John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That zipper polo with the suit jacket is a fashion crime. No. Just no.

Does anyone else think H told him a dirty joke right before this way taken?
I don’t think he’s got a dirty joke in him…

This feels like driving home for Christmas…. I’ve never been so excited for a season to start! I’m like a kid on Christmas eve
B9051552-ACBB-4AD7-B77E-1C51EAC745E6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How long does it take you to get there? Am I right in thinking you didn't take RLF with you?
Oh this is just me driving home from work 🤣
I’m a there and back in the day kinda gal, so we’re looking at 4.5/5 hours each way. Leaving about 9:30 tomorrow morning.

no, RLF doesn’t come. Unless it’s a freebie and it’s just two tickets we’re given or if he takes me for my birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh this is just me driving home from work 🤣
I’m a there and back in the day kinda gal, so we’re looking at 4.5/5 hours each way. Leaving about 9:30 tomorrow morning.

no, RLF doesn’t come. Unless it’s a freebie and it’s just two tickets we’re given or if he takes me for my birthday
Oh good, so he still gets his birthday shag then. Are you doing anything nice for dinner?

• Haha
Oh good, so he still gets his birthday shag then. Are you doing anything nice for dinner?
He’s requesting his favourite pasta bake 🙄
We’re going out for brunch and a few drinks on Sunday and then going into Newcastle next week for a day of food and drinks

• Heart
Ollie Watkins is cute. Has a “boy you would take home to meet the parents” look.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t get to see everything as it’s hard work with a 3 year old 😂😂😂 was really good !!!
Oh look, you found Bae's family in the last pic 😂

I love Penguins, they're too cute. Looks like you had a great day!

He’s requesting his favourite pasta bake 🙄
We’re going out for brunch and a few drinks on Sunday and then going into Newcastle next week for a day of food and drinks
Birthday boy and all that. ❤ Are you two having a great day otherwise? I hope you do!!

• Heart
Oh look, you found Bae's family in the last pic 😂

I love Penguins, they're too cute. Looks like you had a great day!

Birthday boy and all that. ❤ Are you two having a great day otherwise? I hope you do!!
He’s working, very stressed. I came home with a bottle of whiskey for him and a meal deal from Morrisons for his lunch. He’s not stopped since 6 bless him. It’s always the same when we have annual leave. The day before we flew to Mexico, I had the day off and he worked until 9 😢

• Heart
  • Wow
He’s working, very stressed. I came home with a bottle of whiskey for him and a meal deal from Morrisons for his lunch. He’s not stopped since 6 bless him. It’s always the same when we have annual leave. The day before we flew to Mexico, I had the day off and he worked until 9 😢
Bless his socks, I hope that he'll get to enjoy his time off as much as you will, even if he doesn't go to Everton with you tomorrow. ❤

• Heart
Bless his socks, I hope that he'll get to enjoy his time off as much as you will, even if he doesn't go to Everton with you tomorrow. ❤
Haha think that’ll be a god send for him not coming 🤣

are you ok?? Just finishing my jobs and then I will read your update

• Heart
  • Haha
a seagull stole my sandwich out my hand 😭😭😭 and got hospital appointment next Thursday which has ruined my day 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Haha think that’ll be a god send for him not coming 🤣

are you ok?? Just finishing my jobs and then I will read your update
Will you come back to new renovations on the house tomorrow evening? Or is the the kind ot sleep in, when he has time off?

I'm doing well, haven't gotten up to much yet, since it's humid and stormy around here today, but I've sat down to write just now. It's over 11k words long, I'm sorry... 🥹🤪🥺

a seagull stole my sandwich out my hand 😭😭😭 and got hospital appointment next Thursday which has ruined my day 🤢🤢
That seagull better get stomach aches from it. 🤬 But yay for the quick hospital appointment, I know going to the hospital is never nice (not even when you work there, not every day at least), but it's better to know that it's nothing dire, and then be able to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Try and stay positive and just think the sooner it’s done, the sooner it’s over

Will you come back to new renovations on the house tomorrow evening? Or is the the kind ot sleep in, when he has time off?

I'm doing well, haven't gotten up to much yet, since it's humid and stormy around here today, but I've sat down to write just now. It's over 11k words long, I'm sorry... 🥹🤪🥺
he’ll do jobs between the football. He’ll get up with me to have brekkie with me. He really is a good one… just very ocd 🤣

that’s exciting!!! How many words is each chapter normally??

• Heart
I’m getting my hair done on wed which is nice 🥰 my bf is coming with me as I can’t drive afterwards … I just hate things to do with my eye. The person on the phone said painless scans.
@mimimithis Thankyou! I’m trying to think positive but I’m not a positive person. 😭😭 hopefully it’s something minute. On Google it says it can be treated with steroids ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The good news is you don't have to wait too long for your apppointment!

It is so busy today, I am shattered already!

IMG-20220805-WA0001.jpg

• Heart

he’ll do jobs between the football. He’ll get up with me to have brekkie with me. He really is a good one… just very ocd 🤣

that’s exciting!!! How many words is each chapter normally??
Exactly, listen to Ms @LurkingAnnie ! ❤

He seems like a good egg, flaws and all. Working in between the footie is what I love to do on the weekends - I always tell myself I have so and so many minutes / hours to do xy. 😂

6k usually, give or take? The last one had to be splitted in two already, but I couldn't very well split this one, unfortunately. It's a bit of a monster.

I’m getting my hair done on wed which is nice 🥰 my bf is coming with me as I can’t drive afterwards … I just hate things to do with my eye. The person on the phone said painless scans.
@mimimithis Thankyou! I’m trying to think positive but I’m not a positive person. 😭😭 hopefully it’s something minute. On Google it says it can be treated with steroids ❤
Oooooh, are you getting it cut, only, or coloured, too? I need to think whether I want new colour in my hair right now, or wait till autumn to do it.

Eye appointments are the worst, no one gets to touch mine, unless it's unavoidable. I hate the drops and thefeeling of anyone manipulating around it. Not my favourite thing. I'd rather go to a obs & Gynae appointment. Painless scans are good, though - they're quite useful, too. I understand why you would be fretting about this appointment, I'm always thinking the worst (which is why I never google symptoms - there was a game at med school to put in your symptoms in google and see in how many clicks you'd be considered incurably sick and about to die. Really morbid, but fun back then...). If it's steroids, then that's really just an inflammation and nothing to worry about.

The good news is you don't have to wait too long for your apppointment!

It is so busy today, I am shattered already!

They look so cute together? Do they curl up together like this often?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.