John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, they are both still present.

I am such a homebody I am getting all emosh because I am going to miss you guys and the big stupid boy so much.
We will still be here!!! :) And we cannot wait to hear about your trip!!

I found sex life on Netflix. Going to start it now. I’ve got period pains how much ice cream is acceptable to eat

This is something I would do.
Honestly... you wont regret it!!! its very visual... and there is a scene in it that plays Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez and it lives in my head all the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is @cobette having a wanking marathon to tide her over whilst she is away?

yes I have found my human side again, thank you for your patience
💙💙💙
busy day hun?

Yes, they are both still present.

I am such a homebody I am getting all emosh because I am going to miss you guys and the big stupid boy so much.
We’ll miss you too! I’m sure we’ll constantly tag you in stuff - there’s no escape… @Violetroselily found that out in the last 24 hours

I found sex life on Netflix. Going to start it now. I’ve got period pains how much ice cream is acceptable to eat

There is no limit on ice cream

😭 😭 😭

The real reason I'm nearly crying is probably because my period is finally going to come tomorrow when I'm mid-way across the Atlantic.

Is it @LurkingAnnie 's RLF?!
Wondered where all the cash had come from… has he been doing full frontals again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this new? I don't think I've seen it before?

We've def seen this one before.

I thought it was from a set (the one where we mocked his catalogue posing) but not sure now.

I haven't saved any pics since the Newcastle game, in process of catching up now, never let me do this again, gonna be here all night.

• Heart

All of it? LO is currently rolling around his bed hiccuping. RLF works late on Tuesdays. I just want to go for a nice long dog walk and then have a bath.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We've def seen this one before.

I thought it was from a set (the one where we mocked his catalogue posing) but not sure now.

I haven't saved any pics since the Newcastle game, in process of catching up now, never let me do this again, gonna be here all night.
Never seen this man before in my life. What kind of shoot do you think?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.