Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Ways to piss off RLF this morning;
- remind him he’s an adult and can think for himself when it comes to food shopping!
- remind him that taking 7 shirts, 1 hoodie and 2 pairs of shorts and 3 swim shorts isn’t adequate packing with a child who has a tendency to wipe his face on everything!
- decided to take boomerangs in my Sunday PJs because I liked my ass in them while he was trying to make me help with both the above tasks that I thought a 30yo would be capable of without supervision

😂 anyone fancy coming to Ibiza with me instead of him?!
Pick me!!!

E9568A30-1718-4966-BB5D-A02AFAEFCAB0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3

maccamacc

VIP Member
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Good morning, lovelies. I hope you have a great day ahead. 😘

Hey bb! You’re up so early! Have a safe trip back home.

I’m about to go back and sit in the sun, it did me a world of good yesterday to do so. I might be able to finish my chapter, finally. It’s getting ridiculous.

Aw your dream is lovely!!! ❤

I kinda want arsenal to lose, tbh, so we close in on them for good.
I have to be up early to drive back for work 😭 wish I could just write.

I don't want Liverpool to do anything that helps them build confidence and gain momentum!

Just re-read new Little Flirts, want to be his girlfriend 💔

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they just trawl Rightmove for sold prices in the cheshire golden triangle and then get the land registry records for price/buyer etc - which are public records - to see if its someone interesting. That's how they'll know JG bought it on X date and was a cash buyer (as land reg shows charges). Same with planning applications - do a sweep of the planning portals every so often, or get a tip off from a neighbour. I suppose they get away with it because it's all in the public domain anyway.
Oh yeah true, never really thought of it like that. As @mimimithis said it is such a non story - “rich man buys mansion” (although I do like having a nosy at the houses I can’t lie! 😂)

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Does anyone love Emma Bridgewater crockery and want to discuss the Christmas range with me?
Yes Aimee does but bae's got the weekend off (again) so the kids have been shipped off to Lauren's so they can shag, she'll get back to you when she can.

It's gorgeous, but I can't even go there because I don't have the restraint to buy absolutely everything. What are you going to get?

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Hi lovely! Not really, I’m going to go out and get a coffee soon (cba to make it myself today) then need to finish laundry. Uneventful day other than chatting with all you beautiful people. ❤
What is the weather like today? Does it start to get cooler?

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Oh what a gorgeous boy 😍

The good start rarely lasts these days unfortunately 😔

Good day for City and Chelsea at least!
I did see the score and was annoyed … I want them to pull it back around!!

very good day for the Chels (finally) and my Starboy for MOTM lovely day 💙

Don’t make me have to form an unholy alliance with @2busyshopping34 and come at you all with all of our CHAMPIONS LEAGUE trophies 🏆❤
Love it, 🤣🤣 no one wants that alliance 🤣😘

• Heart