Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holden9

Chatty Member
You're so bipolar.. one minute you're roasting him and the next you're sad that he seems sad in the podcast. WTF

It's probably a mix of social anxiety, uncomfortable in his own skin, and doesn't want to show his true personality of being a bitchy, boring queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Yes would just be more of him saying something, backtracking and saying the opposite, followed by something neutral. His weird attempt to always remain relevant and impartial but really just having no sense of self, only caring what others think, and not actually standing for anything....

They might even be from one of those places that puts the ick on him like Whitechapel or Tottenham! Don't worry though, he's not at all classist and acknowledges his privilege. He even proved it that time he dated that lusty ethnic with the big dick that makes more money than he ever has! I bet he's a total liar and arsehole at times about these things, so it would be great to see him getting verbally cornered by people with more culture and class than he's ever had.

I highly suspect his ignorance about those specific issues was an object of contention in at least one of his former relationships. Look out Nabs! You probably don't know what you're in for with that one! 🤣
It's things like this that makes us all think you are Yas. You keep mentioning Yas in a complimentary fashion and trying to one up Joel with stuff that makes Yas look better. Whether Yas has a big dick or makes more money than Joel is beside the point to this bloody thread. We don't care about Yas unless he's willing to come on tattle and spill the tea about Mr. Mouldivator!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

JoelFizz

VIP Member
The reason so many don't like Joel is because he's not genuine and seems to have no desire to be. 4 Poofs will probably get rid of him and he'll either pretend he quit or just stop mentioning them like he did with Yas (which turned out to be a ducking disaster on all levels and Joel had to pull him back in to his circle of friends to shut him up!)

Reactions: 5

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Yes would just be more of him saying something, backtracking and saying the opposite, followed by something neutral. His weird attempt to always remain relevant and impartial but really just having no sense of self, only caring what others think, and not actually standing for anything....

They might even be from one of those places that puts the ick on him like Whitechapel or Tottenham! Don't worry though, he's not at all classist and acknowledges his privilege. He even proved it that time he dated that lusty ethnic with the big dick that makes more money than he ever has! I bet he's a total liar and arsehole at times about these things, so it would be great to see him getting verbally cornered by people with more culture and class than he's ever had.

I highly suspect his ignorance about those specific issues was an object of contention in at least one of his former relationships. Look out Nabs! You probably don't know what you're in for with that one! 🤣
I'm absolutely baffled by your ability to bring everything back to the size of Yas' penis

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
It would’ve been so easy to answer that problem without addressing the sex issue directly:

I think that communication is really important in a relationship. We often hear of married couples going to counselling when things turn sour but it can be hard to make that kind of commitment in a relationship that’s in the relatively early stages and without any legal ties. However, if they are monogamous, perhaps it is better to invest that time and money now rather than get married, get settled and have everything get even worse five years down the line. It’s a tough call to take and it depends partly on your financial situation. This is clearly a fork in the road for their relationship and ultimately they need to decide whether it is worth that investment.

That took all of 90 seconds to come up with.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
The fact that he used the word 'bougie' makes me cringe so much. That entire video was basically a beg for members and then him trying to 'adult' in the most cringey, privileged millennial way.

ETA: We've got the new thread reminder!!!! What's the title gonna be?!

Suggestion: Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
This is hysterical. Joel literally doesn’t say a word in this entire video. Imagine joining a podcast and… not speaking?!?!

As soon as Myles says “sex has really dried up”, Joel’s face DROPPED!

He looks so uncomfortable, playing with his shoe and looking side to side. His Westboro Baptist Church parents really done a number on him.

• Haha
  • Sad

Greenlentils

VIP Member
@emm here it is, mouldy always hides his insults behind “JuSt KiDdiNg” but the entitlement is as see through as his hair
Oh my god it's horrible.

I struggle so much to even comprehend why Mould and Liar want to put on the fake, unlikeable personalities online. I mean, I know they're already unlikeable to begin with but they really play it up in their videos together.

I now have a theory that they're desperate to go viral in the 'Hun' circles of the internet (Hunsnet, Love of Huns etc etc). Their sense of humour is like you've fed a load of online posts and cliche dry humour and a dash of campness to AI and they're what it produces as an end result. Uncanny and not at all genuine.

holden9

Chatty Member
Did he really book a flight to Boston thinking that he would be allowed to travel to the US this summer? Dumb ass. LOL

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
OMG the new vlog is a car crash. So many cringe moments.

- I audibly gasped when he said that they’re thinking of remortgaging the house in two years to do the kitchen. Buying that house was a horrid financial decision. It will be years and years and years before they can even come close to getting money back on their investment. Who told them that this was a good idea?

- I am sure that the PR teams behind Jungle Cruise and The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard are delighted that Joel is discussing their films on the channel nearly 2 months after they sent him to screenings/sent him freebies.

- The fact that he has had a bunch of parking tickets being an entire segment.

- These poor poor shut-ins who are paying money for this crap. Although there can’t be many of them as he did say that they were only 7 people in the waiting room for his members-only live stream.

• Haha

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Another newbie 😁 welcome @Tatooine_legend1 ! It's so obnoxious isn't it? he just expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him all the time ! and you can just tell his parents and friends hate having to be featured in hi vlogs, but the little snob must think he's above a normal job now, and as such continues forcing them to be featured in his crap !
He COULD have got on Emmerdale if it wasn't for him being scared to come out. He COULD have gone on the eating with the ex show if it wasn't for £5k being such a measly amount of money for global superstar, Joel Wood haha.

I just watched it! He starts off by just saying 'not for me' but then goes on to say that he would do it if they paid him more. Good to know your integrity can be bought by the highest bidder, Joel. But then again, what else might you expect from a self-loathing little chris-chun boy who was Seeking Arrangement...

ETA - also, does he actually think that it is illegal to have timber framed houses in the UK?! Is he joking?
He must be rolling in it if he thinks £5k is such a low number just to sit down opposite an ex on a reality show, explaining why their relationship didn't work out. Also, for someone who craves the attention as much as it seems he does, I would have imagined he would love the attention a show like that brings, both via tv and on social media. Seems very odd.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Yes, the bitchiness increased tenfold when he lost the weight, you could just tell he thought he was gods gift, but he's nothing of the sort, he looks like goofy weasel. That hair transplant is money that was just pissed up the wall aswell it's gone so bad. I've just watched the latest vlog and he's been offered a VO with nutella, eurgh so insulting, I have half a mind to write to them why they are working with a COVID rule breaker :mad:
Nevermind why they're working with a COVID rule breaker, why are they working with someone who pulls his dressing gown up over his head and pronounces "No" like "NOORRRRR!"?!

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
What do you guys think Joel smells like? I'm thinking a mix of Axe body spray, mould and mildew.

• Haha
  • Sick

holden9

Chatty Member
You guys are right about that stupid office INSIDE Lucy's bedroom. Clearly he doesn't respect her enough to give her even an ounce of privacy. If I was Lucy, I'd tell him to f*ck right off and turn it back into a closet.

I'm sure they both have an agreement in case they part ways.. His parents seem normal enough and must be giving him guidance; just like how they told him to call his landlord ASAP about the mold issue. I bet Joel would have preferred to buy a property with a long-term partner, but since he has a hard time maintaining relationships, Lucy was the next best choice.

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I honestly bet Joel is happy that his thread is a bit more active now. Any publicity is good publicity, you know.

And I can confirm that this thread is 10x more interesting than anything Joel himself has ever done

• Haha

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Haha I've watched his and Lia's videos for awhile. I didn't realise there was this thread on here until the other day. I was reading through it and laughing. I will never look at him the same now haha. I do agree though, he seems to have a self importance that can be irritating. 'oh I missed out on this or that show' as if people should care. He didn't get on them shows though, did he, mainly through nobody's fault but his own, so why should viewers care as much as he obviously thinks they should? Haha

• Heart

RJF

VIP Member
I first came across this thread when there were maybe a handful of replies. I was clearing out the open tabs on my phone the other day and was delighted to see that it has since generated so many pages of discussion.

I hate-watched Joel for years. I first discovered him and Lia after their videos were incessantly pushed on my YouTube recommendations during the summer of 2018. I quickly discovered that they were irksome and irritating but their videos make great background noise for when you were packing a suitcase or cleaning or whatever.

I have lived vicariously through seeing them struggling to maintain “influencer careers“ over the last few years. Honestly, their entire existence is like something from Lisa Kudrow‘s series The Comeback. Two people who act like the second coming of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie… except their core audience are 50-year-old white people in loveless marriages from Redneckville, USA. Pure car crash content.

You can tell that Lia has some interest in the performing arts whereas Joel just wants to be famous at any cost. His entire online existence (and means of self-validation) appears to be recalling past glories of when he “almost“ receive this job or “nearly“ had an audition for something else. It’s never about what he has achieved – it is always about what he almost achieved.

You really get the impression that the evangelical Christian upbringing from his parents has really messed him up. Although he acknowledges the aged Americans in his audience, I often feel like he is extremely conscious that his parents are watching every video. He is always holding himself back to the point that they are the invisible elephant in the room and every video. He seems extremely uncomfortable on his new podcast and I am almost certain that it’s because his parents are at the forefront of his mind was the other panellists gaggle on about bottoming or whatever. Not only does he feel uncomfortable about the sex aspect but a lot of their pop culture references appear to go over his head – he barely speaks and when he does, he has mentioned Gemma Collins in all three of the episodes he has appeared on so far. I don’t think he will last on that show for long.

It is interesting that he never mentions how his older brother’s coming out in any way influenced his own decision to remain closeted for so long. Surely it had some impact? I have absolutely no idea but I can only infer that his older brother’s revelation of his sexuality didn’t go down very well in the family/school/community etc and that this pushed Joel deeper into the closet. Who knows?

On a superficial level, there are so many little things about his persona that are equally irritating and compelling: the way he pronounces it “Chris-chun”, that awful house he has bought, the weird humble bragging peppered through every video, the way he says “comment down below if you would like to see more content like this!“ because he has no idea what space he occupies online. Is he an animal vlogger? Is he an Instagay? Is he and that housemate the online version of Kirstie and Phil? He genuinely can’t decide.

His entire online existence can be summed up in one word: tragic.

I don’t think that the 4 Poofs audience are taking to him…

E8662B9B-FF5C-4324-BFB0-0CB14B35EAD2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Really they missed an opportunity for content with the whole buying process imo, I don't really follow him, but they could have done lots of content looking for soemwhere, about the mortgage etc etc instead of jumping in to that awful place
Totally! Maybe he was just worried about treading on Liar's toes, thought. After all, she is the property expert.

• Haha
  • Wow

RJF

VIP Member
I feel like Joel isn’t really passionate about anything. Even that weird video a few months ago where he revealed his “collection”/random cardboard box full of old books felt a bit half-arsed.