Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think he wasn’t actually that fat during his “fat era”?

He was a bit “podgy”, but the way he describes himself, you’d think he was Rik Waller’s long lost identical twin.

It is clear that he is much more active and healthy than he was a few years ago and that is to be applauded if it’s what he wants, but he must’ve gone from an XL to an M in t-shirt size at most.

Hardly those people who lose half their body weight and hold the massive old pair of jeans in front of them. But you wouldn’t know that from listening to him…

Reactions: 3
The thought of him getting a freebie hotel room in the same city he lives in is nauseating. I can't believe how empowered these types of people can become!

He never watched X-Men because he wasn't allowed to growing up. It shows people with powers, and that was viewed by his parents and this awful church in Eastleigh full of nutters as ungodly and anti-christian. The same even more so for Harry Potter, and even Pokémon which he has admitted to being secretly obsessed with growing up.

Witchcraft/magic and any sort of glorification or sensationalising of it was met with satanic panic. He doesn't even have a taste for music because he wasn't even allowed to listen to much more than Christian-themed and Praise & Worship songs growing up. So yes, he probably only feigns interest in Harry Potter in some attempt to connect with fans.
I bet the Hunchback of Clapham can't dance either. and I can't believe he wasn't allowed to watch Harry Potter - his parents are nutjobs. There, I said it.

How annoyed are you that you're not going to Barcelona with him?

Reactions: 4
I bet the Hunchback of Clapham can't dance either. and I can't believe he wasn't allowed to watch Harry Potter - his parents are nutjobs. There, I said it.

How annoyed are you that you're not going to Barcelona with him?
I do not understand the hunchback reference? His parents are nutjobs about the religious stuff although not nearly as badly as they used to be from what I gather. The thought of having to travel with him isn't nice, so I don't know why you think I'd be annoyed? Imagine dying of embarrassment as he talks down to service staff and makes fun of people's accents while on holiday with him. 🤢 No thank you!!

He never watched X-Men because he wasn't allowed to growing up. It shows people with powers, and that was viewed by his parents and this awful church in Eastleigh full of nutters as ungodly and anti-christian. The same even more so for Harry Potter, and even Pokémon which he has admitted to being secretly obsessed with growing up.

Witchcraft/magic and any sort of glorification or sensationalising of it was met with satanic panic. He doesn't even have a taste for music because he wasn't even allowed to listen to much more than Christian-themed and Praise & Worship songs growing up. So yes, he probably only feigns interest in Harry Potter in some attempt to connect with fans.
Maybe when he was younger I could understand and maybe even sympathise, but as soon as they become remotely independant, most children of these kind of abusive, controlling parents break free and usually go on some kind of mental bender or something. The fact that mouldy Germa Colons over here hasn't even watched a comic book film speaks volumes about how much he lacks a personality.

Maybe when he was younger I could understand and maybe even sympathise, but as soon as they become remotely independant, most children of these kind of abusive, controlling parents break free and usually go on some kind of mental bender or something. The fact that mouldy Germa Colons over here hasn't even watched a comic book film speaks volumes about how much he lacks a personality.
The clusters of mould on his wall have more personality

• Haha
Oh, no. He LOVES Taylor Swift! She's his girl! He listened to her album the second it was released! He's obsessed with Taylor Swift!

Oh, no, he's not anymore. That was only in the hope Taylor would notice him and give him a platform like she did with Ed Sheeran. Sorry Mouldy, maybe learn to play the guitar and dye your hair ginger??

I feel like Joel isn’t really passionate about anything. Even that weird video a few months ago where he revealed his “collection”/random cardboard box full of old books felt a bit half-arsed.

Reactions: 5
How about his latest reel “getting stuck with the wielding at the club” er mould, haven’t you gone on record multiple times saying you’ve never been to a club ? You tell so many lies you trip over yourself

He has done another Reel about “getting a promotion at work”.

How would he know? His only real job since becoming an adult has been ripping tickets at a West End theatre. Everything else has been unskilled contract work (the voiceover stuff) or unskilled online gig economy stuff (YouTube etc).

• Haha
What is actually wrong with him though ?! Mould you are so far removed from reality it’s insane that you’re trying to be relatable.

Reactions: 2
This is hysterical. Joel literally doesn’t say a word in this entire video. Imagine joining a podcast and… not speaking?!?!

As soon as Myles says “sex has really dried up”, Joel’s face DROPPED!

This is hysterical. Joel literally doesn’t say a word in this entire video. Imagine joining a podcast and… not speaking?!?!

As soon as Myles says “sex has really dried up”, Joel’s face DROPPED!

He looks so uncomfortable, playing with his shoe and looking side to side. His Westboro Baptist Church parents really done a number on him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Oh my god. That is tragic! They've 100% brought him on just to do some promotion and cast their net into the youtube audience.

They all seem totally oblivious that he wasn't participating at all.

It definitely isn't long before they kick him off. Joel'll say that it was mutual and that he was just so busy he had to move onto other things.

He replaced another guy who left so they will probably make out like it is a “rotating panellist” spot.

Joel Wood #2 Barely hits 10k, won’t talk about being gay, house breaking away

• Haha
Oh my god. That is tragic! They've 100% brought him on just to do some promotion and cast their net into the youtube audience.

They all seem totally oblivious that he wasn't participating at all.

It definitely isn't long before they kick him off. Joel'll say that it was mutual and that he was just so busy he had to move onto other things.
@Greenlentils You took the words right out of my mouth! Worst part is if he could just be unapologetically himself, he'd probably actually get somewhere! Sorry but his mummy and daddy issues are so bad the whole internet can see it. Is that really somehow less embarrassing than the slightest implication that you like certain things in bed or have had sex with a lover? It's more bizarre and makes even less sense than my posts in this thread! 😅😎

It would’ve been so easy to answer that problem without addressing the sex issue directly:

I think that communication is really important in a relationship. We often hear of married couples going to counselling when things turn sour but it can be hard to make that kind of commitment in a relationship that’s in the relatively early stages and without any legal ties. However, if they are monogamous, perhaps it is better to invest that time and money now rather than get married, get settled and have everything get even worse five years down the line. It’s a tough call to take and it depends partly on your financial situation. This is clearly a fork in the road for their relationship and ultimately they need to decide whether it is worth that investment.

That took all of 90 seconds to come up with.

It would’ve been so easy to answer that problem without addressing the sex issue directly:

I think that communication is really important in a relationship. We often hear of married couples going to counselling when things turn sour but it can be hard to make that kind of commitment in a relationship that’s in the relatively early stages and without any legal ties. However, if they are monogamous, perhaps it is better to invest that time and money now rather than get married, get settled and have everything get even worse five years down the line. It’s a tough call to take and it depends partly on your financial situation. This is clearly a fork in the road for their relationship and ultimately they need to decide whether it is worth that investment.

That took all of 90 seconds to come up with.
All that and he wouldn't have even had to imply that he's ever enjoyed gay sex or spiced things up in his life. Job done! Mummy and Daddy don't stop loving him, church doesn't call him a sinner, and he doesn't even need to be cleansed in the Blood of Jesus and reclaim his virginity again! 🙄

There's no trace of Mouldy in the 4 poofs official website... not even in the About section. Interesting :unsure: :unsure:

Of course he doesn't make a peep in the podcast. He's a crappy story teller! And he really needs to quit it with the story times on his channel.

• Wow
The only story times he has to tell though are about his “near misses” on landing roles, because he’s such a tit actor. The other 3 poofs need to remove him from the podcast because he’s as dull as his dreary hovel house

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.