Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mould seems like the type to be a sissy bottom

"Ouch! Staaaahp. Can you bloody go slower? Okay now play with my armpits. mmm.. I got botox there, can you tell?"
Okay this made me laugh so bleeping hard! I have been passively working on a compilation video of him saying things like "Ew!" "Ow!" "Staahhhp!" and "Nooohr!" for a bit, but obviously there's a lot of footage and definitely time-consuming. He's just always so very cringey in his exclamations that a compilation would be amazing. If anyone wants to start listing the time stamps and videos of them as they come across them, it would definitely be helpful and hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay this made me laugh so bleeping hard! I have been passively working on a compilation video of him saying things like "Ew!" "Ow!" "Staahhhp!" and "Nooohr!" for a bit, but obviously there's a lot of footage and definitely time-consuming. He's just always so very cringey in his exclamations that a compilation would be amazing. If anyone wants to start listing the time stamps and videos of them as they come across them, it would definitely be helpful and hilarious.
oyyyy my ghoddddd guyyyyysssssss puhleeeesssssss poystttt it when its doneeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
eurgh his latest video "I turned down a celebrity dating video" he really does think he's the be all and end all doesn't he !! he's not even on the z list he needs to get a bleeping grip, I've seen houseplants that are more interesting than that loser. Think he's also trying to continue stoking the flames of the Yas drama as well.
Then goes on to Brag about how much exercise he does, sorry bud, but writing begging letters to brands / acting jobs doesn't count 💁‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha I've watched his and Lia's videos for awhile. I didn't realise there was this thread on here until the other day. I was reading through it and laughing. I will never look at him the same now haha. I do agree though, he seems to have a self importance that can be irritating. 'oh I missed out on this or that show' as if people should care. He didn't get on them shows though, did he, mainly through nobody's fault but his own, so why should viewers care as much as he obviously thinks they should? Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another newbie 😁 welcome @Tatooine_legend1 ! It's so obnoxious isn't it? he just expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him all the time ! and you can just tell his parents and friends hate having to be featured in hi vlogs, but the little snob must think he's above a normal job now, and as such continues forcing them to be featured in his crap !

• Haha
eurgh his latest video "I turned down a celebrity dating video" he really does think he's the be all and end all doesn't he !! he's not even on the z list he needs to get a bleeping grip, I've seen houseplants that are more interesting than that loser. Think he's also trying to continue stoking the flames of the Yas drama as well.
Then goes on to Brag about how much exercise he does, sorry bud, but writing begging letters to brands / acting jobs doesn't count 💁‍♂️
I just watched it! He starts off by just saying 'not for me' but then goes on to say that he would do it if they paid him more. Good to know your integrity can be bought by the highest bidder, Joel. But then again, what else might you expect from a self-loathing little chris-chun boy who was Seeking Arrangement...

ETA - also, does he actually think that it is illegal to have timber framed houses in the UK?! Is he joking?

• Haha
TW, I've seen that the vlog where he's built Ava's pen isn't available, luckily, I downloaded it and will share how this C*nt leaves his poor dog over night. Video is in a spoiler because it may be too upsetting for some.

• Wow
Another newbie 😁 welcome @Tatooine_legend1 ! It's so obnoxious isn't it? he just expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him all the time ! and you can just tell his parents and friends hate having to be featured in hi vlogs, but the little snob must think he's above a normal job now, and as such continues forcing them to be featured in his crap !
He COULD have got on Emmerdale if it wasn't for him being scared to come out. He COULD have gone on the eating with the ex show if it wasn't for £5k being such a measly amount of money for global superstar, Joel Wood haha.

I just watched it! He starts off by just saying 'not for me' but then goes on to say that he would do it if they paid him more. Good to know your integrity can be bought by the highest bidder, Joel. But then again, what else might you expect from a self-loathing little chris-chun boy who was Seeking Arrangement...

ETA - also, does he actually think that it is illegal to have timber framed houses in the UK?! Is he joking?
He must be rolling in it if he thinks £5k is such a low number just to sit down opposite an ex on a reality show, explaining why their relationship didn't work out. Also, for someone who craves the attention as much as it seems he does, I would have imagined he would love the attention a show like that brings, both via tv and on social media. Seems very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He COULD have got on Emmerdale if it wasn't for him being scared to come out. He COULD have gone on the eating with the ex show if it wasn't for £5k being such a measly amount of money for global superstar, Joel Wood haha.
So basically he was up for the Robert Sugden role, can't believe how delusional he is, Ryan Hawley :love: is in a completely different league to fugly Mr Mouldivator so the casting people dodged a bullet if you ask me

He must be rolling in it if he thinks £5k is such a low number just to sit down opposite an ex on a reality show, explaining why their relationship didn't work out. Also, for someone who craves the attention as much as it seems he does, I would have imagined he would love the attention a show like that brings, both via tv and on social media. Seems very odd.
It's not too odd to me when I consider that while he loves attention, it wouldn't give him the kind of attention he wants. It wouldn't be all about how amazing, attractive, and talented he is and would actually require some substance and authenticity, things he sorely lacks to a fault.

Also, let's be real. As if he was just approached to be on that show randomly..? No! Someone else submitted him for consideration, I'm sure. Sorry, but I would love to watch this loser get schooled on television for his behaviour by someone that knows him that well. Mould just knows better than to have a televised sit-down with Yas about their failed relationship!

The irony of him claiming he knows better than most Personal Trainerss because he was once overweight and loved food but hated exercise. Then the next cut is literally him letting out a childish 'yesssss' that he has choked down his 'healthy' ready meal and can have his chocolate bar. Clearly still has food issues.

It's not too odd to me when I consider that while he loves attention, it wouldn't give him the kind of attention he wants. It wouldn't be all about how amazing, attractive, and talented he is and would actually require some substance and authenticity, things he sorely lacks to a fault.

Also, let's be real. As if he was just approached to be on that show randomly..? No! Someone else submitted him for consideration, I'm sure. Sorry, but I would love to watch this loser get schooled on television for his behaviour by someone that knows him that well. Mould just knows better than to have a televised sit-down with Yas about their failed relationship!
I reckon even if he kept getting offered things like this he would keep rejecting it because 'it might negatively impact his reputation for bigger jobs'. When really sub z list reality tv is the best he could ever hope for I think

• Haha
His diets more bland than his content, I’m sorry but if staying “lean” means eating that slop that mouldy was eating then I’d rather have a dad bod ! Although my bmi is 23 I eat in moderation but i doplenty of “binges” (which I need to get under control 😅)

Can this be a thread title too?! hahah
I'd love to come up with one of those clever rhyming ones that I've seen elsewhere on Tattle. "After seeing his Tattle thread, Mouldy binges on more than just Bread". I know that's garbage but something along those lines would be great. Any clever poets here? 😅

Maybe I will eventually make a compilation of him eating. Still working on gathering all of the timestamps for his cringe exclamations though.

Joel Wood #2 Content’s nothing to behold, Style’s old, House still covered in Mould

• Haha
TW, I've seen that the vlog where he's built Ava's pen isn't available, luckily, I downloaded it and will share how this C*nt leaves his poor dog over night. Video is in a spoiler because it may be too upsetting for some.

Good catch! I can't believe he tried to scrub the doggie jail cell video from the internet! How else would we know that he's one of the only few gays that missed out on the decorating gene?

Ok so do you mean to tell me that Joel went from turning down a role in a soap opera, to rejecting an offer to appear in a celebrity dating show, to accepting a job as a host in a podcast with like 5 regular listeners?? Is anyone falling for this crap?

Last edited:
Thank you @holden9 , the video needs to be up there for the recrord, if he EVER dares to call us trolls, he can take several seats and watch that video, you cruel bastard Mouldy Minger !!!

Eurgh has anyone seen his latest video, whinging and whining about “HoW hArD” his job is, stfu you self absorbed troll, I’ve played video games that are harder than your job !!

• Haha
Eurgh has anyone seen his latest video, whinging and whining about “HoW hArD” his job is, stfu you self absorbed troll, I’ve played video games that are harder than your job !!
It's disgusting, isn't it? Along with the clickbait title and all in true Mouldy Wood fashion. At least he didn't ramble on about wanting to be royal this time. Sorry Joel, I know you've watched "The Crown" and think you'd make the perfect princess, but seriously hun, the workload of a royal and the public scrutiny would be far too much for such a delicate flower as yourself. You can barely handle the pressure of constantly reading all the comments on your YouTube channel to delete anything that seems, honest, negative, or constructive!

Oh he’s disgusting, the fact that he has the gall to claim his job is so hard, quit then if it’s so bad, oh no wait - he won’t, because it’s actually so easy and gets him tons of freebies and feeds his fame hungry ego. Make your mind up mouldy, fame hungry c*nt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.