John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still a complete non-starter 😳 When I go to the match next week my friend is driving so I think I'm going to take a notebook ans plan in the car. You have to pre-book your parks now which you didn't have to before so I really need to know where we'll be each day! My mum is coming too and she's requested a few restaurants so I really have to book them!

Happy Birthday to @LurkingAnnie 's RLF! Hope he gets treated as though he's bae today 😉
I remember your spreadsheet. WWII battles weren’t as organized than you. I hope you get it all done soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning, all! Hope everyone has a good day. Let’s see if City’s media team gifts us with bae content.
Let this happen, please. We’ve been basically starved of proper content lately. 😳

Happy birthday to @LurkingAnnie ‘s RLF, I hope he didn’t find the cake or the balloon, before you could give them to him today. ❤❤❤
Also just a few more hours to go till your well-deserved time off. Woohooo!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let this happen, please. We’ve been basically starved of proper content lately. 😳

Happy birthday to @LurkingAnnie ‘s RLF, I hope he didn’t find the cake or the balloon, before you could give them to him today. ❤❤❤
And it’s never good when the harem is starved of content. We start talking of Chilly and Harry Kane and all. Absolute crazed, delirious talk.

See you in a few hours! My turn for sleep.

• Heart
And it’s never good when the harem is starved of content. We start talking of Chilly and Harry Kane and all. Absolute crazed, delirious talk.

See you in a few hours! My turn for sleep.
Sleep well, hun, hopefully no Chilly or HK dreams for you! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just remembered I did not tell you guys this amusing anecdote from the work place gossips.

There's been various references to me and bae having 'split up'. Someone (🐍) has got the wrong end of the stick and told an ex-colleague (and half of our store) that RLF and I have split up. I only found out because it had been passed through the grapevine and my bestie was asked how I am 😂😂

By the way, I'm out of my huff now and three days later here's my fave pic.

73.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just remembered I did not tell you guys this amusing anecdote from the work place gossips.

There's been various references to me and bae having 'split up'. Someone (🐍) has got the wrong end of the stick and told an ex-colleague (and half of our store) that RLF and I have split up. I only found out because it had been passed through the grapevine and my bestie was asked how I am 😂😂

View attachment 1474043
Oh how awkward. People are going to be so confused when you do actually split up so that you can marry bae.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks for all of RLF’s birthday messages.
He was up at 6 for a call with Singapore, allegedly 🙄

i appeared with a cake and balloon for him around 7 as well as cinnamon swirl for his brekkie.
Poor bugger sounds like he’s going to have a busy day.

View attachment 1474043
Oh wow!!

• Haha
  • Heart

i appeared with a cake and balloon for him around 7 as well as cinnamon swirl for his brekkie.

Oh wow!!
Pretending I have international calls is my favourite thing to do when I want to get out of plans. Sorry am busy this evening, have got calls with NY.

• Haha
Oh how awkward. People are going to be so confused when you do actually split up so that you can marry bae.
They'll never hear from me again when that happens, every time I go to Manchester I tell them not to expect me back. I'll post them my keys.

Oh wow!!
You are a sweetheart.

• Haha
Pretending I have international calls is my favourite thing to do when I want to get out of plans. Sorry am busy this evening, have got calls with NY.
Eeee I hope he didn’t do that to me. I was playing Stevie Wonder for him too. He thinks I’m a right knob 🤣

They'll never hear from me again when that happens, every time I go to Manchester I tell them not to expect me back. I'll post them my keys.

You are a sweetheart.
If you don’t hear from me after tomorrow, it’s because I’ve ran off with Keano

• Haha
  • Heart
still no period 😭. I'm going to bump into bae and JG on Sunday, they're going to want a threesome and I'm going to have to say no because I don't want our first time to be period sex

• Sad

View attachment 1474043
Ha ha they were as confused as we were 😂😂

Also his hair is quite perfect in that pic ❤

• Haha
still no period 😭. I'm going to bump into bae and JG on Sunday, they're going to want a threesome and I'm going to have to say no because I don't want our first time to be period sex
No signs at all? Have you been worried about anything? Does this happen a lot?

Don't turn them down completely, surely you'll be happy just to watch!? Just don't tell me anything about it 🤮 (apart from dick descriptions, I'll have those)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.