Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Joe that light is amazing. Please do tell me more, I’m intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how I lived in a world before when I was unable to get not one but two updates on Joe Wicks installing a light in his sauna...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s also too tight to pay for a music license on his PE workouts. He uses the same 2 songs because he got permission from the artist 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the edge of my seat for the latest installment of 'the sauna light'. What do you think will happen next? It might start blinking? Stay tuned!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s also too tight to pay for a music license on his PE workouts. He uses the same 2 songs because he got permission from the artist 😆
I said this a few weeks ago. He is raking it in yet won't pay to have different music. He probably thinks it's his theme tune now 😜

He really hasn't put any effort into it at all. He could have worked with actual PE teachers to develop child appropriate content, he could have got nice child friendly graphics done,paid a music license for fun music (at least a bigger selection than just the same Olly Murs song every week)

But he just re hashes some of his HITT work outs and dances about like the annoying kids club rep on holiday.

Reactions: 16
On the edge of my seat for the latest installment of 'the sauna light'. What do you think will happen next? It might start blinking? Stay tuned!
Joe’s relaxing In the ice bath, suddenly the wind whips up and a massive shard of light beams down onto the ice bath, Joe slowly starts to rise out of the ice bath toward the light. He’s been abducted by aliens. Never one to miss an opportunity. Joe gets his phone out and starts filming, when he finally reaches the mother ship he’s battery runs out. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joe’s relaxing In the ice bath, suddenly the wind whips up and a massive shard of light beams down onto the ice bath, Joe slowly starts to rise out of the ice bath toward the light. He’s been abducted by aliens. Never one to miss an opportunity. Joe gets his phone out and starts filming, when he finally reaches the mother ship he’s battery runs out. The end
God, they'd send him straight back though wouldn't they? And never attempt to abduct a human again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All that money and yet it seems they can’t have a matching set of crockery. I find it irrationally annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All that money and yet it seems they can’t have a matching set of crockery. I find it irrationally annoying.
Maybe they forgot to tick the crockery option when they moved into their fully furnished house 😂 How weird must it be to live in a family home that has nothing of you about it in its style, decor and just general bits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He said he had a treat for the work men who put in the sauna etc & produced couple of cup cakes . Poor feckers probably thought they were getting £50 tip each. A fuckin cup cake from millionaire joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When it comes to actual essential things in life, He’s tighter than two coats of paint this bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How weird must it be to live in a family home that has nothing of you about it in its style, decor and just general bits
I keep thinking this house looks like a hotel. The decor feels more impersonal than his Richmond house and nothing looks cosy, looks like somewhere I’d go for a work conference!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
WTF??
how in Gods name could anyone call this PE?

This is dangerous- swinging a toddler by their hands can cause pulled (dislocated) elbow-as their joints are still so soft.
😡😡😡😡
Yes my sister-in-law works in A&E and she always warned us not to do this with our kids when they are little ! Apparently they get so many kids come in with this pulled elbow from parents swinging kids.!
Poor marley didn’t even look like he was enjoying it !
It’s like watching students play house and look after some kids at the same time !
No wonder Rosie is so small she has tiny kids plates of food !

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't post that many updates for family and friends, they would tell me to bore off.
Does he honestly think that the millions of people struggling for money really need to see this?
Here's what you could have if your life wasn't falling apart from this pandemic, a cedar wood, Canadian sauna in your gargen..... Instead you've won anxiety and anguish... I shall do a dozen posts a day though to rub the salt in the wounds.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Joe Wicks #10 Worrying about Corona? Never fear, here's 'National Hero' Wicks with his Cedarwood Sauna!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.