Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those nervous and edge... I've found an early gin has really helped. And a huge bar of Dairy Milk Daim (other respectable chocolate company's are available...)
I like your thinking but will be swapping the Dairy Milk Daim for a tub of Celebrations. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For those nervous and edge... I've found an early gin has really helped. And a huge bar of Dairy Milk Daim (other respectable chocolate company's are available...)
because nothing says “let’s fight covid/we can beat this virus” like early onset diabetes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My manager at work seems to think key worker children in schools have to have BOTH parents key workers. Is this true? I feel like she’s giving false info out.
Depends on the school i think. Ours was only if one parent was a key worker and the next school along was if both were (they had a lot more key worker children)

Reactions: 4
Joe Wicks doesn’t have to get involved again, the New Years honours list has already been done and dusted. He can stay home and drink baileys and eat celebrations.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My manager at work seems to think key worker children in schools have to have BOTH parents key workers. Is this true? I feel like she’s giving false info out.
Not where I am. One parent keyworker - other stay at home parent, kid can still go on keyworker place

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.