John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an irrational dislike of him since he left City. Meh.
I know it wasn’t entirely his doing that we lost two players to Arsenhole but I can’t help but hold a grudge. And when I hold grudges, I really grip the bleeping things. I nurture them and stroke them and never let them go. If Mikel was dying of thirst I wouldn’t share my Sprite with him, the no good Zinchenko-stealer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am torn about Mikel, because I hate Rangers and Arsenal but obviously I love what he did for City.
Obvs I love him because he was one of our best players.

Absolutely annoying. Forgot I was on call tonight until my phone started going at like half 5 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Obvs I love him because he was one of our best players.

Absolutely annoying. Forgot I was on call tonight until my phone started going at like half 5 😢
Have you had to go in? :(

I know it wasn’t entirely his doing that we lost two players to Arsenhole but I can’t help but hold a grudge. And when I hold grudges, I really grip the bleeping things. I nurture them and stroke them and never let them go. If Mikel was dying of thirst I wouldn’t share my Sprite with him, the no good Zinchenko-stealer.
A girl after my own heart. There is no-one we can buy who will replace Zinchenko.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.