Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@emm here it is, mouldy always hides his insults behind “JuSt KiDdiNg” but the entitlement is as see through as his hair
Oh my god it's horrible.

I struggle so much to even comprehend why Mould and Liar want to put on the fake, unlikeable personalities online. I mean, I know they're already unlikeable to begin with but they really play it up in their videos together.

I now have a theory that they're desperate to go viral in the 'Hun' circles of the internet (Hunsnet, Love of Huns etc etc). Their sense of humour is like you've fed a load of online posts and cliche dry humour and a dash of campness to AI and they're what it produces as an end result. Uncanny and not at all genuine.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god it's horrible.

I struggle so much to even comprehend why Mould and Liar want to put on the fake, unlikeable personalities online. I mean, I know they're already unlikeable to begin with but they really play it up in their videos together.

I now have a theory that they're desperate to go viral in the 'Hun' circles of the internet (Hunsnet, Love of Huns etc etc). Their sense of humour is like you've fed a load of online posts and cliche dry humour and a dash of campness to AI and they're what it produces as an end result. Uncanny and not at all genuine.
They absolutely are desperate to get in with the 'Hun' crowd. Liar is all over Gemma Collins Insta begging for Gemma to notice her but Liar doesn't follow her it seems. Pathetic hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They absolutely are desperate to get in with the 'Hun' crowd. Liar is all over Gemma Collins Insta begging for Gemma to notice her but Liar doesn't follow her it seems. Pathetic hun!
Sorry, but what is this "Hun" crowd?
"I'm self conscious of the bald spot on my hairline at the forehead so this will get rid of it."

It's still there Joel and your hairline has not changed at all. I think it was a failure.
His hairline literally doesn't look any different except for that growing bald spot! Also, why does he always talk about things that he is insecure about or point out the things he does that people don't like, just to try to make a point or clapback? Doesn't he realise that all that does is provoke the many people that already don't like him? If I really didn't care about something, I wouldn't mention it unless it was something that actually mattered.

All that said, I look forward to seeing how he tries to evade the very personal and specifically gay male topics that are talked about on 4 Poofs. I wonder how long they'll even be able to stand him!

Reactions: 1
I know I wonder how long he’s going to last on the podcast ? 😂 he’ll bore them all to tears I’m sure.

is Hatzakis really All over Gemma Collins Instagram ? Oh my god she needs to get a grip, what’s wrong with her honestly ?!?!?

as per mouldy Instagram stories, the 4 poofs YouTube channel has launched, it’s going to be so cringe when he tries to evade the personal questions / conversations 😬

• Haha
Have you seen the speed dating with Joel vid?

Three words he uses to describe himself: Funny kind and honest... gotta be having a laugh at that!

• Haha
Sorry, but what is this "Hun" crowd?
Look up 'Hunsnet' on insta, it's a fairly good summary.

It's hard to pinpoint exactly but basically its idolisation (usually by homosexual men) of c-list celebs, usually working class, glam or otherwise bold/iconic women or thereabouts. Mixed with a bit of nostalgia and irony.

I think Liar desperately wants to be a Hun but she'll never be a Hun, hun.

WELL, Mouldy is on the Virgin Cruise AGAIN !! as if I couldn't detest Virgin anymore they gift Mr Mouldivator a cruise 🤬

• Sad
WELL, Mouldy is on the Virgin Cruise AGAIN !! as if I couldn't detest Virgin anymore they gift Mr Mouldivator a cruise 🤬
If Mouldy's antics on Seeking Arrangement are anything to go by, I'd say it wasn't his first time Cruising, albeit on a Virgin ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's telling so many lies he can't keep up, one minute he's a prude, the next he's joining a podcast we're they're going to be discussing personal stuff like that, he really has no clue

I know I wonder how long he’s going to last on the podcast ? 😂 he’ll bore them all to tears I’m sure.

is Hatzakis really All over Gemma Collins Instagram ? Oh my god she needs to get a grip, what’s wrong with her honestly ?!?!?

as per mouldy Instagram stories, the 4 poofs YouTube channel has launched, it’s going to be so cringe when he tries to evade the personal questions / conversations 😬
Yeah, I follow the GC on there and see Hatzakis liking all the posts and commenting.

What's the bet Mouldy will quit 4 Poofs after a month because his parents didn't like him being on it??

Are we going to see another creepy Yas boyfriend in the background again like we did his first time?? 😆 😆 Yas was so obviously trying to keep in shot at all times so Joel literally couldn't edit him out.

What's the bet Mouldy will quit 4 Poofs after a month because his parents didn't like him being on it??
I was thinking this, they seemed a bit frosty on the last vlog, eurgh, Hatzakis so desperate for a break, liking all of the GC's posts, they make me sick

Is anyone going to take one for the team and listen to the new episode of four poofs and a podcast, oh god, Mouldy's going to be so cringey 😫

Is anyone going to take one for the team and listen to the new episode of four poofs and a podcast, oh god, Mouldy's going to be so cringey 😫
I’m listening now. 😩 it’s been on two minutes and they’ve already called him the elephant in the room 😂

• Heart
I’m listening now. 😩 it’s been on two minutes and they’ve already called him the elephant in the room 😂
you are doing the Lord's work @Babybail93 I was skipping through it and apparently he needs to "focus more on himself", doesn't he do that all day, everyday ?

• Haha
you are doing the Lord's work @Babybail93 I was skipping through it and apparently he needs to "focus more on himself", doesn't he do that all day, everyday ?
His laugh is really winding me up! Her her her her 😩 he sounds so awkward, I’m cringing for him!

• Haha
  • Wow
oh my god, who's he tyring to fool. I caved and listened, did you hear where he said he wanted a horse 😂 all the other hosts must of been thinking "WTF" 😂😂😂

• Haha
oh my god, who's he tyring to fool. I caved and listened, did you hear where he said he wanted a horse 😂 all the other hosts must of been thinking "WTF" 😂😂😂
It’s painful isn’t it? I haven’t managed to finish it yet. I keep having to have breaks 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.