John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The closest thing I had to crackers was salted tortilla chips that I threw up but I can drink

I'm glad to hear you can at least retain fluids, that's vital with stomach bugs like that. ❤ Sending you all the good vibes and lots of tiny little, cute Bae moments, so you'll hopefully feel better soon.

-england-celebrate-picture-id993376404?s=2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The closest thing I had to crackers was salted tortilla chips that I threw up but I can drink

Are you still actually being 🤮? Johncat is so troubled that you're not up to playing with him

Do you have to stay off work X amount of time after you've been sick?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are you still actually being 🤮? Johncat is so troubled that you're not up to playing with him

Do you have to stay off work X amount of time after you've been sick?
Have to stay off 48 hours. Just as well I'm off tomorrow. I'll WFH on Monday if I have to. So bored of being a drama llama.

This baby has finally arrived!

20220806_191605.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Commiserations @LurkingAnnie

Chelsea were gash. Also, I didn't realise you are looking to sign Coady? Presumably more likely now because of that horrid ankle injury

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Commiserations @LurkingAnnie

Chelsea were gash. Also, I didn't realise you are looking to sign Coady? Presumably more likely now because of that horrid ankle injury
Personally, I thought we looked like we had more chances, especially when Dele came on.
Godfrey injury looked awful, they reckon a leg fracture. I am hopeful for Coady, think he’ll work well with Tarks (who was a brick tit house).
was it even a pen?

chilly was fit as duck

Great day though, bloody love my club.
How’s everyone?? @cobette ok??

3E6EA73F-EC8C-49E5-87A8-942DCFB1975C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally, I thought we looked like we had more chances, especially when Dele came on.
Godfrey injury looked awful, they reckon a leg fracture. I am hopeful for Coady, think he’ll work well with Tarks (who was a brick tit house).
was it even a pen?

chilly was fit as duck

Great day though, bloody love my club.
How’s everyone?? @cobette ok??

Behind a spoiler for the sensitive among us

[Downloader.la]-62eec1af4b0e7.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.