Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually nice to see that Rosie plays with the kids. I bet Joe made them go outside and re-enter so he could get it for the gram tho. At the beginning he pans to show himself in the mirror just in case anyone's unsure who's filming videos for his page. And for god's sake out some trousers on 🤢

Reactions: 5
So he's failed the pull up challenge..... And someone else here as mentioned he doesn't actually look particularly fit does he? Very average looking body. Now that he's hiring people to do his job whilst he sits in his chavvy jacuzzi I expect he'll soon be turning in to fat Joe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll be interested to know what these people doing his job will be getting paid. I’m betting nothing and they’re supposed to be grateful for getting their profile raised while Joe sits on his soon to be lardy arse raking it in and adding their stories to his 10 year success

Reactions: 10
I’ll be interested to know what these people doing his job will be getting paid. I’m betting nothing and they’re supposed to be grateful for getting their profile raised while Joe sits on his soon to be lardy arse raking it in and adding their stories to his 10 year success
I did read the thing on his website and they get 10 grand to support their business or something!

So nothing compared to what Sir Joe of breaking lockdown rules makes.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't the sauna, hot tub and ice bath to help his muscles with all the extra workouts he is doing?

It be interesting with the three he wants to employ. I hope they arent exploited for their time and effort nor do i hope they are sold "this will be you in 10 years" as a way to join up and he profits even further.

Reactions: 4
UGG just went on the see his stories and he is live and just said. I am going to mentor these people and help make them a success. Help them navigate social media as it has his highs and lows ..... They aren't going to get the same money and followers as him he has been very lucky. Or if one of them does they will push him out. Maybe a new younger fitter PT will become the next 15 mins of fame PT

Does he want them to do his content or does he want to help them grown their own business ?! He changes what he is saying every 5 mins

Reactions: 5
How to be a success: get a gig on Sunday Brunch 6 years ago when it was really popular.

Youre welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
UGG just went on the see his stories and he is live and just said. I am going to mentor these people and help make them a success. Help them navigate social media as it has his highs and lows ..... They aren't going to get the same money and followers as him he has been very lucky. Or if one of them does they will push him out. Maybe a new younger fitter PT will become the next 15 mins of fame PT

Does he want them to do his content or does he want to help them grown their own business ?! He changes what he is saying every 5 mins
He's wanting to build a franchise like Peloton or Les Mills. He's using a captive audience to test the waters with this I reckon.

Reactions: 7
Why does he just wear his grotty pants all the time? He looks gross at the moment, all grey and hairy and not in great shape.

The way he bats Marley’s hand out of the way when he tries to get a raspberry makes me angry and sad. The poor kid!

Also how he dismisses Indie when she parrots peanut butter like she’s always been told to. I mean she cant read the jar so how is she meant to know it’s not peanut like he tells her every single day most likely. He’s the worst, show off competitive parent on the ‘gram

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Poor Marley just wants his raspberry but no he's been made to wait and having his hand rapped like a performing monkey. Those poor kids 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Poor Marley just wants his raspberry but no he's been made to wait and having his hand rapped like a performing monkey. Those poor kids 😔
This is what made me so sad. Does Joe really think he’s being a good parent by doing these things?

i see the food prodding fingers looks like it might be making a reappearance too ! yesterday night and this morning pointing at Marleys food..lets hope he doesnt start that up again !

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Watching him with Marley and the raspberries was like watching someone train a dog.

• Sad
I hate the way he thinks he's some sort of parenting guru. Ummmm, kids have been learning how to use cutlery for some time now but no.... Joe is sharing all he tips on how a baby uses a spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate the way he thinks he's some sort of parenting guru. Ummmm, kids have been learning how to use cutlery for some time now but no.... Joe is sharing all he tips on how a baby uses a spoon.
It’s not exactly ground breaking advice either is it? Just an opportunity for him to show off yet again.

I mean maybe he should let the food cool first...Marley was crying because the chilli was still hot... Joe had already said it was too hot and still let Marley put it in his mouth.
How to teach a child to use a spoon
Step one give your child a spoon and a yoghurt.
Step 2 ... Oh wait that's it!
I find it funny he is saying all this now when back when he started weaning Marley he kept trying to spoon feed him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.