John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got Google Docs and I think that's letting me edit it!

Now I just need to chose some movies to put on tablet just in case in flight entertainment is down.
Perfect!!

You need to cover all bases... I hate when ive done it before and just put all one type of film on their and hated it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Perfect!!

You need to cover all bases... I hate when ive done it before and just put all one type of film on their and hated it!
I've had the urge to binge watch Gossip Girl since we were talking about it the other day so I'm tempted to stick that on!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've had the urge to binge watch Gossip Girl since we were talking about it the other day so I'm tempted to stick that on!
I always end up sticking a boxset on, even when i went to a hotel the other month for a family thing, in case the TV didnt show things i wanted!!

You also cant go wrong with a boxset!!!

I need to watch it to inspire one of my bae books!! I currently have Ed Sheeran's 'Hearts dont break around here' on repeat trying to get a few more chapters written of my book by the same name!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I always end up sticking a boxset on, even when i went to a hotel the other month for a family thing, in case the TV didnt show things i wanted!!

You also cant go wrong with a boxset!!!

I need to watch it to inspire one of my bae books!! I currently have Ed Sheeran's 'Hearts dont break around here' on repeat trying to get a few more chapters written of my book by the same name!!
You definitely need to watch Gossip GIrl first! It will be such great inspo and I know you're going to come up with something amazing. I meant to say that the Gossip Girl books are a nice easy read too. The younger end of YA but I love them.

• Heart
You definitely need to watch Gossip GIrl first! It will be such great inspo and I know you're going to come up with something amazing. I meant to say that the Gossip Girl books are a nice easy read too. The younger end of YA but I love them.
I will have to put it on my list to watch as soon as possible - I think i'm going to call it Fearless (thats the working title atm) after Taylor Swift's song as i want there to be a scene in it like the lyrics!!
My other 2 bae ideas need a bit of work, well one of them does but the other is kind of ready to write!

• Heart
Brushing your teeth will never be the same again.

@lou_claire91 anything based on Taylor wins me over!

We had lots flake out early today and they made me think it was later than it was!
You can't beat Taylor... I have got one i'm working on called Dear John and it is going to be as sad as the song is ha! thats the one i am still toying with the idea on! Possibly based on a fanfic writer and John gossiper who meets John and then he finds out about it all and freaks a bit like the little baby he would be... (i have wrote the synopsis for this but still toying the other fic i'm working on for him is called Thinking of you!

How excited are you to actually be done with work and be able to get away?? I am so jealous, i've never been and its on my list to go!!!

• Heart
You can't beat Taylor... I have got one i'm working on called Dear John and it is going to be as sad as the song is ha! thats the one i am still toying with the idea on! Possibly based on a fanfic writer and John gossiper who meets John and then he finds out about it all and freaks a bit like the little baby he would be... (i have wrote the synopsis for this but still toying the other fic i'm working on for him is called Thinking of you!

How excited are you to actually be done with work and be able to get away?? I am so jealous, i've never been and its on my list to go!!!
I love that idea too! I am so jealous of your creativity. NRO still has a long way to go but I have no idea what is next for me.

It's the most surreal feeling being done with work. I actually feel guilty that I'm about to turn my phone off.

You must go! You can get so much out of Disney whatever age your littles are. You should think about Paris as a taster, it is VERY expensive but if you book far enough in advance you can get a good deal.

I can’t believe she’ll be here in two days!
Neither can I! I'm going to be a wreck when I land at MCO. We'll be sitting up late into the night with @WylieWyles catching up on our days with @Gossgossgoss9888 popping up when she's struggling to sleep.

• Heart
I love that idea too! I am so jealous of your creativity. NRO still has a long way to go but I have no idea what is next for me.

It's the most surreal feeling being done with work. I actually feel guilty that I'm about to turn my phone off.

You must go! You can get so much out of Disney whatever age your littles are. You should think about Paris as a taster, it is VERY expensive but if you book far enough in advance you can get a good deal.

Neither can I! I'm going to be a wreck when I land at MCO. We'll be sitting up late into the night with @WylieWyles catching up on our days with @Gossgossgoss9888 popping up when she's struggling to sleep.

Ah thank you lovey, honestly its the fact i dont have a job anymore (i used to work in finance/payroll) so feel the need to use my brain rather than watch Cbeebies!!!

Thats nice though, having that chance to let the ideas come to you!!!

I get what you mean, when i was a manager before i used to get nervous the second i would sign off properly, but they will be fine!!

I went to Paris when i was a lottt younger, and been trying to go back for years so hopefully we will take him to there in a couple of years and then we said Florida when he's like 10 or something!!!

The three ideas are;

British Transfer Student John Stones finds himself thrown into a brand new world that he is sure he doesn’t belong in, his expectations become a reality when he first steps foot in his new private school. Wilhelmina Delmont or Billie to her friends, thought this semester was going to be one of her best, now in her senior year and arguably one of the most popular girls in school, she finds herself tasked with showing the newbie around.

When two extremely different worlds collide, one from white-collar elegance, and prospects galore and the other being John, who is yet to know what he is good at, apart from bleeping about, these two unlikely people build a friendship and bond that is seemingly frowned upon by almost all around them. However Billie starts to realise that there is more to this world than glamourous parties and life plans when she sees the world through John’s eyes, but is it worth throwing away everything she has worked so hard for?

(I may make it an international school and have like the other City players as students...)

Elodie Woods was your standard 30 something, she had a dead end job that she loathed, an embarrassingly large collection of designer shoes and a small group of friends in real life that all seemed to be moving on and growing up. However Elle didn’t want to grow up, not properly, she didn’t think she even wanted to find a boyfriend or a husband, kids were something she appreciated when they were someone else’s but in small doses and the idea of sharing the world she created with someone else terrified her. Unless it was John Stones.

What her real life friends didn’t know was the fanfictions she wrote behind closed doors as well as her group of true online besties, through the ‘3Speech’ platform, who all shared the same attraction to City’s #5. However on a trip to the Etihad she comes face to face with the man she seems to know so much about already, and when she catches his eye, could this be the time she changes her mind on love? Or will her secrets come to destroy the one thing she has wanted for so long?

Gianna Guardiola has it all. She is married to arguably one of the best managers in football history, she oversees Man City’s charity that helps children in the local area and has a lifestyle that some would only dare to dream about.

But when she has one moment alone with City’s #5, all of a sudden everything she thought she wanted is brought into question. As the pedestal that Gi finds herself on starts to break, will anyone be there to catch her when she falls?

• Heart
Ah thank you lovey, honestly its the fact i dont have a job anymore (i used to work in finance/payroll) so feel the need to use my brain rather than watch Cbeebies!!!

I get what you mean, when i was a manager before i used to get nervous the second i would sign off properly, but they will be fine!!

I went to Paris when i was a lottt younger, and been trying to go back for years so hopefully we will take him to there in a couple of years and then we said Florida when he's like 10 or something!!!

The three ideas are;

British Transfer Student John Stones finds himself thrown into a brand new world that he is sure he doesn’t belong in, his expectations become a reality when he first steps foot in his new private school. Wilhelmina Delmont or Billie to her friends, thought this semester was going to be one of her best, now in her senior year and arguably one of the most popular girls in school, she finds herself tasked with showing the newbie around.

When two extremely different worlds collide, one from white-collar elegance, and prospects galore and the other being John, who is yet to know what he is good at, apart from bleeping about, these two unlikely people build a friendship and bond that is seemingly frowned upon by almost all around them. However Billie starts to realise that there is more to this world than glamourous parties and life plans when she sees the world through John’s eyes, but is it worth throwing away everything she has worked so hard for?

(I may make it an international school and have like the other City players as students...)

Elodie Woods was your standard 30 something, she had a dead end job that she loathed, an embarrassingly large collection of designer shoes and a small group of friends in real life that all seemed to be moving on and growing up. However Elle didn’t want to grow up, not properly, she didn’t think she even wanted to find a boyfriend or a husband, kids were something she appreciated when they were someone else’s but in small doses and the idea of sharing the world she created with someone else terrified her. Unless it was John Stones.

What her real life friends didn’t know was the fanfictions she wrote behind closed doors as well as her group of true online besties, through the ‘3Speech’ platform, who all shared the same attraction to City’s #5. However on a trip to the Etihad she comes face to face with the man she seems to know so much about already, and when she catches his eye, could this be the time she changes her mind on love? Or will her secrets come to destroy the one thing she has wanted for so long?

Gianna Guardiola has it all. She is married to arguably one of the best managers in football history, she oversees Man City’s charity that helps children in the local area and has a lifestyle that some would only dare to dream about.

But when she has one moment alone with City’s #5, all of a sudden everything she thought she wanted is brought into question. As the pedestal that Gi finds herself on starts to break, will anyone be there to catch her when she falls?
Love these! Would you believe that I saw the name Elodie earlier today and I thought it was gorgeous!? The Dear John idea is basically my teens/early 20s, I'm going to adore it. AND OMG naughtiness in Thinking of You. I'm obsessed with ALL of these.

• Heart
Love these! Would you believe that I saw the name Elodie earlier today and I thought it was gorgeous!? The Dear John idea is basically my teens/early 20s, I'm going to adore it. AND OMG naughtiness in Thinking of You. I'm obsessed with ALL of these.
OMG how bizarre?! I saw it and thought it would work for a user name like ElWould and i thought of his accent saying Elodie... I am going to make that one like older YA as such, even with her being 30, so have it full of like chat and gossip and then turn it serious!!! Then obvs YA for Fearless and then pure mature filth for Thinking of You... i want to to be like that proper illict affair (i was going to call it that but i already have one shots about that with MM/DR and I wanted it to be more sensual and as well it would mean 3 taylor swift inspired fics ha) I want that whole thing where she is having sex with Pep and her mind flicks back to him and what he would be doing... like I want it to be dirty with maybe a not so happy ending.. i'm not sure on the ending yet!!

• Heart
OMG how bizarre?! I saw it and thought it would work for a user name like ElWould and i thought of his accent saying Elodie... I am going to make that one like older YA as such, even with her being 30, so have it full of like chat and gossip and then turn it serious!!! Then obvs YA for Fearless and then pure mature filth for Thinking of You... i want to to be like that proper illict affair (i was going to call it that but i already have one shots about that with MM/DR and I wanted it to be more sensual and as well it would mean 3 taylor swift inspired fics ha) I want that whole thing where she is having sex with Pep and her mind flicks back to him and what he would be doing... like I want it to be dirty with maybe a not so happy ending.. i'm not sure on the ending yet!!

I cannot wait to read these! You should really think about writing as a career. These would sell, there's probably an author stealing your ideas right now.

I wish I had the bottle to do an unhappy ending but I know I'd re-do with a follow up two days later.

I don't know if NRO is going to just end or I'll do an epilogue.

• Heart

The three ideas are;

Oooooooh! A Pep-related one? I’m intrigued.

• Heart

I cannot wait to read these! You should really think about writing as a career. These would sell, there's probably an author stealing your ideas right now.

I wish I had the bottle to do an unhappy ending but I know I'd re-do with a follow up two days later.

I don't know if NRO is going to just end or I'll do an epilogue.
Ah thank you lovey, i would love to do it as a career, Its something i've looked in to but its so hard, so thats why i try and put them on wattpad to see if they get spotted at all or to enter the competitions, i'm like 3k off 100k on my one-shots book!!

When i wrote my Ben and Jack one i had an unhappy ending and i rewrote it to make it happy and added an epilogue!!! I may leave 2 of them open to possibly come back with a sequel if i wanted to so i have the possibility of ending them badly... I'm not sure yet, i will see when i get to them!

I do love an epilogue but at the same time, its sometimes nice to end it as then you can come back to it...

I have a chapter of a Ruben fic i'm reading to read tonight them im starting NRO so expect to wake up to comments 🤣

Oooooooh! A Pep-related one? I’m intrigued.
I thought you might... he's going to be sexy Pep, then angry Pep and then green trousers, white shirt Pep near the end.... 🤣

• Heart
Ah thank you lovey, i would love to do it as a career, Its something i've looked in to but its so hard, so thats why i try and put them on wattpad to see if they get spotted at all or to enter the competitions, i'm like 3k off 100k on my one-shots book!!

When i wrote my Ben and Jack one i had an unhappy ending and i rewrote it to make it happy and added an epilogue!!! I may leave 2 of them open to possibly come back with a sequel if i wanted to so i have the possibility of ending them badly... I'm not sure yet, i will see when i get to them!

I do love an epilogue but at the same time, its sometimes nice to end it as then you can come back to it...

I have a chapter of a Ruben fic i'm reading to read tonight them im starting NRO so expect to wake up to comments 🤣

I thought you might... he's going to be sexy Pep, then angry Pep and then green trousers, white shirt Pep near the end.... 🤣
Damn! You sure know what to say to get me invested. :D All your work sounds so great, though. I agree with @cobette - you’re superb.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.