Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was going to Barcelona with a male “friend”.

I wonder who that is…
I actually do not know who for sure, but I wonder if it's someone called Nabil, a very nice person and hopefully not Joel's next snack!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Off topic but can I just say, we’re 4 pages ‘til a new thread ! :m

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I honestly bet Joel is happy that his thread is a bit more active now. Any publicity is good publicity, you know.

And I can confirm that this thread is 10x more interesting than anything Joel himself has ever done

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s annoying about the 4 Poofs podcast is that it is centred around one very particular type of gay man - fitness-obsessed, London-living, white, media-working, conventionally attractive and cis. All of the people on this podcast tick these boxes with one or two exceptions.

If it was more diverse (maybe a trans gay man, someone who is plus size, someone who isn’t white…), Joel would be more outgoing as he wouldn’t feel the need to fill the role held by all the other panelists.

Also, how come they haven’t been sued by 4 Poofs and a Piano?

• Wow
What’s annoying about the 4 Poofs podcast is that it is centred around one very particular type of gay man - fitness-obsessed, London-living, white, media-working, conventionally attractive and cis. All of the people on this podcast tick these boxes with one or two exceptions.

If it was more diverse (maybe a trans gay man, someone who is plus size, someone who isn’t white…), Joel would be more outgoing as he wouldn’t feel the need to fill the role held by all the other panelists.
That would involve Joel being near a fat person or a non-white person, though. Ew. Gross guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He absolutely lacks the social awareness to be able to properly navigate a situation like that. It would be hilarious.
Yes would just be more of him saying something, backtracking and saying the opposite, followed by something neutral. His weird attempt to always remain relevant and impartial but really just having no sense of self, only caring what others think, and not actually standing for anything....
That would involve Joel being near a fat person or a non-white person, though. Ew. Gross guys.
They might even be from one of those places that puts the ick on him like Whitechapel or Tottenham! Don't worry though, he's not at all classist and acknowledges his privilege. He even proved it that time he dated that lusty ethnic with the big dick that makes more money than he ever has! I bet he's a total liar and hole at times about these things, so it would be great to see him getting verbally cornered by people with more culture and class than he's ever had.

I highly suspect his ignorance about those specific issues was an object of contention in at least one of his former relationships. Look out Nabs! You probably don't know what you're in for with that one! 🤣

Yes would just be more of him saying something, backtracking and saying the opposite, followed by something neutral. His weird attempt to always remain relevant and impartial but really just having no sense of self, only caring what others think, and not actually standing for anything....

They might even be from one of those places that puts the ick on him like Whitechapel or Tottenham! Don't worry though, he's not at all classist and acknowledges his privilege. He even proved it that time he dated that lusty ethnic with the big dick that makes more money than he ever has! I bet he's a total liar and hole at times about these things, so it would be great to see him getting verbally cornered by people with more culture and class than he's ever had.

I highly suspect his ignorance about those specific issues was an object of contention in at least one of his former relationships. Look out Nabs! You probably don't know what you're in for with that one! 🤣
I'm absolutely baffled by your ability to bring everything back to the size of Yas' penis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Despite all the outrage about appearing on WikiFeet, Joel has once more exposed his toes on his latest IG story.

:sick:🤮

• Sick
Why is he staying in a hotel? It can’t be more than 10 miles away from the mould pit?

It's things like this that makes us all think you are Yas. You keep mentioning Yas in a complimentary fashion and trying to one up Joel with stuff that makes Yas look better. Whether Yas has a big dick or makes more money than Joel is beside the point to this bloody thread. We don't care about Yas unless he's willing to come on tattle and spill the tea about Mr. Mouldivator!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope that hotel hasn't gifted to him that stay, there are key workers who deserve it more and the little rich boy, born with a silver spoon in his mouth gets to stay there 🤬

Also going on about Harry Potter, he's acting like a gatekeeper to HP, surprised you even know what it is, considering you've never seen X-Men and your only grasp of pop culture is gemma collins 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really hope that hotel hasn't gifted to him that stay, there are key workers who deserve it more and the little rich boy, born with a silver spoon in his mouth gets to stay there 🤬

Also going on about Harry Potter, he's acting like a gatekeeper to HP, surprised you even know what it is, considering you've never seen X-Men and your only grasp of pop culture is gemma collins 😬
I think the whole Harry Potter fan is just Joel thinking "Oh, I know Americans like it, so let me pretend I'm into it and hopefully JK Rowling will notice me one day and write a book about my life wearing activewear, buying an overpriced hovel finding out it's full of mould and then imprisoning my dog under the stairs."

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The thought of him getting a freebie hotel room in the same city he lives in is nauseating. I can't believe how empowered these types of people can become!

He never watched X-Men because he wasn't allowed to growing up. It shows people with powers, and that was viewed by his parents and this awful church in Eastleigh full of nutters as ungodly and anti-christian. The same even more so for Harry Potter, and even Pokémon which he has admitted to being secretly obsessed with growing up.

Witchcraft/magic and any sort of glorification or sensationalising of it was met with satanic panic. He doesn't even have a taste for music because he wasn't even allowed to listen to much more than Christian-themed and Praise & Worship songs growing up. So yes, he probably only feigns interest in Harry Potter in some attempt to connect with fans.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.