John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered I did not tell you guys this amusing anecdote from the work place gossips.

There's been various references to me and bae having 'split up'. Someone (🐍) has got the wrong end of the stick and told an ex-colleague (and half of our store) that RLF and I have split up. I only found out because it had been passed through the grapevine and my bestie was asked how I am 😂😂

By the way, I'm out of my huff now and three days later here's my fave pic.

View attachment 1474043
Good. I think Bae would remain in a strip all weekend and probably either not play or play with things on his mind, because you wouldn’t give him the time of day.

Gossip can turn facts into the funniest things. But hopefully you set them right and the gossips can turn to their next subject.🥺

Morning baby’s. I’m off to the zooooo. And I can’t wait 😻😻😻😻
Send pictures, please!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No signs at all? Have you been worried about anything? Does this happen a lot?

Don't turn them down completely, surely you'll be happy just to watch!? Just don't tell me anything about it 🤮 (apart from dick descriptions, I'll have those)

I'm not like clockwork but have been fairly regular for the last few months. I have an underactive thyroid which can cause irregular periods and in the past they've gone really haywire when that's been really bad.

I have all the signs but no actual period 🤦‍♀️ so now its going to coming along and ruin my weekend plans

• Sad
Reactions: 3

I'm not like clockwork but have been fairly regular for the last few months. I have an underactive thyroid which can cause irregular periods and in the past they've gone really haywire when that's been really bad.

I have all the signs but no actual period 🤦‍♀️ so now its going to coming along and ruin my weekend plans

What's your plans for weekend? Will you be home for match?

• Heart
Thanks for all of RLF’s birthday messages.
He was up at 6 for a call with Singapore, allegedly 🙄

i appeared with a cake and balloon for him around 7 as well as cinnamon swirl for his brekkie.
Poor bugger sounds like he’s going to have a busy day.

Oh wow!!
That’s so cute. You’re my OTBae 🥰

still no period 😭. I'm going to bump into bae and JG on Sunday, they're going to want a threesome and I'm going to have to say no because I don't want our first time to be period sex
That could actually be due to the heat… or perhaps due to you changing jobs and having to focus on something new entirely.
Are you on any medication at the moment? Any vaccines in the past couple of months? Those can influence your rhythm, too

• Heart
What's your plans for weekend? Will you be home for match?
Belated birthday celebrations with friends tomorrow, we are doing daytime drinks and going to flight club which is a darts place. Sunday I will be slothing at home to watch the match.

• Heart
Belated birthday celebrations with friends tomorrow, we are doing daytime drinks and going to flight club which is a darts place. Sunday I will be slothing at home to watch the match.
Have fun birthday bae. Do you like darts? 👀

• Heart
No I'm terrible at darts, I have no idea why we are doing this
I am certain there's something wrong with my hand-eye co-ordination. Couldn't hit a dart board if my life depended on it.

@LurkingAnnie this kit is fit as duck and he is looking so trim, bae gonna be all over him.

tumblr_50d603d2b8fec4982342e19d491690c0_7ebef903_640.jpg

Writing before work and am so feral that I may just let them do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am certain there's something wrong with my hand-eye co-ordination. Couldn't hit a dart board if my life depended on it.

@LurkingAnnie this kit is fit as duck and he is looking so trim, bae gonna be all over him.

View attachment 1474190

Me too. I also can't catch or hit a tennis ball.

Just let them shag, they've held out for too long already, thanks.

That’s so cute. You’re my OTBae 🥰

That could actually be due to the heat… or perhaps due to you changing jobs and having to focus on something new entirely.
Are you on any medication at the moment? Any vaccines in the past couple of months? Those can influence your rhythm, too
I’ve been awful at taking my thyroxine lately, think new routine has thrown me a bit so I've been missing doses or taking it to close to food. I had to buy a new colourful pillbox this week to make sure I actually take it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. So might just be my sad thyroid holding it up.

• Heart
The real reason bae didn't go to the US is he sneaked a look at Soph's plans for the trip and he was like 'duck that' and pretended he's not vaccinated/a crim.

• Haha
Me too. I also can't catch or hit a tennis ball.

Just let them shag, they've held out for too long already, thanks.

I’ve been awful at taking my thyroxine lately, think new routine has thrown me a bit so I've been missing doses or taking it to close to food. I had to buy a new colourful pillbox this week to make sure I actually take it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. So might just be my sad thyroid holding it up.
It could very well be - my thyroid (or rather the thyroid hormone cycle) is always having a laugh, when I'm not meticulous with my meds. I feel you. Hopefully it'll resolve itself. 😩

View attachment 1474190

Please just let them shag, they've held out long enough! 🥺

The real reason bae didn't go to the US is he sneaked a look at Soph's plans for the trip and he was like 'duck that' and pretended he's not vaccinated/a crim.

I just saw this on Instagram and had the same thought. No further embarrassing himself in any way, thank you very much. He'd rather have the tattlers mad at him for not going on tour. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Yes this was the teaser before the suit pics yesterday. We all have communal ick over the polo neck 🤢🤢🤢
Thought I would have missed it…
He looks like a home bargains milk tray man in it 🤣

You should, its foul.

I hope we get some behind the scenes footage of him being dressed and having his make up done
If he had a jacket on with it, I wouldn’t mind it. I just makes me think he’s like a Ken doll with it on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.