John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh is that you that just left that lovely comment?? If not, no pressure to leave a lovely comment 🤣🤣 thank you though x
No, sorry, it was not me. My user name starts with an A and is kinda long and weird. I've def left kudos, tho. :love:

After I posted I was working non-stop until I left 15 min later than I should have for my doctor's appointment and the last 30 min of work and nearly the entire doctor's appt I was having a panic attack. I tried box breathing while meditating on my current favorite booty pic (see below), which sadly is not from bae or even JG or even JP (STEP IT UP, BOYS) and that helped a little bit. But I survived today and hopefully this week will only improve. Also I have strawberry cheesecake ice cream for later tonight and I just polished off a ropa vieja platter.

And you guys were BUSY today! I have so many pages to catch up on!

Sorry, I'm too exhausted (and in awe) to come up with a good Kepa pun.

1663026215325.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No, sorry, it was not me. My user name starts with an A and is kinda long and weird. I've def left kudos, tho. :love:

After I posted I was working non-stop until I left 15 min later than I should have for my doctor's appointment and the last 30 min of work and nearly the entire doctor's appt I was having a panic attack. I tried box breathing while meditating on my current favorite booty pic (see below), which sadly is not from bae or even JG or even JP (STEP IT UP, BOYS) and that helped a little bit. But I survived today and hopefully this week will only improve. Also I have strawberry cheesecake ice cream for later tonight and I just polished off a ropa vieja platter.

And you guys were BUSY today! I have so many pages to catch up on!

Sorry, I'm too exhausted (and in awe) to come up with a good Kepa pun.

View attachment 1574295
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream sounds amazing. Glad your day is over! You made it! Also, wow is that ever a fine ass. Bae, please read the memo. Or send Kyle over here.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream sounds amazing. Glad your day is over! You made it! Also, wow is that ever a fine ass. Bae, please read the memo. Or send Kyle over here.
First - it's Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and it's hitting the spot. Well, one of them. :sneaky:

Second - this will probably get us Americans kicked out, but Kyle says no need get bae to show off the buns...

GET YOUR BAE-APPROVED BUNDA RIGHT HERE (y)

1663032930045.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First - it's Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and it's hitting the spot. Well, one of them. :sneaky:

Second - this will probably get us Americans kicked out, but Kyle says no need get bae to show off the buns...

GET YOUR BAE-APPROVED BUNDA RIGHT HERE (y)

View attachment 1574366
I appreciate Kyle’s bunda very, very much. (y) I rate Kyle, always have.

• Heart
I appreciate Kyle’s bunda very, very much. (y) I rate Kyle, always have.
They're all asleep! Time to party!!!!! This time with some deep cuts...

1663037436891.png

1663037533104.png

1663037824241.png

1663039129612.png

1663039189753.png

And also the water balloon fight. I'm still disturbed by the socks + Speedo combo. WTF is this look, baby?!

I feel like a cryptozoologist watching this blurry, long-limbed tall dude over and over again on a loop, but there is much less fur involved.

Good morning, loves! ❤
Morning!!! Hope you have a good day!

I'm getting in bed now. 12:45am is a recent record for me. Woohoo! It's been after 1:30 for the last week... or month?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They're all asleep! Time to party!!!!! This time with some deep cuts...

View attachment 1574396

And also the water balloon fight. I'm still disturbed by the socks + Speedo combo. WTF is this look, baby?!

I feel like a cryptozoologist watching this blurry, long-limbed tall dude over and over again on a loop, but there is much less fur involved.

Morning!!! Hope you have a good day!

I'm getting in bed now. 12:45am is a recent record for me. Woohoo! It's been after 1:30 for the last week... or month?
Good night! One of my favs:
2C0EE626-EC24-45EF-A161-E4E53A2DA952.jpeg

• Heart
Morning all…
Everyone ok?

has @Violetroselily surfaced yet or is she still mid shagathon
Good morning. I had a bit of a lie in today. Woke up feeling gross 😷. My throat is sore. I’m so glad I’m off! It’s really cold this morning , my fella has just gone out with the dog and he being a bit dramatic and looks like he’s going to the Antarctica he’s that wrapped up 🙈.
did you sleep well. Are you working today

@Violetroselily were all worried about you sis
BB9A6F1C-17EC-421F-B60D-1DF03F530864.jpeg

• Heart
Good morning. I had a bit of a lie in today. Woke up feeling gross 😷. My throat is sore. I’m so glad I’m off! It’s really cold this morning , my fella has just gone out with the dog and he being a bit dramatic and looks like he’s going to the Antarctica he’s that wrapped up 🙈.
did you sleep well. Are you working today

@Violetroselily were all worried about you sis View attachment 1574523
Ahh man, that’s rubbish. Have you done a covid test?

yeah, working today 😢 not in the department though so that’s always a bonus

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No not yet. I have one I’ll do it after. I feel a bit better after a cup of tea ☕ 😁. Oh that’s good. What will you be doing
so I’m inspecting another team to make sure they’re up to CQC standards when our inspection inevitably comes. There’s a group of 11 of us that look at different things like care plans, patient contact, policies and medication. It’ll be interesting - but no tattling for me as I’ll be being super professional 🤢

• Heart
so I’m inspecting another team to make sure they’re up to CQC standards when our inspection inevitably comes. There’s a group of 11 of us that look at different things like care plans, patient contact, policies and medication. It’ll be interesting - but no tattling for me as I’ll be being super professional 🤢
ooh that sounds serious!! How will you cope without tattle 🤪. Do you do this type of thing often?

• Heart
ooh that sounds serious!! How will you cope without tattle 🤪. Do you do this type of thing often?
It’s going to be the worst day without you guys
I applied for a job to do it, but it’s just an as and when sort of thing and when work can release me. Covid’s made everything really hard, and unless you’re horrific a lot of trusts haven’t been getting inspected.

Pete’s hair has gone
Bae didn’t do it

How you feeling @cobette busy day ahead??

• Heart
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.