John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can start making it up with us by dropping the nudes. I’d be fine with that. I am a simple, simple woman.
It's a very reasonable request. Can do it from his bed without the need to get dressed.

Always in mine… currently trying to take photos of RLF and change them into black and white so I can turn him into bae like on that pic @cobette posted 🤣
Are you posing him!?

Is this more or less weird than the eye pics!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's a very reasonable request. Can do it from his bed without the need to get dressed.

Are you posing him!?

Is this more or less weird than the eye pics!?
No, he’s got no clue

I removed his toes as no one needs to see that 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@Violetroselily took today off from her data collection. I did think she was going to request a body part a day then make up some strange collage to reveal ourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

John isn’t in many of our good book lately is he💔
He can give great interviews and do really good content. I think he is least effective when he is speaking with a press pool or press conference, todays MEN would have been done that way.

Just wanting you to know I am not being mean about bae. I am only mad about 1 thing and 1 thing only ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good God. Dead. 🥵
Other stadiums’ away team dressing rooms are notoriously small but I’m laughing at poor Bernardo having to be the one on the floor like Raj in The Big Bang Theory. I wonder if Bernardo’s always the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Other stadiums’ away team dressing rooms are notoriously small but I’m laughing at poor Bernardo having to be the one on the floor like Raj in The Big Bang Theory. I wonder if Bernardo’s always the one.
I thought exactly this about Bernardo because I'm always the one on the floor too 😭 or in the middle of the back seat.

• Heart
  • Haha
“Patient is prescribed 400mg tablets at night. We haven’t got 400mg tablets, is it ok to give two 200mg tablets”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.