Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
He never watched X-Men because he wasn't allowed to growing up. It shows people with powers, and that was viewed by his parents and this awful church in Eastleigh full of nutters as ungodly and anti-christian. The same even more so for Harry Potter, and even Pokémon which he has admitted to being secretly obsessed with growing up.

Witchcraft/magic and any sort of glorification or sensationalising of it was met with satanic panic. He doesn't even have a taste for music because he wasn't even allowed to listen to much more than Christian-themed and Praise & Worship songs growing up. So yes, he probably only feigns interest in Harry Potter in some attempt to connect with fans.
Maybe when he was younger I could understand and maybe even sympathise, but as soon as they become remotely independant, most children of these kind of abusive, controlling parents break free and usually go on some kind of mental bender or something. The fact that mouldy Germa Colons over here hasn't even watched a comic book film speaks volumes about how much he lacks a personality.

Reactions: 4

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Actually, their assistance with his food costs usually comes in the form of paying for Hello Fresh subscriptions and the like. Also, I'm sure still being an authorised user on his mum's Tesco card probably helps. 🙄. I hear he says it's only kept that way for convenience but I doubt that, knowing other things.. 😕
How do you know these things!?

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Witchcraft/magic and any sort of glorification or sensationalising of it was met with satanic panic. He doesn't even have a taste for music because he wasn't even allowed to listen to much more than Christian-themed and Praise & Worship songs growing up. So yes, he probably only feigns interest in Harry Potter in some attempt to connect with fans.
Oh, no. He LOVES Taylor Swift! She's his girl! He listened to her album the second it was released! He's obsessed with Taylor Swift!

Oh, no, he's not anymore. That was only in the hope Taylor would notice him and give him a platform like she did with Ed Sheeran. Sorry Mouldy, maybe learn to play the guitar and dye your hair ginger??

Venom

VIP Member
That’s a good spot @LovingIt they most probably want to see their son without having to be filmed .

has anyone seen his latest insta post ? “Closest to being on holiday in 18 months” ?? Mouldy your whole ‘career’ is a big holiday, GTFO

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Oh, I understand! I just didn't want to list that website for obvious reasons. 😅

Guess I am pretty good at internet sleuthing. Pandemic boredom has gotten to me, I suppose! Other than the brief interaction with Yasin over Reddit due to the erotic fanfiction, the rest is pretty easy to find or deduce via their social media.

Yas tends to be a lot more transparent and authentic, in general. I think people don't look into him and his stuff nearly as much because he's not as known as Joel. A lot is just pretty easy to find with just some effort, an odd fascination with someone's ability to make a living by putting his life on the internet, and an excessive amount of boredom. 😅

Google, reading between lines, reading comments, and being unhealthily interested makes it pretty easy to find those things in about 10 minutes lol.

Also, I suppose the response to his nudes being posted could have been someone else, but I fail to see any motivation for that as that particular forum is largely anonymous.

It's also been quite interesting to look at from a writer's point of view. It's been seriously helpful to my more ambitious work to study someone's ability to manipulate social media and the internet in a way that allows them to make a lucrative career out of it.
My other source is usually gossip from the J&L Facebook community, who are usually just speculating themselves, but you've mentioned Yas a lot in your posts, such as apparently being "seen leaving Joel's new house in the early hours of the morning", then talking about his "leaked nudes", also the positive commentary about Yas, being 'transparent and authentic' is not how others perceive him, would lead people to reasonably assume you're someone who knows Yas personally or are actually the all powerful Yas himself.

Also, it would appear nobody in this thread are 'thirsty' for either Yas or Joel except yourself. Yas, and Joel, both have extreme narcissistic tendencies so it's not unreasonable to assume either of them would come to this thread and engage with it.

Another thing is, Yas seems to be well out of the picture regarding Joel now so it would seem highly unlikely that Yas and Joel are still friends, considering how Joel has scrubbed him from his social media and never mentions him in videos.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I really hope that hotel hasn't gifted to him that stay, there are key workers who deserve it more and the little rich boy, born with a silver spoon in his mouth gets to stay there 🤬

Also going on about Harry Potter, he's acting like a gatekeeper to HP, surprised you even know what it is, considering you've never seen X-Men and your only grasp of pop culture is gemma collins 😬
I think the whole Harry Potter fan is just Joel thinking "Oh, I know Americans like it, so let me pretend I'm into it and hopefully JK Rowling will notice me one day and write a book about my life wearing activewear, buying an overpriced hovel finding out it's full of mould and then imprisoning my dog under the stairs."

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
What’s annoying about the 4 Poofs podcast is that it is centred around one very particular type of gay man - fitness-obsessed, London-living, white, media-working, conventionally attractive and cis. All of the people on this podcast tick these boxes with one or two exceptions.

If it was more diverse (maybe a trans gay man, someone who is plus size, someone who isn’t white…), Joel would be more outgoing as he wouldn’t feel the need to fill the role held by all the other panelists.
That would involve Joel being near a fat person or a non-white person, though. Ew. Gross guys.

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
ahh so it maybe a brand he's trying to promote then ? 😂 if it is a new partner though, how come he's sharing the story snippets with the name visisble etc. when he says he soooo wants to keep everything private ?

as thick as a mouldy plank of wood.

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
The thought of him getting a freebie hotel room in the same city he lives in is nauseating. I can't believe how empowered these types of people can become!

He never watched X-Men because he wasn't allowed to growing up. It shows people with powers, and that was viewed by his parents and this awful church in Eastleigh full of nutters as ungodly and anti-christian. The same even more so for Harry Potter, and even Pokémon which he has admitted to being secretly obsessed with growing up.

I bet the Hunchback of Clapham can't dance either. and I can't believe he wasn't allowed to watch Harry Potter - his parents are nutjobs. There, I said it.

How annoyed are you that you're not going to Barcelona with him?

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Apologies as I haven't properly caught up on the thread but watched the Emmerdale video today and wow.

So basically in summary: Mouldy Joel withdraws from possibility of being considered for his 'dream' role due to (not so) internalised homophobia.

How can he have an acceptable relationship with his friends and parents after they were so ragingly homophobic that they wouldn't let an ACTOR progress his career by playing a homosexual character. It's mindboggling.

However, what an arrogant prick to just assume he was going to get the job. Also, I dread to think what his 'generic' northern accent was like!

RJF

VIP Member
He said he was going to Barcelona with a male “friend”.

I wonder who that is…

• Wow
  • Angry

RJF

VIP Member
Not Gemma Collins quotes again!

What’s the betting that he didn’t even watch her series of Celebrity Big Brother and has just seen the highlights video on YouTube?

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
His short video ranting about the European cup final will go down well. He's probably trying to gain some hate so he can talk about it in a video!
I went and watched that. I like it when he says "I'd rather sit on a sword!"
Now dear Moldy, whose mighty weapon would you like to sit on? :sneaky:

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
don’t think I’ve ever seen such an accurate summary of this smarmy rich boy, kudos to you @Greenlentils 👏🏻 Although knowing mouldy minger, he’d think he’s too good for Waitrose, most probably make them buy him another £40 12 piece flapjack box
Or another mouldy mansion? Reckon a fair bit of daddy's money went into that. Whether it's biological daddy or sugar daddy, who knows.

• Haha
  • Wow

RJF

VIP Member
Either:
a) He’s been reading here (though I read through the thread and I’m pretty sure that nobody had admitted to paying to become a member?)

or

b) Someone on his member-only live stream commented some constructive criticism (or anything that isn’t outright adoration) and he wasn’t happy about it.

• Haha
  • Wow

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I'm behind on the Mouldivator. But reading this thread catches me up!

On a different note, I know there was some weird chatter earlier on the thread about someone writing fanfiction with Joel and Yas in it. I hadn't seen the fanfiction itself until I accidentally run into it. Did Yas write this sh!t?

Oh god. What in the name of Those Two Nits is this tripe?? This definitely sounds like Yas wrote this. He's another sad wannabe famous twunt that Mouldy is keeping on a string.

• Wow

Greenlentils

VIP Member
WELL, Mouldy is on the Virgin Cruise AGAIN !! as if I couldn't detest Virgin anymore they gift Mr Mouldivator a cruise 🤬
If Mouldy's antics on Seeking Arrangement are anything to go by, I'd say it wasn't his first time Cruising, albeit on a Virgin ;)

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
The reason so many don't like Joel is because he's not genuine and seems to have no desire to be. 4 Poofs will probably get rid of him and he'll either pretend he quit or just stop mentioning them like he did with Yas (which turned out to be a ducking disaster on all levels and Joel had to pull him back in to his circle of friends to shut him up!)
I agree with you on all points, I’ve got my popcorn ready for the podcast fallout, I think it will just be never mentioned again like he did with Yas and he will leave the other 3 hosts high and dry.
I can’t believe Yas even wanted to be friends with him again, he should of blocked him, it was literally the only interesting little bit of drama he’s ever had on his channel !