John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was your day (even if you didn't win due to that unfortunate penalty - MEH!)? Are you on your way back now?
Sorry about that Godfrey injury, that looked nasty...
Bless him. Literally just leaving Liverpool now. Be lucky to get home before 1

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is very good looking but I don’t get the same feeling as with John or Jack 😕 absolutely wouldn’t say no though.
Same, we would never build a life together like we could with bae or bae. But I would like some time with his huge dick. He is so, so handsome.

• Heart
That's a long drive home... hopefully the motorways are free. ❤❤❤

WIll you get home to a fully renovated house, do you reckon?

All I see are lips, nips, arms and Slabhead, in that order 😂
The cocky face he pulls smashing the camera away 🤤🤤🤤🤤 I wish he’d smash me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have no problem with this whatsoever, I can get a new vagina if necessary

Mine can’t take much more damage 🤣

i am huffed with him though because he went down like a sack of tit and I didn’t think it was a pen 🤣
That's a long drive home... hopefully the motorways are free. ❤❤❤

WIll you get home to a fully renovated house, do you reckon?

All I see are lips, nips, arms and Slabhead, in that order 😂
sound like all he’s done is listen/watch football so I doubt it. Even though I made his tea for him he’s been for maccys 🤣

• Heart
Same, we would never build a life together like we could with bae or bae. But I would like some time with his huge dick. He is so, so handsome.
bae and bae have ruined everyone else for us I feel. just one night with the giant 🍆to see what it’s like would be perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi all! I’m enroute to Paris (I had a flight credit that was expiring and am only staying for a week but MAN it will be tempting to ditch the place and hop on the Eurostar and go back to England). I’m slowly catching up on the thread.

To those traveling to and from matches, be safe. @cobette I hope you feel better!

He’s alive. Hallelujah. 🥰

I would hope you do!!! 🥺 I haven't seen bubblegum bottles in ages... those do not exist anymore in Germany.
Perfection. The man is perfect. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all! I’m enroute to Paris (I had a flight credit that was expiring and am only staying for a week but MAN it will be tempting to ditch the place and hop on the Eurostar and go back to England). I’m slowly catching up on the thread.

To those traveling to and from matches, be safe. @cobette I hope you feel better!

Safe travels, friend! ❤❤❤ Are you there in time to watch the match tomorrow?
A week in Paris would be very welcome now, too. I bloody love the place to bits, been there a lot (as a kid due to my parents’ work), and yet I always discover new things about it.

What are your plans? ❤🥺

• Heart

ooh la la, Have a wonderful time. I love France. Send pics 🇫🇷 🥐

• Heart

Have the best time. Paris is my most favourite place!!

• Heart

Safe travels ❤

• Heart
Safe travels, friend! ❤❤❤ Are you there in time to watch the match tomorrow?
A week in Paris would be very welcome now, too. I bloody love the place to bits, been there a lot (as a kid due to my parents’ work), and yet I always discover new things about it.

What are your plans? ❤🥺
Thanks, friend! Yes, I’ll be in time to watch. Let’s go, City! It’s going to be hot in Paris but I’d rather be hot somewhere interesting than hot whilst sat at home working.
ooh la la, Have a wonderful time. I love France. Send pics 🇫🇷 🥐
Thanks, pal! I will! Manifest some goals, please. ❤

Have the best time. Paris is my most favourite place!!
Thank you so much! You got home smoothly I see?

Safe travels ❤
Thanks so much. Hope you’re well.

• Heart
@Just Drive I hope you have the loveliest time!

@cobette sounds like you've had an awful day. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Now let's all manifest bae getting some time on the pitch tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks, friend! Yes, I’ll be in time to watch. Let’s go, City! It’s going to be hot in Paris but I’d rather be hot somewhere interesting than hot whilst sat at home working.

Thanks, pal! I will! Manifest some goals, please. ❤

Thank you so much! You got home smoothly I see?

Thanks so much. Hope you’re well.
So excited for you. ❤❤❤ I know the feeling, When I have time off - more than a weekend - I prefer to travel, too. It’s just nice to be out and about and not hang around at home, where I’d most likely go ahead and do something productive 😂

• Heart
I have no problem with this whatsoever, I can get a new vagina if necessary

Damn. The man is sloooowly annoying me a little less. A little. @Violetroselily this is your fault.

@Just Drive I hope you have the loveliest time!

@cobette sounds like you've had an awful day. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Now let's all manifest bae getting some time on the pitch tomorrow.
Thank you! I hope bae plays. International play went by in a flash and I feel like it’s been ages since we’ve watched him play.

@cobette hope you’ve improved a bit tonight.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.