Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Oh my god. That is tragic! They've 100% brought him on just to do some promotion and cast their net into the youtube audience.

They all seem totally oblivious that he wasn't participating at all.

It definitely isn't long before they kick him off. Joel'll say that it was mutual and that he was just so busy he had to move onto other things.

Reactions: 5

Greenlentils

VIP Member
It's been a hectic week and I'm behind on Joel's videos so here we go. (I'm watching them at 1.5x speed)

Big Voiceover Audition & Getting My Second Vaccine!
- 'Avas bedroom' - No Joel, it's a tiny cupboard under the stairs.
- Joel isn't feeling guilty about letting himself have a 'chill day' - isn't that every day for him?
- The person giving him the vaccine commented on his muscles apparently and he was embarrassed but not embarrassed enough to tell the whole internet about it in a not so humble, humble brag.
- He then ignores medical advice and says he'll be going to the gym after getting his vaccine even though they explicitly state not to. Then he includes some shots of him recording himself, just to prove that he actually works really really hard guys.

Spending a rainy weekend alone
- He starts the video in his crusty old dressing gown. I can smell him through the camera :sick:
- He brags about his new designer jumper. He brags about how many cameo's he's doing and how he's working so so hard on them again guys.
- Joel drives to the big asda in roehampton, just to feel something.
- He's always so puffy when he wakes up. Maybe the damp mouldy cave is getting to him.
- Joel ends the vlog by showing us their new shoe rack which is in their living room, right next to the sofa. Nice to allow your guests the privilege of catching a whiff of your rancid trainers after the 6th gym/orange theory session of the day Joel. Perhaps he wants his guests to know how he actually works so so hard at the gym guys. Not a humble brag, he's actually been on a ✨weight loss journey✨ incase you didn't know 🤦‍♀️
- The end seems really abrupt and like he can't really be bothered to pretend to care anymore.

ignoring ALL my responsibilities and brunching in London
(seems to also ignore the rule of starting sentences with a capital letter...)
- Before watching, I notice the video is 10:02 - seems like someone was scraping the mouldy barrel
- I lost interest and only tuned back in to Joel telling us how sweaty he is but its okay guys because he had a top up on his armpit botox last week.
- Ava vomitted on Joel's bedroom floor - perhaps he spoke too soon when he raved in that #AD with butternut box...
- 'I've been on my bed and Lucy has been making dinner and making this shoe rack' - tell me you're lazy and a bad housemate without telling me you're lazy and a bad housemate.
- He takes Ava for a walk, she jumps in a pond, comes out and is immediately sick but he seems totally unbothered because he's off on some rambling verbal diarrhoea about Florida, desperately trying to engage his american audience and keep things relevant.
- He has an appointment, nearly faints, has a protein shake (which obv he has to brag about how expensive and how many calories it is...) but then goes to the gym.. this man is an utter idiot.

And that's it. I'm up to date.

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
There's no trace of Mouldy in the 4 poofs official website... not even in the About section. Interesting :unsure: :unsure:

Of course he doesn't make a peep in the podcast. He's a shitty story teller! And he really needs to quit it with the story times on his channel.
I wonder if the 4 poofs experience will make him re-think his 'career' overall. If I were him, it would make me realise that I was totally unintelligent, not at all funny and lacked basic conversational and social skills.

But then again, maybe I'm giving Mouldy too much credit to assume he is remotely self aware.

He'll probably just keep on vlogging til the right sugar daddy comes along, or he decides that he's bored of being gay and it's easier to be straight so he marries Lucy.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Joel's hair transplant hinted at massive insecurities. I actually found it kind of sad, and I don't think it made any sort of drastic improvement. I know he milked it for views, but I'm not so sure it was something he came up with just to get views.

I can't wait to see how the moving and renovation drama unfolds, and please get me some man-drama from this guy! I would love some more Yas-type drama and I'm kind of pissed that I didn't get to see Yas's video rants about the breakup, etc. before he deleted them.

Also, pretty sure he and Yasin are banging on the DL considering interesting Instagram comments that are only a few weeks old and we'll after the breakup!

To be honest, the Yas rants were mainly woe-is-me about getting trolled and were careful not to go into detail about the break up. Yas admitted in them he'd stayed on Tinder and apparently cheated on Joel while they were together. He also contradicted himself in the same video by saying Joel blocked him and still had him on block, then later on said Joel said he'd talk to him at some point in the future.

Basically, the working theory is Yas was trying to use Joel to up his profile and someone clued Joel in on it so Joel binned him off and Yas is desperate to keep that attention going but it hasn't worked. The end.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

RJF

VIP Member
I’d love Joel to go on one of those 2000s-BBC-Three-style reality shows where the aloof middle-class himbo has to go and stay in a council flat for a week.

I can imagine him storming out and them filming him crying from a distance after she’s forced to eat Tesco Value Tinned Tomatoes on toast.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
He collects second hand books 😂😂🤣
That was probably something a YouTube video told him to do to seem more interesting. Both him and Lia are so fucking vanilla they need to watch videos on how to be interesting. Lia even admitted it!

• Haha

LovingIt

I agree with you on all points, I’ve got my popcorn ready for the podcast fallout, I think it will just be never mentioned again like he did with Yas and he will leave the other 3 hosts high and dry.
I can’t believe Yas even wanted to be friends with him again, he should of blocked him, it was literally the only interesting little bit of drama he’s ever had on his channel !
It's like the second Joel senses even the slightest chance of becoming interesting, he runs and hides and backpedals. "Oh no! People might realise that I'm human and had drama they can relate to! Oh no! What if they find out I have sexual feelings towards my (objectively speaking) beautiful boyfriend?! 😯😮😱. I'm ruined! Please everybody, just LOVE me! 🥺"

Like it's actually sad, but a reasonable person's sympathies can only go so far, right? Someone told me he's planning to get a tattoo of his parents' signatures?! Sorry but that's so weird and gives me sad poor little boy energy that I hope he can pull out of for everyone's sake.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
HAHAHA what a sad little career, Mould.

Imagine 'turning down' withdrawing from the selection process for an acting role for a gay character just because you didn't want to be seen as gay, just to years later be a host on a podcast called '4 poofs and a podcast'. Hilarious.

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
At the end of the day, what’s said on tattle stays on tattle, he can call us trolls or whatever, but he can only read what’s on here if he goes looking for it, all he’s done is prove he Googles his own name umpteen times a day 🤣 vein much
What you think that this thread might come up in google searches for Joel Wood?

Joel Wood Actor
Joel Wood Voice Actor
Joel Wood Voice Over
Joel Wood Joel and Lia
Joel Wood Gay
Joel Wood Podcast
Joel Wood 4 Poofs and a Podcast
Joel Wood Showreel
Joel Wood Dog
Joel Wood London
Joel Wood Christian

What a shame that would be. Shame indeed much like the shame Joel brought to his homophobic parents 🤣

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Just watched 'why i disappeared for a few weeks.' and my god, what a prick he is. The fact that he calls Youtube his 'job' is a joke. No other jobs would just let you not do anything if you couldn't be bothered. And there is nothing wrong with him just admitting that he didn't want to do it, so didn't but he can't seem to see how privileged that it. It's not a job, Joel. It's merely luck that has allowed you to monetise your ego driven hobby and now all of the fun and creativity has drained from it, and it is clear that you're bored of it.

Also, he says he has booked a hotel for himself in London but has no plans? What's wrong Joel, trouble in mouldy paradise?

Greenlentils

VIP Member
It doesn't make sense. His parents are massively religious, Mouldy has consistently said the church he went to with his family made him feel being gay was wrong. So I imagine his parents believe that too? But yet they have two sons that are gay? And Mouldy is devoted to them? Maybe he just loves their money!

Also, his big role that he scuppered in Emmerdale. It's clear Mouldy is too lazy like Lia to actually put the work into acting. He just wants to be offered a leading role in a blockbuster like every other narcissistic idiot out there that thinks they can act and can't.
I will never understand how anyone could move on or forgive anyone, let alone their parents for being so homophobic and unaccepting. It is either that he is too greedy to cut them off because he just wants them to keep funding his silly little youtube 'career' and sinking more and more funds into that money pit of a house or, the toxic Christianity that made them so unaccepting is also the same reason why he is having to 'forgive' them. Religion is so contradictory but I bet Joel is stupid enough to be convinced to pick and choose the bits that say he should conveniently forgive the errors of his homophobic relatives ways etc.

Get a backbone, mould!

Venom

VIP Member
oh my god he's so annoying, going on about a former partner he had moaning that him and Hatzakis go travelling and he said "it's work it's not a holiday" oh fuck off will you, of course it's a holiday, doing his little woe is me routine because he HAD to film in the heart attack grill. This loser has no clue of reality ! does anyone else think he's a bit tipsy in the vlog ? "I have been horrible to people but behind their back at least" you come across as such a snob and the type who'd be giggling and making nasty snarky little comments over what brands someone is wearing etc. absolutely vile.

RJF

VIP Member
He has done another Reel about “getting a promotion at work”.

How would he know? His only real job since becoming an adult has been ripping tickets at a West End theatre. Everything else has been unskilled contract work (the voiceover stuff) or unskilled online gig economy stuff (YouTube etc).

• Haha