Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring, NEGATIVE, and thinks he's the authority (along with his equally annoying mate, Lia Hatzakis) on all things American. Loves to make videos addressing his haters for 'fun.' When you dedicate entire vlogs to "internet trolls" you know you have some issues and should probably not be on YT.

So he broke up with his midget boyfriend - the same guy that announced publicly that he would marry Joel only after a few months of dating. Wonder what made him change his mind...

So he broke up with his midget boyfriend - the same guy that announced publicly that he would marry Joel only after a few months of dating. Wonder what made him change his mind...
Would love to know the full story....

Reactions: 1
Would love to know the full story....
With his new and improved body, maybe Joel got cocky and thought he could do better. His personality is so dull though so I'm not exactly sure what kind of guys he would attract.[/QUOTE]

Here's Yas telling it like it isn't...

He lost me after he said that he would still consider getting back together. That guy has no self-respect and Joel is unsurprisingly a coward for ghosting him. They're perfect for each other.

He lost me after he said that he would still consider getting back together. That guy has no self-respect and Joel is unsurprisingly a coward for ghosting him. They're perfect for each other.
It's more likely that Yas was (and still is) trying to use Joel and his "YouTube celebrity" as a way to up his own profile and become a somebody himself. This was apparent when he did a Q&A when Joel revealed him. Joel probably figured it out and binned him.

Any details of the tantrum on his IGTV? Starting to wonder if he's actually mentally unstable or an attention bleep. He's making Joel look like the 'normal' one.

Any details of the tantrum on his IGTV? Starting to wonder if he's actually mentally unstable or an attention bleep. He's making Joel look like the 'normal' one.
Basically the same stuff he said in the YouTube video. He's saying he's "done" with social media because of all "the haters and trolls" and he has to constantly "watch Joel's videos because Joel might talk about me and after he does, I get haters and trolls!"

My opinion is I highly suspect the trolls are a VERY small percentage of Joel's fans. The majority have probably forgotten there ever was a Yas. So, in conclusion, Yas is a massive attention bleep and is throwing a fit because Joel isn't directing attention to him anymore in his videos.

He still has photos of them together on his grid, while Joel scrubbed any evidence of them being together. I don't think we'll ever really know the real story behind their break up - but whatever, they're both dull. In other news, Joel bought a house (with his flatmate) and his mate, Lia, caught the COVID.

Yeah, I used to be a major fan of Joel and Lia but their content has gotten dull in the last two years. Joel is more interesting than Lia! They both got an American following and it went to their heads but they never grew beyond it! I saw that Lia has COVID, probably caught it from Ach! She'll probably stop making videos now!

Their travel videos were fun and light but the more I got know them, the more I realized that they're a bit uncultured and not very open minded. Lia has become a housewife that takes her styling cues from Pinterest, while Joel has become a vain gym rat that begs for cosmetic procedures - hair transplant, botox on armpits in a span of year.. Really? What's next? Chest implants?

I saw people who live in Texas complaining about their crappy trip to Austin and how they didn't show much and they were spot on. It was a bad "what we did on our holidays" series that was a yawn fest! Joel and Lia just do the bare minimum for their videos and that's fine! They're not a couple and barely see each other these days since they started their own channels.

Lia, I really think she cannot be bothered to do YouTube. Her solo videos are basically clip shows of uninteresting bits and bobs of her week with some narration put over them and then she's going on about 'meetings' and 'work'. WHAT MEETINGS?! WHAT WORK?! THIS IS YOUR WORK HUN AND YOU CAN DO BETTER FFS! I can imagine her mate Christianne (A fellow Tuber who puts in some effort on her travel videos) secretly cringes at Lia's complete and utter laziness!

Joel, he's got the more interesting life of the two where drama is concerned. He went out with and then split up with this psychotic attention bleep/gym bunny called Yas, no official reason has been made public but Yas is trying his absolute best to milk it for all its worth with "Joel and Lia fans give me hate all the time!" LOL Yeah... sure they do mate! Now Joel has stopped mentioning him and is concentrating on buying a house with his mate Lucy, who has become his de-facto companion. What if she meets a bloke and wants to go set up shop with him?? Joel is going to be in the 1800 cottage trying to pay the mortgage on his own! I doubt Joel will meet anyone. He seems way too into himself and his own YouTube fame.

Did anyone else enjoy the latest video proclaiming he's the best kisser in the world?

It was sad. More a "I was the hottest one in that audition" video but none of these auditions seem to come to anything. All he ever gets is voice work and he's desperate to be "discovered", same with Hatzakis and her video of her singing Christmas Carols to random people on Omegle. She even promoted herself to the pervert who asked if she wanted to see his dick??!! Good GOD are they desperate for fame beyond the following they have!

Joel and Lia's 5 minutes are up. They live in the one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, yet they are probably the most boring and uncultured Youtube Brits.

Has anyone called him out on travelling home despite restrictions?
Probably. He'll moan about it in his next video I'm sure!

Joel and Lia's 5 minutes are up. They live in the one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, yet they are probably the most boring and uncultured Youtube Brits.
Lia is now on her own channel desperately trying to get Vanessa Kirby's attention because she once taught Lia at drama school. Sorry hun, all these actors who've had success that you rubbed shoulders with for a day see right through Joel and you trying to use them as a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.