Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or does Joel look utterly sad and depressed in the latest Poofs episode whenever he isn't intentionally reacting or smiling? Like the kind of sadness even us caddy witches can't make fun of? šŸ˜•

You're so bipolar.. one minute you're roasting him and the next you're sad that he seems sad in the podcast. WTF

It's probably a mix of social anxiety, uncomfortable in his own skin, and doesn't want to show his true personality of being a bitchy, boring queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's no trace of Mouldy in the 4 poofs official website... not even in the About section. Interesting :unsure: :unsure:

Of course he doesn't make a peep in the podcast. He's a crappy story teller! And he really needs to quit it with the story times on his channel.
I wonder if the 4 poofs experience will make him re-think his 'career' overall. If I were him, it would make me realise that I was totally unintelligent, not at all funny and lacked basic conversational and social skills.

But then again, maybe I'm giving Mouldy too much credit to assume he is remotely self aware.

He'll probably just keep on vlogging til the right sugar daddy comes along, or he decides that he's bored of being gay and it's easier to be straight so he marries Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG the new vlog is a car crash. So many cringe moments.

- I audibly gasped when he said that theyā€™re thinking of remortgaging the house in two years to do the kitchen. Buying that house was a horrid financial decision. It will be years and years and years before they can even come close to getting money back on their investment. Who told them that this was a good idea?

- I am sure that the PR teams behind Jungle Cruise and The Hitmanā€™s Wifeā€™s Bodyguard are delighted that Joel is discussing their films on the channel nearly 2 months after they sent him to screenings/sent him freebies.

- The fact that he has had a bunch of parking tickets being an entire segment.

- These poor poor shut-ins who are paying money for this crap. Although there canā€™t be many of them as he did say that they were only 7 people in the waiting room for his members-only live stream.

• Haha
The fact that he used the word 'bougie' makes me cringe so much. That entire video was basically a beg for members and then him trying to 'adult' in the most cringey, privileged millennial way.

ETA: We've got the new thread reminder!!!! What's the title gonna be?!

Suggestion: Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Last edited:
  • Haha
ā€œBecome a member and get the 4 livestreams, one each week of September !ā€

- Joel wood 14th September

šŸ¤®
749F46E4-EBB5-489D-A552-E89CB604A787.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
ā€œBetter than a coffeeā€ sounds like a sarcastic thread title on here

• Haha
ā€œBecome a member and get the 4 livestreams, one each week of September !ā€

- Joel wood 14th September

šŸ¤®
View attachment 763591
Okay this really did startled me a bit. Not even exaggerating or saying that for laughs. I opened the page on my phone and my friend saw my reaction and was like "What?!"
I struggle to think what could be so great in exclusive content that it's worth paying for that channel. Is it just even more "I bombed this audition and was almost in this movie" stories? Is he less condescending, fat-shaming, sex-negative, judgemental and bitchy in these livestreams? Can they ask him about that TV show he was in for a few seconds where his only part was puking up a bunch of lube he drank in the back of a van? Is he nicer when responding to constructive criticism? Really though, no judgement from me, but has anyone that reads or posts on this thread ever paid for his channel and can spill any details?

Reactions: 2
Is Jody Latham the Shameless actor that he allegedly looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, I think you've misunderstood. Joel just said he is a shameless actor. The term 'actor' being used loosely, too.
You mean imitating your favourite scenes in the mirror when you think nobody can see/hear counts? He really is quite the actor, then! šŸ˜®šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Iā€™d love Joel to go on one of those 2000s-BBC-Three-style reality shows where the aloof middle-class himbo has to go and stay in a council flat for a week.

I can imagine him storming out and them filming him crying from a distance after sheā€™s forced to eat Tesco Value Tinned Tomatoes on toast.

• Haha
Iā€™d love Joel to go on one of those 2000s-BBC-Three-style reality shows where the aloof middle-class himbo has to go and stay in a council flat for a week.

I can imagine him storming out and them filming him crying from a distance after sheā€™s forced to eat Tesco Value Tinned Tomatoes on toast.
Young, dumb and living off mum šŸ¤£

You mean imitating your favourite scenes in the mirror when you think nobody can see/hear counts? He really is quite the actor, then! šŸ˜®šŸ¤Æ
No GUYZZZZZZ, he turned down the role of lonely, sad, mirror performer - remember?!

• Haha

He would 100% do this! And then gloat at the end of the week that he's so happy to be going back to his NORMAL life where architect daddy just produces whatever waitrose food he wants at a moments notice.

No, he withdrew from the process once the judges realised ayvur has more talent
I heard that AYVURR has been scouted to play Harry in the upcoming HP theatre production. Joel is green with envy which is why we haven't seen Ayvurr much. He's been locking her in the cupboard more and more because he says she needs to get into character.

• Haha
He would 100% do this! And then gloat at the end of the week that he's so happy to be going back to his NORMAL life where architect daddy just produces whatever waitrose food he wants at a moments notice.
donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen such an accurate summary of this smarmy rich boy, kudos to you @Greenlentils šŸ‘šŸ» Although knowing mouldy minger, heā€™d think heā€™s too good for Waitrose, most probably make them buy him another Ā£40 12 piece flapjack box

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.