John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kit leaks.

Don't like but he'll look fit.

Screenshot_20220914_000255.jpg

Chavy af - will still look fit
Screenshot_20220914_000320.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Night gals! See you in the morning. Gonna be an emosh day tomorrow.

Have just remembered I'm scared of flying.
Have a safe trip!!! And I welcome you in advance to the beautiful East Coast and EST!

Look out for this guy at the airport and don't let the 🏳️‍🌈ears fool you - I hear he's a real ladies' man, too. He probably also needs some assistance with dressing for the weather in FL.

Picsart_22-09-13_19-07-23-126.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Night gals! See you in the morning. Gonna be an emosh day tomorrow.

Have just remembered I'm scared of flying.
You will do fine and all will be well, my love! Have the best time and check in with us soon, please! ❤

Kit leaks.

View attachment 1576669

View attachment 1576670
I hate them. :( As you say, though, bae will still look fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kit leaks.

View attachment 1576669

View attachment 1576670
These leaked months ago and I'm still not convinced they're real. Maybe it's just denial.

But have we discussed this pic yet? WHERE IS THIS FROM?

Must be the afterlife because I'm dead.

Tumblr_l_84041331291194.jpg

That jacket is new, isn't it? I'm picking up the same trim vibes as the M&S photoshoot, is this new? Maybe it's not a new jacket and I've just never seen it before. Am I just in a post-self-coital haze? Is this real life?

No, I did not wank to this photo, it was to a very naughty r/gonewildaudio post, I have morals, ok. Those Three Lions are in mourning, it would be quite disrespectful. And frankly while he is very pretty here and I love this shade of blue, it's not quite enough to get me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, lovelies. I’m convinced everyone’s day will turn out great today. ❤

@cobette Exciting travel time has arrived! Yaaaay! I’m going to miss you lovely. ❤

• Heart
Did you do something nice this evening? To counteract the arse-eh you had been exposed to earlier? ❤
I went for a nice swim and walk. Was lovely. ❤ Just what I needed after dealing with all the foolishness. And how are you feeling? Any update on the car?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have a safe trip!!! And I welcome you in advance to the beautiful East Coast and EST!

Look out for this guy at the airport and don't let the 🏳️‍🌈ears fool you - I hear he's a real ladies' man, too. He probably also needs some assistance with dressing for the weather in FL.

View attachment 1576685
Absolutely crying at this. Sweetie you can't come, they won't let you in, you need a certificate. You gotta stay and shag @Violetroselily at the Germany game (after Leroy obv).

Good morning Tattlers! I am on the road. Got in the car and the first song that comes on the radio is Sweet Caroline 😭😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely crying at this. Sweetie you can't come, they won't let you in, you need a certificate. You gotta stay and shag @Violetroselily at the Germany game (after Leroy obv).

Good morning Tattlers! I am on the road. Got in the car and the first song that comes on the radio is Sweet Caroline 😭😳😳
Aww, Sweet Caroline. ❤ 😭 Isn’t that perfect.

Ffs. That bottom one looks like something from the 1990s.
I’ve woke up in such a bad mood. I really am not a morning person
My little one is so giddy and trying to climb on my head 😭
Your little one loves to wake up early!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kit leaks.

View attachment 1576669

View attachment 1576670
I don’t mind the blue one, but the red one is just a clone of the one from 1990 in my opinion… and we know my feelings on the red kits

Hope you did the Ba Ba Baaaaa’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Aww, Sweet Caroline. ❤ 😭 Isn’t that perfect.

Your little one loves to wake up early!
I know 😭😭😭 he’s a morning person like his daddy. They both do my head in before 8am 😭🙈. But he goes to sleep between 630 and 7 so can’t expect him to stay asleep much longer. He is SO happy today

have you had a good day

• Heart
Yes, I was absolutely sweating!

Nearly didn't get to say bye to Johncat as he was hiding from my dad 😭😭
Obviously you wouldn't have left until you'd spoken to him, right?

Have you had your first argument yet?

When you get on the plane
16065284-7248215-image-a-15_1563188397925.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.