John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry girlies did not mean to flounce.

Had an early night. Woke up in a better mood. Drove to work. Discovered didn't have my store keys. Then had to source some else's so had to drive all the way back 'home' to fetch them and take bae haired child for a McDs brekky whilst we waited. Obv been running behind all morning. Also is ice cream machine clean day which I ballsed up hurrying and am now covered in white stuff and not the good kind. Still have not located my actual keys.

Love you all but am still in a mood with bae. I hope he's reading all the Chilly shipping and weaping into his brew.

Keys will be buried underneath Johncats fur, or Jackcat has moved them trying to be helpful.

Am confused re how McD brekky comes in to this, but will not question further

Bae is just picturing what it would be like to join in
skysports-football-john-stones_5410404 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YAY for an early night, those can be so relaxing. That sounds like quite a morning for you, I hope that now you'll get to coast through the rest of your day. Are you off tonight?

What did Bae do to have you in a mood with him (other than not being all that present lately, and keep you waiting)? I missed out on most things last night, it seems. 😳
I should finish at 4 🤞

I'm bored of him flirting with Jack.

Looking forward to reading your new chap when I get home ❤

Keys will be buried underneath Johncats fur, or Jackcat has moved them trying to be helpful.

Am confused re how McD brekky comes in to this, but will not question further

Bae is just picturing what it would be like to join in
View attachment 1471224
Jackcat does like to carry things around. I don't usually take them inside I usually leave in my work bag but can only think they are in yesterday's trousers in wash.

We had breakfast whilst we waited for someone to rescue us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I should finish at 4 🤞

Jackcat does like to carry things around. I don't usually take them inside I usually leave in my work bag but can only think they are in yesterday's trousers in wash.

Oh so driving "home" was actually just driving to your second home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh so driving "home" was actually just driving to your second home ?
😂😂 would you like to guess how many McDs reward points I've amassed in a week!?

👀 I commute to work so I drove 'home' to my city to meet someone. What a waste of petrol.

• Heart
  • Sad
I should finish at 4 🤞

Fingers crossed! All will go well.

I can't wait for you to read it, it got a bit long... 😂

Jack's so flirtable, I can understand why he would keep doing it.... Would you rather have Pickers back? That'll happen in September, you'll have to wait till then, unfortunately.

What about Johncat? Is he more of a diva, like his real life counterpart? I'm curious as to where you'll find those keys. I keep mine in the car, which is typically good, but then again, if my work hubby picks me up, I'll forget to take them with me 9/10 times. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
😂😂 would you like to guess how many McDs reward points I've amassed in a week!?

👀 I commute to work so I drove 'home' to my city to meet someone. What a waste of petrol.
But why does that person have keys? Do they also work with you and live with you?

Are you sure you didn't leave them in the door last night?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fingers crossed! All will go well.

I can't wait for you to read it, it got a bit long... 😂

Jack's so flirtable, I can understand why he would keep doing it.... Would you rather have Pickers back? That'll happen in September, you'll have to wait till then, unfortunately.

What about Johncat? Is he more of a diva, like his real life counterpart? I'm curious as to where you'll find those keys. I keep mine in the car, which is typically good, but then again, if my work hubby picks me up, I'll forget to take them with me 9/10 times. 😂
Yes, he can flirt with Jordan as much as he likes. I'm not jealous of him or Leroy or Rubens.

Johncat is scared of everything but also very naughty, exactly like his RL counterpart. I do not think he is involved in the case of the missing keys though!

But why does that person have keys? Do they also work with you and live with you?

Are you sure you didn't leave them in the door last night?
If I worked with him I'd have killed him a long time ago. He works in customer service for the ones where 'every little helps'. Also you we're not allowed to shag the staff.

It was one of the TLs that we met, we all have a set.

• Haha
Yes, he can flirt with Jordan as much as he likes. I'm not jealous of him or Leroy or Rubens.

Johncat is scared of everything but also very naughty, exactly like his RL counterpart. I do not think he is involved in the case of the missing keys though!

If I worked with him I'd have killed him a long time ago. He works in customer service for the ones where 'every little helps'. Also you we're not allowed to shag the staff.

It was one of the TLs that we met, we all have a set.
I'm so intrigued by who you're jealous of and why 😂 please let us into the workings of your mind.

Why is Jack flirting bad but Jordan flirting good?

• Haha
If this is going to be a full on photo shoot of bae and HK in suits then you will never hear from me again ⚰⚰⚰

Screenshot_20220804-121346_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
I don’t get why flirting with Jack annoys you. He flirts with everything. I don’t look at the Jack thread so maybe the answer is there!

Is….Jack your preferred Bae? 😮

We are all totes confused 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.