John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grotesque, for a lack of better word. But it’s last midnight here now. So it’s a new day, and this’ll be much better.

I’m trying to catch some sleep before the next call. Night, loves. ❤
Good night, lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There would be no reason for anyone to go in the drawer under my bed would there!? I am sure we discussed raking in someone's bathroom cabinets in the JG thread once.

Come on now, the toys would be obsolete.

It might seem like it's come around quickly but it's been cancelled 3 times 😂 We should have gone in 2020 😳
I feel like he would be intimidated by them!!

WOW! okay thats a long time to wait haha! Are you too excited to sleep or too busy thinking about things? because you need to get some sleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like he would be intimidated by them!!

WOW! okay thats a long time to wait haha! Are you too excited to sleep or too busy thinking about things? because you need to get some sleep!!!
Don't spoil my fantasies! Baby bae would have been but I like to think current bae would be more like in the threesome fic. Curious.

I'm wide awake, had too busy a day. I'm also reading over Never Really Over. Am at chapter 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@cobette have a great flight and safe travels. ❤❤❤

Don't spoil my fantasies! Baby bae would have been but I like to think current bae would be more like in the threesome fic. Curious.

I'm wide awake, had too busy a day. I'm also reading over Never Really Over. Am at chapter 18.
You’re a fast reader 😳

• Heart

Curious and not able to switch it on 😭

Sorry baby
[Downloader.la]-630864d8c4873.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Exactly what @Violetroselily said ... i think he would want to know what they were but i mean it would be wasted explaining it to him!!!

Completely get that!! Ah i cannot wait to read more tonight!!! i am currently rereading my new wattpad book as i've almost finished it and adding bits, i still have loads to edit but i'm stopping at 12 to actually read - so sorry for all the comments again ❤

• Heart
I'm going to try to get some sleep soon, this is my reminder to all those in time zones where this is relevant - go to bed when you can, baby, and take care of yourself.

@cobette safe travels, have the loveliest time and remember to update us when you can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Curious and not able to switch it on 😭

Sorry baby
View attachment 1576602
I wonder if it was the lipstick and how high he jumped when he actually got it going.

I'm going to try to get some sleep soon, this is my reminder to all those in time zones where this is relevant - go to bed when you can, baby, and take care of yourself.

@cobette safe travels, have the loveliest time and remember to update us when you can ❤
Goodnight my live. Sleep well ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

I've just finished chapter 19! I AM VERY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

• Haha
I’m behind on the thread again but assuming you haven’t gone yet @cobette, have the best time. Cannot wait to hear all about it 💙

• Heart
I would like to note that in the OG plans they kissed once and then nothing else was supposed to happen until after the first time. So it could have been so much worse 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
I would like to note that in the OG plans they kissed once and then nothing else was supposed to happen until after the first time. So it could have been so much worse 😂
This could have been better, it is your constant clit teasing that gets us all wound up

• Haha
20220913_232351.jpg

Night gals! See you in the morning. Gonna be an emosh day tomorrow.

Have just remembered I'm scared of flying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never ridden Tower of Terror, I'm too scared. I don't even know if I could do it for bae.

I've only done RnRC once. It was the very first ride of the trip and I'd psyched myself up for it so much, I kept thinking I was going to bottle it but it was a walk on and I didn't even have time to think. Still can't believe I did it and my ride picture didn't come out so I don't even have any proof!
This reminds me, I never gave you any ansas to your questions about my Disney trip.

Off the top of my head: ToT was very scary, I did not like the drops but I did like everything else about it.

The Beast was a pervert because in the M&G my very attractive and very petite and adorable but very punk-rock tattoo-covered coworker (wearing VERY short shorts) pointed out her B&TB tattoo (the mirror w/ rose) on her mid/upper thigh (lol, imagine if JS had that instead! I'm dying, OMG 🤣🤣🤣) and held her leg out to show the Beast. He leaned all the way over and smashed his giant snout on her leg so basically his whole head was in her lap. He was also very touchy feely with her in the photo.

The food at Be Our Guest was decent but definitely not for the price, but we knew that going in, and we knew it wasn't actual fine dining or anything.

Will actually look at the old thread later and provide more Tales and Ansas.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.