John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
give it a hour and my mother in law who lives across the road will be banging on their door like usual. That woman is CRAZY
I’m supporting her in this because a street party in the middle of the week so late in the evening is idiotic.

It’s not fair how beautiful his legs are. Joggers, skinny jeans, man looks like a model.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Coor!! Isn’t he a sexy hunk of a man! He could tit on my hands and I’d thank him for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Good morning, Bae-baes! How is everyone doing? What are you up to today?

After yesterday’s collective bad day, I can only hope today will be much better for everyone! ❤❤❤

PS: I was distracted by my friends and family all day, so only got to post the new chapter very late, sorry @cobette & @LurkingAnnie 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart

After yesterday’s collective bad day, I can only hope today will be much better for everyone! ❤❤❤

PS: I was distracted by my friends and family all day, so only got to post the new chapter very late, sorry @cobette & @LurkingAnnie 🥺
Good morning to you! What’s on your agenda today? And good morning to all. I hope everyone has a better day. And if not, then I hope Main Bae and our array of other baes provide a decent distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Morning!
I woke up to the email - I’ll try and get to it on my break! Looking forward to reading more!

Hope you had a lovely day with your family and friends

Hope everyone has a good day today xx

874B4E4F-9B0E-42DB-96CB-9C342076220C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning to you! What’s on your agenda today? And good morning to all. I hope everyone has a better day. And if not, then I hope Main Bae and our array of other baes provide a decent distraction.
Cooling off in the lake, as it’ll be 28C at the 1600m we’re at, too warm to move. 😂

The lake is a welcome and cool distraction. 😎

What about you, how was your evening? Any plans for tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cooling off in the lake, as it’ll be 28C at the 1600m we’re at, too warm to move. 😂

The lake is a welcome and cool distraction. 😎

What about you, how was your evening? Any plans for tomorrow?
The lake sounds perfect, enjoy! My evening was nice - it’s hot, though. 104F. :( I’ll be getting into the pool tomorrow night. Tomorrow, I’m just working but I have no meetings so I anticipate a relatively easy day just responding to emails and working on a few projects.

• Heart
Morning!
I woke up to the email - I’ll try and get to it on my break! Looking forward to reading more!

Hope you had a lovely day with your family and friends

Hope everyone has a good day today xx

View attachment 1470737
Can’t wait for you to read. 🥰😍
How many more days till you’re off on your holidays?

Hello handsome Bae, what a nice sight in the morning! The fluffy hair 😳🔥

• Heart
Can’t wait for you to read. 🥰😍
How many more days till you’re off on your holidays?

Hello handsome Bae, what a nice sight in the morning! The fluffy hair 😳🔥
Hopefully I’m out of there by 1 tomorrow

Hope it’s not a sexy chapter @mimimithis

I’m ready for work, I haven’t got time for another shower to cool down 🤣

993B0198-4272-4F85-9E64-BFC95A27C0BA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Eeeeek!!

i love them.

i want to whole set. I keep waiting for 20% off on sparks and then I’m like “that’s an unnecessary spend” 🙄
They normally do 20% off home over the August BH weekend. But I know what you mean, it's hard to justify spends for nice things when you've got loads of reno work to pay for 😕

• Heart
They normally do 20% off home over the August BH weekend. But I know what you mean, it's hard to justify spends for nice things when you've got loads of reno work to pay for 😕
Yep 😢 6 days since pay day and already most of my wages gone on reno stuff. The bathroom tiles are part of the long term project too, so that annoys me even more that they’re just going to sit there 🤣 I hate not seeing any changes with the money we’re spending. Hopefully being off next week will mean at least the downstairs is “finished” to everyone else, but I still know there’s 3 more projects to do 🤣

• Heart
Hopefully I’m out of there by 1 tomorrow

Hope it’s not a sexy chapter @mimimithis

I’m ready for work, I haven’t got time for another shower to cool down 🤣

View attachment 1470777
Eeeeep, just one more day to go! So exciting! ❤❤❤ Are you flying out right away?

Our poor boy gets teased, just a little 😂😂😂 but you might not need another shower right away…

I can’t unsee “dick” on these shirts now!!
Neither can I, and I all too amused by it.

Eeeeek!!

i love them.

i want to whole set. I keep waiting for 20% off on sparks and then I’m like “that’s an unnecessary spend” 🙄
Those mugs are beautiful, you two have a great eye for the pretty things!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.