckles, Yohan Gourcuff, etc. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called but I think we’ve discussed it before?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Aw, that's too bad. I'll zap in once this is finished, I'm too lazy to put on the conference - both games at once...

I really like how cheeky Palmer has become. He's growing into his role more and more.
I was just thinking, he looks taller somehow. 🤣 But no, it’s his maturity and comfort level that’s grown.

• Heart
  • Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
I wouldn't let any old Tom, Dick or Kyle piss on me, but if it was a gateway act to then spend a lifetime of happiness with bae? Then yeah, sure.

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Currently writing HK.

If I were to write HK/JS/GS we may never see VRL again.

My to do list is very long. I have to (obviously) finish NRO, which still has such a long way to go. I have a partly written Aimee one shot that has been waiting almost two months to be finished, but I'm going to have to make some traction on it soon so I can start on my Christmas Aimee one shot.

Plus I promised @Violetroselily a Gaz prequel for Christmas, but she may just have to accept HK for now and have that one at a later date because I'm never going to have the time to write all of this unless I give up my job haha.
You don't have to do anything for me sweet pea, you go at your own pace xx

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Ah it was so good! The food was delish, i wanted Mozz Arancini but they had run out but still it was all really nice, we said we would go back there for a date night! And Jack was just hilarious, we didn't stop laughing and as it was a 'tester' gig it meant he did so many jokes to test them so it was a longer set! I do love going to see comedians or the theatre, plus LO is always such a dream and was good for my mum so it was nice babe!
Glad you had a good time! Have you ever been to the Edinburgh Fringe? You'd love it. We saw Russell Howard a few years ago doing a tester set, was only a fiver!

• Heart